Summer RP <3 discussion

The Beach > North Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
This is a rockier strip of beach though still often visited.

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Richelle sat on the edge of one of the cliffs, hugging her knees and gazing out at the ocean a few stories below, angrily hitting the rock wall as if it was trying to break through. She didn't really mind the sound though, it relaxed her though, even the nightmares slipping away for a bit. The wind was blowing a bit more powerful than normal that whipped up her hair frequently at different angles. Richi's shoes an bag sat next to her, unmoving in the rocky sand. It really was a pretty view, and one of her favorites too because not nearly as many people came here than the other beaches, and she liked it that way. Who knew where her brother was at the moment, but the sound of the water was loud enough that she didn't worry about him for more than a moment.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie sat down on one of the rocks and layed down looking up at the sun her hazel eye hidden by her black sun glasses

message 4: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ (last edited Jun 18, 2012 12:17PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Richelle just sat there for a moment, but eventually heard movement and glanced over to see a girl in glasses with bright red hair sitting not too far away from her. But Richi didn't say anything, turning back to gaze at the water again. She might have seen the girl around town, but a name didn't come to mind.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie closed her eyes she already felt another presence around her but didnt dwell on who it was instead she was content on being ignored

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Unfolding her legs, Richelle adjusted her sunglasses again and let her feet hang over the edge, gazing down at the white water as it crashed against the rock. Glancing around, she spotted a rock and picked it up, letting it drop, hitting the side a few times before finally sinking into the water below.

message 7: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Lola held her skate board in her hand and a knapsack in the other. She wore her coral short shorts and a vintage tee over her black and white strapless striped bikini.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie looked over at Lola and smirked "Awesome ride" she grinned at her skateboard

message 9: by sydney (new)

sydney Nathan walked down onto the rocky beach, he had left his shirt in the compartment on his motorcycle and then just wore black and blue trunks. He walked into the water until it was deep enough for swimming.

message 10: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Lola looked over and then down at her arms "oh thanks..." she smiled. Then looked out in the ocean. She just wanted to jump on and swim "wanna race?" she asked. She didn't know her but it seemed like a good idea.

message 11: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie looked at her and nodded getting up and walking towards her "Alright" she smiled

message 12: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Lola dropped her stuff and tore off her clothing as he ran laughing. The water was icy the rocks rough. They swam and swam until they were as far as everyone else except for a really cute guy a few feet away.

message 13: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) ((if kammie and Nathan aren't doing much they could be good friends and go to the beach party together))

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie smiled and looked down at the water always loving to get wet "That was so much fun!" she exclaimed

(Kammie's all for it :P)

message 15: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "haha I'm so tiered!" she laughed "oh by the way, I'm Lola" she smiled offering out we hand. Saying Lola a little louder for hottie with a body to hear.

message 16: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) ((love triangle? Not know but we should think about playing into that. But only If Nathan wants to be friends first too))

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie shook her hand "Kammie" she smiled then looked at her with a knowing smile as she looked over at Nathan

message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Sydney :) wrote: "Nathan walked down onto the rocky beach, he had left his shirt in the compartment on his motorcycle and then just wore black and blue trunks. He walked into the water until it was deep enough for s..."
Mikaiah slowly walked down the beach, enjoying the feel of the sand on her feet. The last time she had been at the beach she'd gone with her brother. No Mika don't think about him she quickly told herself.

message 19: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "well nice to meet you, and by the way I think I saw hottie checkin us out" she winked and laughed

message 20: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie rolled her eyes and laughed "I dont think so" she said with a shrug then began to float on her back "If you like him, talk to him"

message 21: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "no...I don't talk to guys like...him" she said nervously

message 22: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie raised an eyebrow curiously

message 23: by sydney (new)

sydney Nathan looked over at the two girls that were obviously trying to catch his attention, he rolled his eyes and tried swimming off in the other direction.
He climbed out of the water and up on the rocks, he didn't want to deal with prissy hoes.

message 24: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "I don't talk to guys... Randomly! I don't even talk to guys unless I'm at the skate park or library!" she admitted a little to loudly

message 25: by sydney (new)

sydney Zainab* wrote: "((love triangle? Not know but we should think about playing into that. But only If Nathan wants to be friends first too))"

