Summer RP <3 discussion

Announcements

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Only mods post here. Make sure to check back often for stuff that's going on! :)

message 2: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
RP will not begin until I decide...to give people a chance to make charries :)

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 156 comments Mod
Lovely Alex will be back soon (hopefully). As soon as she can get on we'll start the RP! :) See she's not mentally stable (view spoiler) as soon as she can, she'll be on! :)

message 4: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Role Playing will start tomorrow!! Have fun :)

message 5: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod

message 6: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (last edited Jun 17, 2012 08:43PM) (new)

Guys! Please do not spam the topics. Biggest pet peeve, ever. Would everyone please go and delete their spam. Alex hates it, I hate it, it clogs the topics so please, everyone delete t now, okay? Okay. :)
I am not approving any characters until the majority of the spam is gone.

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

Hey y'all :) so we're going to have the Beach Blast on Monday June 25th at 12:00 PM eastern time and will go through the week to the following Monday it will take place at the West Beach from 8 PM to through 3 AM roleplay time. Go midnight swimming! Go surfing in the dark! Enjoy the bonfire! Have fun

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

Guys!!!! Your characters have to be approved BEFORE you can start roleplaying. And remember no one liners. I know you can all write better than that. :)

message 9: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
And the party that Hannah has announced will be thrown by Alana Littleton and Gwen Platte.

message 10: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Hey everyone :) i know there aren't many RP places yet and theres no where for them to live, but I've been really busy this week so I'm sorry. Hannah and I will talk and hopefully have living situations sorted out and more RP places. Thanks for your patience :)

message 11: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Okay nobody role played the party and Hannah and I forgot so we are going to postpone it until a later date (which is TBD)

message 12: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
The Main Street is located in Manoa about 12 minutes (driving) from Honolulu

message 13: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (last edited Jul 24, 2012 11:00AM) (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Please vote on the poll if you haven't done so already!!

message 14: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Hey everyone!! I know not very many people have been active lately, including myself, but I really don't want this gro to die out!! If you feel the same way, invite your friends, start new RPs, anything! We could really use some help keeping this alive. :) and thank you, to those of you who have been actively posting.

message 15: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) *Raises hand* xD but people have mainly left because of the rules . THat's what everyone's been telling me .

message 16: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Yeah agreed the rules are too strict

message 17: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

There's a reason that the rules are strict like that and that's because we don't want a RP like this:
"Hi."
"Hi."
*more one liners*
"I met you an hour ago, but I love you."
"I love you, too."
*sex sex sex*
Or a charrie that's like
Name: Ann
Picture: looking
Perso: TBRP'D
History: TBRP'D

Because too many good RP's go to shreds because of that. You can make new topics now.

message 18: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) This is a good RP to but the rules are WAY to strict

message 19: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

Tell me, how are they too strict?

message 20: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Well when the group was active it was hard to start RPing because you had to get your Charrie approved and the mods didn't even come on a lot. Writing a whole character is hard because you wanna see how they RP and come off to other charries. It would be easier d the character part wasn't so strict. It's just a suggestion and if you take it in consideration then we can fix it up and invite more people. I can help you with that? It also took you a long time to make other topics and we weren't allowed to. We couldn't even make house and we got warnings and such if we RPed a house on the beaches. We just wanted to continue to RP but there was only 4 places to go and It was only beaches.

message 21: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) And sorry I'm posting here even if I'm not a mod.

message 22: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

Don't worry about it, I want to know what I can do to make this a better RP.

It's easy to write a whole charrie, just write a couple sentences on their positive personality then a sentence or two on their negative personality. Then, you don't have to follow the personality, leave some room to wiggle ;) that's what I always do. Then history normally isn't too hard. Make a tragic one, or even base it off your history. We could make it so you only (I don't remember and I'm too lazy to check what the requirements are) Two sentences for personality min and two sentences minimum for history, then you can go ahead and RP without getting it approved. I'll try to check in daily to look at the charries and if I see something wrong like they don't do two sentences or they try to make it paranormal or they make a perfect, Mary Jane charrie. Then, I'll contact them and ask them to change it, what do you think about that?
Yes, that part was your mods faults. How about, we make a topic where you can request to make a topic (I'll almost always say yes) then I'll try to check in daily. What do you think about that?
Lastly, I'll ask Alex if I can make you a mod for the days I'm not on :)

message 23: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) I don't really care to be mod but I seriously think that minimum sentences thing needs to go because nobody really cares that much about it. Same with history. Most people like building up a character in there RP. Having to approve charries and stuff is so Advanced RP and here it doesn't say this group is Advanced RP

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

Well, whatever. You CAN build up a character in a RP with personality and history. I care about personality and history. Characters in this group are supposed to act like humans and humans have history and a personalty. It was originally intended to be a rather Advanced RP. But I'm rather tired of this group, so do what you'd like.

message 25: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Thank you Hannah. And to all the problems, the biggest one is one lines because we allll hate them. They are the most annoying things ever. So try to not do one liners.