Summer RP <3 discussion

The Beach > East Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 595 (595 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Most of this beach consists of caves. Not very many people go here...unless it's to explore.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 02:19PM) (new)

Laney looked around the beach, it was pretty bare but it seemed interesting. She ran over to one of the caves and walked inside, it led to a small pool. "I wonder if anyone knows about this?" She said to herself before diving in. Ah, the water. Laney's first love, she truly was like a mermaid. If she could sleep in the ocean she would.

(view spoiler)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo leaned up against a stone wall, of the outside of a cave. His jeans and t-shirt stood out among the other people in the beach. His fingers flew over the typing keys of his cellphone, his bangs castina a shadow over his hazel gaze. "Dang." He grumbled, shoving the phone into his jean pocket.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney swam around in the small pool, her long blonde hair sticking to her tan back. She wondered if she was completely alone. She had this strange feeling that she was being watched. It was probably just her imagination though.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Might as well explore. A small voice in the back of Todo's mind suggested, as he kicked off of the wall of the cave and peered around the beach. Mainly empty, and so he turned and began to walk the length of the beach, soon disapearing into an entrance of a cave.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney didn't notice anyone come into the cave. She continued to swim forgetting all her troubles.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm. Todo nearly jumped when his phone went off-playing some weird ringer of the lazy song. He fiddles in the dark to get his phone out. "Err...hello?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney popped out from under the blue water. She heard a voice and hid behind rock.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What? You still owe me ten bucks for that last bet." Todo was talking to the voice on the other line of his phone. A smirk playing on his lips.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney peeked from behind the rock. She could barely see the boy, she wondered who he was talking to.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Fine-the bets on. Now I got to go before I drop my phone into a random pit of quick sand of something." Todo rolled his eyes after a moment of silence, "With my luck. It is to possible."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney pulled herself out of the pool and slowly walked towards the boy. She knew that he couldn't see her through the darkness. Her body dripped as she walked on the cold cave sand.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo muttered something under his breathe, as he stepped forward. He slipped on who knows what, and did a flip which landed him on his back. "Ouch." He grumbled.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney bent down beside him and placed a tan small soft hand on his chest. "Are you alright?" She asked hoping that she hadn't scared him. "I'm Laney by the way." She smiled wishing that they had a bit more light.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo jerked a little agt the touch, but then smirked up at her. "Err...you saw that didn't you?" He asked, slightly embaressed and slightly amused, "I'm Todo-even though it sounds like something you would name a puppy."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney giggled, "Your cute." She said smiling. "But seriously are you okay? You fell pretty hard."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's lips curved into a croocked grin when she said he was cute. "Yeah, I don't see any flying birds circling my head so yeah, I'm fine." He said. But I might be seeing an Angel...Dang that sounds cocky even in my head. He thought.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney laughed "Your hilarious too, let's get you out of this cave." She smiled and helped him stand.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well thank you. I do try my best." Todo smirked, as he dragged himself to his feet. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay-Caves must be bad luck for me or something." He muttered.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2012 09:16PM) (new)

Laney laughed and walked out into the sunshine with him. "So who where you talking to on the phone?" She asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "My cousin. He bet me twenty bucks that I would fall off a surf board if I tried it. To bad he dosn't know I actaully do surf all the time." Todo smirked at his cousin's stupidity.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." She said and looked at her feet.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You okay?" Todo's eyebrows furrowed together, minds wondering why she suddenly seemed uneasy, looking down. Maybe she was embaressed about walking with a guy while she had a bikini on?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled and played in her wet hair.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "So you were exploring to I'm guessing." Todo said after a moment of silence, "Well either that or you were looking for guys who fell in the caves." He was joking of course.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney giggled. "I went exploring and found a small pool in there. I'm always ready to swim." She said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um okay." Todo's lips curved down into a slight frown as they walked, his hands shoved in his jean pockets.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"So tell me about yourself." Laney said looking at the sky.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well what do you want to know?" Todo questioned in response.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anything." She smiled.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um okay." Todo rolled his shoulders, slightly sore from the fall he had managed to get himself into, "Um, let's see. I was adopted when I was four years old by a couple who couldn't have kids. For the majority of my life I've been the joker. I've never kissed a girl even though I've dated a few. I defently think my real mom wanted a puppy instead of a kid and that's why I got named Todo."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney tried to giggle. "Well my parents, my brother Gabe and I live in L.A. I've never been kissed and I've only dated two guys. Um, I love fashion and photography. I'm on the swim team at my school. My nickname is mermaid, and I love Hawaii so far." She said sweetly and locked eyes with him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Mermaid? I don't really have any nicknames. I haven't got to tore around the state much." Todo shrugged his shoulders slightly as he spoke.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, my mom signed me up for swimming when I was younger. She always said that I reminded her of a mermaid because of my love for the water." Laney smiled.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh, well...really I have no idea what how to response to that. It's a sweet story I suppose." Todo said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney laughed "It's kinda weird I know."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Not really weird. It's better then being called Mutt because all the nieghorhood dogs follow you everywhere." Todo let out a small chuckle, "Obvousilly I'm a dog person."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney giggled.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Todo's lips curved up into a smirk. At least he lightened the mood a bit.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacey looked around as they walked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Is it always sunny here?" Todo asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." She laughed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Dang. welcome to the magical place that's always sunny." Todo chuckled.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Laney smiled "That's why I love it here, and if it does rain it's kinda like liquid sunshine."

message 45: by liTTleTalks (last edited Jun 20, 2012 07:50AM) (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Kellan and CJ walked towards there favorite cave. Kellan was dressed in his favorite black athletic shorts and his swim team hoodie without shows. Soccer ball in one hand and his arm around her shoulder "it's so windy!" he laughed

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=guys+s...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=guys+f...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=swim+h...

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2012 07:07AM) (new)

CJ smiled. She wore simple shorts and a tank top: http://highwaistedjeanshortss.com/wp-... and http://i2.cpcache.com/product/5702136...
CJ didn't mind the wind because she also wore her jacket.

message 47: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "the usual spot?" he asked her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yup." CJ said to him.

message 49: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) They crawled into a small gave and Kellan layed on the soft sand.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

CJ sat next to him.

(( Isn't that supposed to be Cave?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12