Summer RP <3 discussion

The Beach > Fancy Resturant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by maura (new)

maura This is a fancy resturant on the beach.

message 2: by maura (new)

maura Addison walked in wearing this:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pink+h...
Harry walked in wearing this:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tuxedo...
He wrapped his arrms around Addison and kissed her cheek.
"Hey babe. You look GREAT!"
She laughed.
"Thanks, you look amazing yourself!" She said patting his chest.

message 3: by maura (new)

maura They went to go eat. When they were done, he led them both out to the beach.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ((maybe Quinn's dad can own this))

message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mikaiah walked into restaurant with her Grandma. They were celebrating her grandma's 56th birthday. Mika wore a cute black dress and black heals.

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason entered the restaruant with his parents and younger sister, and they were seated in a quiet little corner. Jason and his father were both wearing dress shirts and ties, with a sports coat to cover, while his mother and sister both had dresses on, with their hair done up nicely.

message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mika's phone started ringing in her purse, she quickly got it out and checked the caller ID. She frowned and told her grandma she needed to take the call. She walked out of the restaurant in a hurry.

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason and his family ordered their meal, and started talking about thier day. Just the normal routine. Hawaii was a beautiful place, and a lot could happen in a day.

message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mika came back in, her eyes were filled with unshed tears. She shook her head and went back to the table. As she walked she looked around and saw the guy from the beach...

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason laughed with his family at a story his dad told. A crazed fan had found him, and spent an hour talking to him about random stuff, and apparently hadn't stopped talking when his father shut the car door and drove away. People were weird, especially around pro atheletes like his dad.

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) The man sitting next to him (which she assumed was his father)looked really familiar. Like she had seen him before. She shrugged and looked away.

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Anything else exciting happen today?" Jason asked his dad teasingly. His dad just shook his head and laughed. "No, nothing dealing with the NFL, thank goodness." He said. They all chuckled and then Jason's sister jumped in with a story she had.

message 13: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Just then the waiters came out with the cake and candles Mika had given them earlier. They all started singing Happy Birthday. Her Grandma smiled and laughed while Mika put a fake smile on her face and tried to enjoy herself.

message 14: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason's sister looked over at the table where the waiters were singing happy birthday. "Hey, look over there." She said, and they all turned. Jason scrunched his eyebrows. That looked like the girl from the beach...Mika, that was her name. He wondered what her cliff-jumping experience had been like.

message 15: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mika watched the flames dance on the cake, the flames refected into her eyes. A single tear fell down her face. she quickly whipped it away.

message 16: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "That's nice of them." Jason's mother said, and they all nodded their agreement. Their waiter brought their food just then, so they all settled down to eat their meal.

message 17: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) The waiter cut the cake and put two pieces on plates. Then set them infront of mika and her Grandma. Mika pushed hers around her plate, not in the mood to be celebrating.

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason and his family had a great dinner, unwinding from the day and enjoying being together, away from the press and spotlight of Denver. The view was beautiful, and the moon rising above the water gave the whole area a quiet, gentle feel.

message 19: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Wanna add some action? Give Mika and Jason a reason to talk? lol))

The waiter cleared the table and brought them cups of coffee. Her Grandma talked about what a great day she had and how she was happy Mika was staying with her. Mika wanted nothing more than to go home to Colorado. Where her friends were and where her brother was burried.

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments Adrien sits quitely at the bar by himself...

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Kay wrote: "((Wanna add some action? Give Mika and Jason a reason to talk? lol))

The waiter cleared the table and brought them cups of coffee. Her Grandma talked about what a great day she had and how she was..."

((Yeah, what would that be?))

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Idk just make something up!))

message 23: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((I'm braindead. I have no clue what could happen.))

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments ((can Adrien join in this bit of action...))

message 25: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (( of course Jacob! I also have another girl charrie if you want her?))

Mika's grandma had left already and Mika went up to the bar. She ordered a martini and handed over her fake ID. She smiled at the guy sitting up there by himself.

message 26: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments ((it doesn't matter either or works for me...))

Adrien looks over and catches eyes with a girl ordering a Martini and as he had an eyes for small things he looked at her then the I.D. which he had really good vision even if he was sitting close to her but the ideas birth date was so much different than what she could even pass as but the Bartender never has payed attention he just glances at the picture...Adrien however looked and payed attention when his bartender shift was on...but even if they were to young he would still let them hove fun...He smiles back at the girl.

message 27: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Ok well I have girl who is 19, her name is Xandra)).

