Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

All About Patch! > What is your fav thing about patch?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
What is your favorite thing about patch?

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments EVERYTHING!

o_O Does that count?

message 3: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) Of course it counts silly, you get a 10/10 for that answer! :D

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Woot! :D

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Yep. Everything in Patch is amazing.
For starters, he is a freaking fallen angel. :D How cool is that? :D
Then, he has that dark atmosphere surrounding him whick makes him mysterious and sexy as hell ;P
And the fact that he is so very protective of Nora is totally dreamy!
And the things he says *swoons*

message 6: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
Patch...is....

*faints*

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee Ummmm, duh, everything! <3

message 8: by Renee (new)

Renee He's so hot. ^_^

message 9: by panda (new)

panda | 58 comments EVERYTHING IS AWSOME ABOUT HIM

message 10: by Deneesha (new)

Deneesha Hickman | 75 comments EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

message 11: by Bibliophile (new)

Bibliophile  Booklover (bibliophilebooklover) | 105 comments EVERTHING also he is mysterious which make him sexy . the way he calls nora angel and how protective he is ^_^ Also the way he makes us want to do naughty things to him ^_^

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary hallow (hinatasama5) | 23 comments Lucy wrote: "Yep. Everything in Patch is amazing.
For starters, he is a freaking fallen angel. :D How cool is that? :D
Then, he has that dark atmosphere surrounding him whick makes him mysterious and sexy as he..."

Patch is everything that has been mentioned times 10...he is frekin awesome !!!

message 13: by xrysa (new)

xrysa | 7 comments haha nice answers guys!!I agree with you EVerything bcz its patch!!!I love the way he approached Nora at hush hush and the way he protects her at the other books!!<3 he gave his wings to save her!!isn't that sweet???aww patch<3

message 14: by April (new)

April Hernandez | 5 comments Well EVERYTHING but if I had to choose one thing I would have to choose his unrelenting persistent love towards Nora that I hope one day I can find someone who is as dedicated to me as he is to her.

message 15: by April (new)

April Hernandez | 5 comments This makes me wish some certain book characters were real!!

message 16: by Alaska (new)

Alaska Rose (AlaskaRose) | 3 comments ^ then we're wishing for the same thing!
gah! patch is my idea of heaven & hell
he's dark and dangerous but sweet (only to nora and in my head only me :) ) and protective and willing to fight for what he believes in and of course he's a fallen angel too so basically, how can you top all of that? jev "patch" cipriano is by far my favourite bad-boy of the book world

message 17: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Ferrence | 2 comments Uuummmm....of course he is patch! (Great answer) I love the kinds of things he says....and just trying to imagine how he says things.
Also, I love how he is with Nora! And he can be so sweet.

message 18: by Dana (new)

Dana | 37 comments I love that he knows how to annoy and seduce at the same time, in the first book patch makes annoying super sexy. In the second book, I like how protective he is of Nora, even when she doesn't want him. In the third book, I like that at first he tries to protect Nora by staying away from her, but then still makes her fall in love with him again. And in the fourth book, Patch is...*faint*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I love freaking everything about patch! I'm mean he's a fallen angel he's super sexy he's super mysterious and like perfect in every possible way. But I love how he's slightly- did I just use slightly? I mean very- dangerous. :) patch is so perfect he's like he's like *sigh* no words can fully describe *sigh again*

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 5 comments Well of corse everything about Patch is just indescribably amazing, but if i had to choose a favourite feature, it would probably be his black eyes, WAIT! NO his fantastic, messy hair WAIT!NO his smell WAIT! I just can't pick a favourite!!

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread