medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Darren's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((RP))

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren opened the door to a spare room now to be called Darrens chambers "This is your room love, it is closest to mine." she said as she left the door wide open for him to enter

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren looked in the room and his eyes widened at the size of the room. "This is amazing" He murmmered

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((so sorry i've been gone))
"It's fit for a little prince." she giggled sitting atop the king sized bed pulling him up onto her lap

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments ((its okay))

Darren looked at her with a smile. "Thank you" He said politly.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You are very welcome." she said a certain warmth washing over her "I am glad you have decided to join me in the castle."

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren nodded "I like it here" He murmered.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We will have tons of fun here, we can play in the hidden compartments and go down to the dungeon and play prisoners since we have no criminals here." she said happliy

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren shook his head "I don't like Dungeons" He told her quietly.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No? They are pretty scary at times but we can go down together to check it out in the day time and leave if you do not like it." she offered

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren thought for a bit before giving a nod.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Splendid. We shall do that later on since it is still early. What would you like to do Darren? Eat something? Meet my mother? Whatever you like."

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments "Can I meet the queen?" He asked hesitantly.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You certanily can, let us be on our way." she said setting Darren down on the floor and holding out her hand. ((rp at queen's chambers??))

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren took her hand.

((Yup))

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren and Darren walked out of his chamber and towards teh Queen's

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren opened the french doors to Darrens Chamber

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren went and sat on the edge of his bed and waited for the Princess to sit with him.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren made her way to his bed and sat next to him wrapping her arm around him

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren leaned against her "Why did you want me?" He asked her wanting to know why the Princess would want him why even his own parents didn't want him.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was taken aback "I want you because you touched my heart when i saw you laying low in your hidding place." she said

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren looked at her "But my parents didn't want me" He stated.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren sighed "Your parents probably couldn't care for you and wanted a better life for you then having to live off scraps in the sewers and on streets filled with disease." she explained

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren sighed again and nodded telling her she was most likely right.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren gave him a small sqeeze "I am pretty sure it was really hard for them to give you to the orphanage love."

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren hugged her as tears filled his eyes and spilled over.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She hugged him back "It will be alright," she soothed wiping his tear away

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren closed his eyes "I love you" He told her.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I love you too." she said a joyful tear slipping down her cheek but she wiped it quickly

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren saw the tear "Don't cry" He said.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh," she smiled "these are tears of joy love." she said

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren smiled at her.

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren kisssed his nose and laughed

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren kissed her back on the cheek and giggled.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren giggled too

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren yawned tiredly.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "The little prince is tired." she giggled tickling him

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren laughed and gave a sleepy smile.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I will let you sleep love, i will be here when you wake." she said getting off the bed and pulling back the sheets

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren climbed over the sheets and layed down falling asleep quickly.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She pulled the covers to his chin and kissed his forehead and moved to the window seat

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren curled into a tiny ball and smiled slightly in his sleep.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked to the village to surprise Darren with his new clothes

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into the room, hoping Darren was awake to see his mother,

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Loren. "Whos that?" He asked Loren shyly.

Emerald stood behind Loren as she gazed at her son I have missed you Darren She thought with a small smile.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled at him while she walked towards his bed and sat on the edge "Darren this is Emerald, your mother."

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren looked confused "My mother?" He questioned.

"Hello Darren" Emerald said slowly trying not to scary Darren.

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Yes, love." she said softly

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 356 comments Darren glared at his mother "You left me!" He yelled at Emerald as he turned and hid in his pillow.

Emerald looked down in shame "I-I'm sorry" She stammered hoping her little boy would forgive her for the mistake she had made.

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at Emerald apologetically then reached down and held Darren "You should give her a chance to speak, she came a long way to come and see you."

« previous 1