She took back her ID, if you looked close you could totally tell it was fake. But obviously, the guy had been drinking on the job and wasn't paying attention to detail. He handed her the martini and winked at her. She cringed, old men weren't her type, but the guy sitting a few bar stools away was. She smirked before downing half the martini in one drink. She had gotten quite good at this. Maybe that was why her parents sent her to live with her grandma. It was just one of the bad things she's started doing since her brother died.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments ((i know and she is hott like me lol, srry the joke never gets old between me myself and I))

Adrien quickly downs his head and turns back to face the bar...the old bar tender guy, atleast in his mid 40s not to old and not to hot either, says, "Okay Adrien your break is up I'll make you a drink and you cna start cleaning tables off and bringing out food..." Adrien keeping his head down sighs as he twiddles his fingers. "Okay, Tim, I'll have a Liquid Marajuana with extra lime and coconut rum..." Tim smiles and nods and makes a large glass of a blue drink with limes in it with at least 10 different alcohols in it...Adrien gulps it down within five seconds at least...then stands up seemingly to be uneffected by the rink and moving to clear off a table...he was underage to drink but the bartender didn't seem to mind. Must have thought Adrien to have had a hard life...

message 29: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Haha Yes, Jacob we ALL know you are hot(: Do you want Xandra? I can make another one too(: ))

The old Bar tender came around the counter and sat next to Mika. "Hey there Doll." He said, his breath smelling of Booze. She smiled, trying to be polite. "My shift is over in half an hour, wait for me?" he whispered in her ear while putting his hand on her thigh.
She pushed his hand off, "Well doll," she mimicked him, "You're out of luck. I don't do people over the age of 25. And you have obviously passed that mille stone in life." Her voice was dripping is sarcasm.

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments (( xandra is fine it doesn't matter to me mate))

Adrien smirks listening to them and shakes his head trying to hold back a laugh as he wipes a table clean...
He then moves over to another table and begins to take the plates of food from it...

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mika put ten bucks on the bar, and got up to leave. She ran into the guy cleaning tables, who happened to have a dirty plate in his hand. It smashed into her chest, leaving stains and food on her black dress.

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments Adrien looked shocked the entire time he had this job not once has he ever made a mistake...He quickly acts and take the rag from his shoulder and begins to pad it once or twice and dropping it over her shoulder..."Sooo, sorry...I...I..will be right back with sometihng to get that out..." He quickly goes tot eh kitchens...The Desserts alwasy the deserts.... he thinks to himself grabbing stain remover and such...

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) She laughed, "Wow, could this day get any better?" she mumbled to herself. She watched mr. Cute guy go back into the kitchen, she assumed he was getting more rags or something.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments Adrien quickly returns with a clean rag that is damp and a dry one with some stain remover..."I got it..." he moves to her and quicklt get the stain out and dries it off...

message 35: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Uhh thanks," she smiled, "but don't worry about it, it really isn't that big of a deal, "

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 23 comments "No, it isn't a problem miss...I will pay for the dry cleaning and for a new one...Just please do not complain to my manager I have to pay the bills this week so my brother and I can keep our house..." Adrien begs...

message 37: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Like I said, its not that big of a deal. I won't rat you out to your manager." She said, "Don't call me miss. It makes me feel old. I'm mikaiah. "

message 38: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Kellan pulled up and after a short 20 minute wait filled with soft whispers and laughing they sat down.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cj smiled.

message 40: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) He looked up at her "is your mom.. ok? Did you talk to her about...him?" he asked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" We talked. And.. She thinks that.. Um.."

message 42: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "what?" he asked concerned now moving his chair instantly closer to hers and holding her hand.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" She thinks that if all three of us agree, her, my sister and me, then we'd give my dad a second chance. That's what he talked to my mom about." Cj said.

(( G2G ))

message 44: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) He took a breath. He knew how much she dispised her father. He put an arm around her waist "I'm

message 45: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) so so sorry" he held her against him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's okay."

message 47: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) He knew this dinner would be impossible "did you want... To do this another night?" he asked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure."She said tiredly.

message 49: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "ok." He was a little disappointed. They went back to the car and he started to drive back.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

CJ sighed." I'm sorry."

« previous 1