Sammy Keyes and the Night of Skulls (Sammy Keyes, #14) Sammy Keyes and the Night of Skulls discussion

Sammy's Dad?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Allison Any predictions out there about who her dad is? I heard once that Wendelin Van Draanen said that he has been in the series so far....

I think maybe he could be her math teacher in Skeleton Man... anyone remember him?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, no. For a second I considered Officer Borsch, but then immediatly squashed that notion because it's too ridiculous.

Allison Haha me too.... No as in "no I don't remember him" or no as in "no, that's ridiculous to think that!"?

message 4: by Cass (new) - added it

Cass I've wondered if her dad is Casey's dad....creepy but it could be. I really hope not though!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cass wrote: "I've wondered if her dad is Casey's dad....creepy but it could be. I really hope not though!"
YIKES!

Allison wrote: "Haha me too.... No as in "no I don't remember him" or no as in "no, that's ridiculous to think that!"?"
No as in I don't remember him.

Allison Brooke wrote: "Allison wrote: "Haha me too.... No as in "no I don't remember him" or no as in "no, that's ridiculous to think that!"?"
No as in I don't remember him. "

haha oh :) You should go read it again then ;)

pearl_seeker I'm thinking it's Warren Acosta (Casey & Heather's dad). My daughter agrees and hopes maybe Candy Acosta cheated on Warren so maybe Casey isn't biologically Warren's child so Casey & Sammy won't be creepy incestuous stuff!

I think we'll find out in Sammy Keyes & the Showdown in Sin City!