Zainab* wrote: "((if kammie and Nathan aren't doing much they could be good friends and go to the beach party together))"

((Well my character Nathan isn't really a guy that will get into a relationship and he's kinda already planned on liking Mika..))

message 26: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "plus I scared him away." the reached the land and she put on her shorts

message 27: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) ((that's fine!! I didn't know if you had plans or not. But they should def talk or something))

message 28: by Kayleigh (last edited Jun 19, 2012 03:25PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Mika almost laughed outloud when she saw the guy practically running from the two girls. She shook her head and walked over to the cliff area and started climbing. She reached the top and started to take off her clothes revealing her black string bikini.

message 29: by sydney (new)

sydney ((By the way, if you posted in past tense instead of present tense it would match up with everyone a lot better. :) ))

Nathan turned around the corner and bumped into Mika. "God. Watch where you are going.." He brushed off the sand from his shorts.

message 30: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) She stared at kammie laughing "I told you! He ran away! Haha"

message 31: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Umm YOU ran into me, smart one." She said and glared at him.

message 32: by sydney (new)

sydney Kay wrote: ""Umm YOU ran into me, smart one." She said and glared at him."

Nathan raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his wonderfully muscled chest, he looked down at her. "Well maybe if you had been watching none of this would have happened."

message 33: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Sorry I was distracted by your abs," she said sarcastically.

message 34: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie giggled slightly "I'm sorry but admit it, it was funny" she smiled and then shrugged and layed on a rock "Exactly why my life saying is 'Who need boys?', I only hang with boys as friends" she shrugged

message 35: by sydney (new)

sydney Nathan shrugged and then flipped her off as he walked away from her. "Whatever, as nice as they are I'm sure that wasn't your issue."

message 36: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "You're right! That wasn't my issue! Do you want a prize?" She asked him

message 37: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Zainab* wrote: "((love triangle? Not know but we should think about playing into that. But only If Nathan wants to be friends first too))"

(I didnt see that comment :P I dont do love triangles and I dont see Kammie a tomboy falling any time soon hahaha)

message 38: by sydney (new)

sydney Nathan held his temper down and clenched his fists. He wouldn't hit her because she was a pretty girl, he could probably get some from her anyways. Nathan sighed and turned around. "Sure, surprise me princess."

message 39: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I don't tell random people my 'issues'. Sorry you're gonna have to practice playing shrink with someone else." She smirked and started climbing higher on the cliff. She needed a good place to jump off and into the water below her.

message 40: by sydney (new)

sydney Nathan rolled his eyes and headed back to his motorcycle. It wouldn't work with her, he decided, she was too headstrong like himself. Besides he liked a girl who could carry on a conversation. He slipped his shirt on and rode over to a different beach, these girls were all crazy here.

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ Hearing a lot more people come onto the beach, Richelle continued to keep her ipod earplugs in, letting the music crowd out any other noise that was going on behind her. Even the motorcycle was pretty much drowned out by the sound of her music. Why was everything so crowded here?! It must be a crazy day. Gathering up her stuff, she grimaced as she headed to a different part of the beach, actually wanting to some peace and quiet.

message 42: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) (( Hey you wanted arguments!!))

message 43: by sydney (new)

sydney ((I thought I would, but it just doesn't feel right :( you know??))

message 44: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Want her to come and apologize?))

message 45: by sydney (new)

sydney ((He's already gone.. :( ))

message 46: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Kammie giggled slightly "I'm sorry but admit it, it was funny" she smiled and then shrugged and layed on a rock "Exactly why my life saying is 'Who need boys?', I only hang with boys as friends" sh..."

((sorry i was eating dinner!))

"agreed in the boys as friends, and it was pretty funny...hahahaha... but he was defiantly good looking" she rummaged through her bag.

message 47: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Sydney :) wrote: "((He's already gone.. :( ))"

((Want to have them 'run' into each other again?))

message 48: by Chelsea Denisse (last edited Jun 19, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie shrugged "Eh" she said sitting up

Alex looked around and smirked as he saw 'his girl', his nickname he gave Kammie

message 49: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) "so, do you live around here or are you in the area for the summer?" Lola asked casually pulling out a water bottle and offering a granola bar to Kammie.

message 50: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Kammie took it thankfully and took a sip nodding her head "I live a couple blocks away" she smiled "You?"

« previous 1 3 4