Wicked Writers (a book group for readers) discussion

Shayla Black > Shayla

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new)

Gina (ladydehsire) | 22 comments Mod
http://www.shaylablack.com/

You know what they say about curiosity and the cat…but if you still want to know, read below.

Shayla Black (aka Shelley Bradley) is the New York Times bestselling author of over 30 sizzling contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances for multiple print and electronic publishers. She lives in Texas with her husband, munchkin, and one very spoiled cat. In her "free" time, she enjoys reality TV, reading and listening to an eclectic blend of music.

message 2: by Sunny☼ (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, # 6) by Shayla Black (Wicked Lovers Series) Was just released June 5th. I haven't yet read it. Tell me about it if you have. Remember to use spoilers where required so you don't reveal too much.

message 3: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Lane | 1 comments It was a Good book..Not my favorite of the series that honor goes to Belong to Me.

message 4: by Sunny☼ (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) Maggie, is this a D/s book also?

message 5: by Gina (new)

no Tyler's book isn't D/s tho he starts to understand Jack's feelings on the subject LOL. I enjoyed it tho my written favorite is Logan and Tara (Belong To Me) and my currently being written favorite is Ours To Love which is Xander anad his brother cuz Xander is my abso fav character

message 6: by Sunny☼ (last edited Jun 17, 2012 09:07AM) (new)

Sunny☼ (sunny2) I'm with you there Gina. Ours To Love will be good. Menage is my first choice. How have you read it? It is not due for release until May,'13.

message 7: by Gina (new)

Sunny....dang am I behind...sorry bout that. No I haven't read Ours To Love yet, Shayla has just finished it up so I'll have to bug her for the unedited version hehehe. Menage is the top of my list as well and Xander is my fav in Wicked Lovers so I will be all over this one for sure!