Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion


55 views
Don't trust Cecily

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chisom I so do not trust Will's sister for some reason. I feel like she's going to end up doing something very harmful to Tessa. I also feel like she's a sort of spy for Mortmain. Do you guys agree or am i just a little over my head here?


Tasha Idk, I don't think she would be a spy for Mortmain but I do see your point. She just shows up out of nowhere and wants to be trained.

But for some reason, I think maybe Cassie introduced her in this book so we can get used to her presence. It seems like she's going to be somewhat of a main character in Clockwork Princess and, if I really want to get my hopes up (which I'm trying so hard not to since this book doesn't come out until next year!) I'm thinking that maybe Jem will end up with Cecily and ultimately, Tessa with Will ^_^


message 3: by FB (last edited Jun 15, 2012 07:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB I never thought of it in that way actually....

But I have always been kind of in the middle of good and evil for me. But I agree on the fact that when she came she was kind of unexpected....

But I also feel she ,may be a big character in the next book in a good OR bad way....


Katherine Leslie Cheung I think Cecily is here to break the ultimate love triangle among Tessa, Will and Jem. 'Cause really...Tessa is not worth it. Someone has to end Jem's pain.


message 5: by FB (new) - rated it 5 stars

FB Katherine wrote: "I think Cecily is here to break the ultimate love triangle among Tessa, Will and Jem. 'Cause really...Tessa is not worth it. Someone has to end Jem's pain."

I completely agree with you.


Kathy Katherine wrote: "I think Cecily is here to break the ultimate love triangle among Tessa, Will and Jem. 'Cause really...Tessa is not worth it. Someone has to end Jem's pain."

Yes well that would be the ideal ending wouldn't it, but I still worry that she is a spy, willing or maybe being forced into it. Cassie said that the series was supposed to be inspired by Wuthering Heights so I guess we'll see. 2013??!! :'( *sniff sniff*


♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Yeah, too long to wait :)

-Cecily was a massive surprise to me, really wasn't expecting it.


message 8: by Iae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iae Chisom *AngelBooky* wrote: "I so do not trust Will's sister for some reason. I feel like she's going to end up doing something very harmful to Tessa. I also feel like she's a sort of spy for Mortmain. Do you guys agree or am ..."

Same here. There's just something wrong with the picture, and i can't pin point what exactly is wrong. I am not betting on Cecily breaking up the love triangle and ending up with Jem, it's too happy for me. I somehow feel that Cecily will be very important in the next book. :)


Chisom Iae wrote: "Chisom *AngelBooky* wrote: "I so do not trust Will's sister for some reason. I feel like she's going to end up doing something very harmful to Tessa. I also feel like she's a sort of spy for Mortma..."

I feel just the same way! It seems just too unreal for Jem to suddenly stop loving Tessa because of Cecily coming in the picture. Plus it's just too easy and Cassandra Clare works in very unexpecting ways so i doubt she'll let something like that happen. It's too obvious and Clare isn't known for her obviousness XD


back to top