Summer RP <3 discussion

The Beach > West Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 358 (358 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
The island natives like to hang out here...perfect place for surfing. Sort of like the touristy beach, but not as many, well, tourists.

message 2: by yael (new)

yael Reina strolled in the beach in her bikini. She felt the sun kiss her tan skin, and she tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. She loved the beach, especially on great days like this. Her towel was layed away from the water, witha duffel bag next to it with her shorts and sunscreen.

((http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfr...))

message 3: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Devon sat on a rock a little away from the actual beach, legs dangling over the edge. He was wearing a pair of trunks, top discarded.

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Reina glanced at Devin curiously, but continuedvwalking. She looked at the ocean, ran up to it, and jumped in. She resurfaced, and sighed softly to herself. I just hoped no one peed in here. She thought disturbingly.

message 5: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Devon watched Reina curiously before kicking around the soft, hot sand.

message 6: by yael (new)

yael Reina felt something bit her leg, she kicked it off, and got out of the waer. She bent down, studying the tiny red mark it left. She frowened sligtly.

message 7: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He lays down in the basking heat of the sun to tan.

message 8: by yael (new)

yael She went over to where her stuff layed on the sand. She got her phone, and plugged her hear headphones. Reina got up, then resumed her walk, not paying attention to anything around her.

message 9: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He sighs bordly, drying off his hair and grabbing a Miami SnapBack from his bag.

message 10: by yael (new)

yael Reina was bored so she deicded to strike a conversation with the boy sh enoticed earlier. She walked over to him and smiled. "Hey."

message 11: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He looks up, instantly smiling politely back.
"Hey there," he greets.

message 12: by yael (new)

yael "What brings you to West beach right now?" she asked, and she sat down next to him.

message 13: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Boredom actually," he snickers.
"You?"

message 14: by yael (new)

yael "Just relaxing mostly."

message 15: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Pretty chill," he observes, sticking out his hand.
"I'm Devon, pronounced like Devin," he chuckles.

message 16: by yael (new)

yael She smirked. "Reina, pronounced rain, with the uh." Reina took his hand and shook it.

message 17: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He chuckles, "pretty self explanatory. Wanna take a dip in the water?" He questions.

message 18: by yael (new)

yael "Sure." She stood up and and walked towards the shore.

message 19: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He takes off his SnapBack, leaving it on his bag before following pursuit.

message 20: by yael (new)

yael Reina jumped in the ocean, then resurfaced.

message 21: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He grind, diving into the waves.

message 22: by yael (new)

yael She looked at him. "Can you surf?"

message 23: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He swam over to her, nodding.
"Yeah, you?"

message 24: by yael (new)

yael "Yep. Wanna get a board? Maybe a little friendly competition won't hurt."

message 25: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "I can be very competitive," he chuckles but nods, swimming back to shore.

message 26: by yael (last edited Jun 17, 2012 03:36PM) (new)

yael Reina followed him, and stepped out the water. Going to the surf shop to get a board. She sat on one of the turning chairs that faced the giant window. "Yo Ricky, two boards my friend." She siad, smiling. The man smiled. "Aloha. Two boards coming up." Reina turned to Devon. "How many tails do you use?"

message 27: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((. . . Quinn ?))

"One," he says.
"You?"

message 28: by yael (new)

yael ((Mixing roleplays my bad XP))

"The type of board I use is a gun. I prefer one fin. It's harder, but I like the challanges."

message 29: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((s'all gud~))

"Well then, look who's pro," he chuckles, accepting a board from Ricky.

message 30: by yael (new)

yael She laughed and handed him a surfboard. She took hers and walked towards the shore.

message 31: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He smiles gratefully, following pursuit after her.

message 32: by yael (new)

yael Reina set her surfboard in the water, and leaned on it. She saw a big wave, and smiled. "Perfect. You ready?"

message 33: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "On my count, alright?"He says with a grin, "you ready?"

message 34: by yael (new)

yael "I was born ready." She paddled out closer, and the wave got bigger. Her eyes twinkled with excitement.

message 35: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Go!" he says when he was at her pace, then leaping up to his feet on the board and was riding the waves.

message 36: by yael (new)

yael She stood on her board quickly. She stuck a hand out so her fingertips can graze the water. "Not bad at all. Let's see what you could do."

message 37: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Mhm I can do a lot," he snickers, leaning back slightly then to the right so he did a semi-circle in the wave.

message 38: by yael (new)

yael She smirked and rode the frontside wave. Reina bent lower and did a roundhouse.

message 39: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Well then, I-" he started but a wave crashed down in him.

message 40: by yael (new)

yael Her eyes widened and she looked in the spot where he was. "Devon are you okay?"

message 41: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((I gtg chickie TTY, & in your status where it says I'm still fly, d'you mean the song ?))

"Fine," he chuckles, resurfacing.
"But my ego is torn," he says, referring to who's he lost.

message 42: by yael (new)

yael ((yep :P))

She stuck her tongue out at him, and the wave was gone. The water was still again. Reina doved in the water, then resurfaced, splashing water in his face.

message 43: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((oohh okie xD))

He smiles, splashing right back at her.
"Good job at surfing, your good," he compliments.

message 44: by yael (new)

yael She smiled, and splashed him back. "Your good too."

message 45: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Why thank yah," he replies, kicking a wave at her with a snicker.

message 46: by yael (new)

yael She closed her eyes, and coughed. Reina dove under, and grabbed his foot.

message 47: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He frowned, trying to pull his foot away and instead fell forward.

message 48: by yael (new)

yael Reina blinked at him, holding her breath. She smiled with her mouth closed.

message 49: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Mind letting go of my foot...?" he rose an eyebrow.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ "Come on dude, what's up?"
"I can't surf," Quinn sat there and thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8