Blizzard Cast discussion

Getting Started > Crushes List

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
I need a crush for Shawn! Lol

message 2: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Well, if Beth is accepted, her crush will be Matthew. ;)

So: Beth > Matthew = Beth likes Matthew

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) | 330 comments Mod
Ashby Grace wrote: "XD well I plan on making a girl named Juliet soon. she could like Shawn or he could like her? XD"

Or both!!

Okay!!

Lol, I just realized, 'Shawn and Juliet'!! XD Kirsten will appreciate that, I'm sure. That's awesome.

message 6: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

κίρστεν (Kirsten) (kirsten_j) | 352 comments Mod
I DID notice that... was that on purpose, Ashby? ^^

You guys are making me want to go watch Psych...

Has Ashby seen Psych??

Me too!! And I have to wait for Season 2 to get here from the Library :P We do have Downton Abbey, though!! Have you seen it?

Kirsten, go post in the Tipvigut Lodge topic!!!

message 9: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Sorry, forgot to say I was off. :( Hafta go to bed now, but I'll post tomorrow morning! :)

Aww, okay D:

message 11: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Ashby Grace wrote: "alright, Ciara, I'll add it in. Awww poor Beth :("

Yeah, poor Beth. :( She doesn't let it get to her though, she'll probably busy herself by talking a lot, to other people...at first she'll think Matt and Amber are going out, before realizing they are siblings, and will hide her dissapointment. =D

message 12: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

But Matt already likes Rya, right?

Ashby Grace wrote: "wait...what? what do Juliet and Shawn have to do with Psych? I haven't seen it....

won't she be happy when she realizes that Matt and Amber aren't going out though?"

They are the main characters, lol. Shawn Spencer is the fake psychic that the show is about, and Juliet O'Hara is the girl that he likes. XD

κίρστεν (Kirsten who loves Greek :) wrote: "But Matt already likes Rya, right?"

Rya likes him ;D

message 15: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Yep, Rya likes him. There'll be relief for a while, then she notices they like each other, and that'll be that. ;) Also, I'm making another male character, so here's Cecilia's one:

Cecilia>< Riley = mutual : Cecilia and Riley like each other.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments David needs a crush. Maybe Chet too...

message 17: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Is there any "real" couple here? xD Ju kinda needs a girlfriend, tbh.

message 18: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Hehe I have something very important planned for Cecilia and Riley =D You see, if you're wondering why they were so shocked to see each other, it's because they used to date. :)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "David needs a crush. Maybe Chet too..."

message 20: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Ashby Grace wrote: "Hmm...if anyone needs a crush, I can always help out, just let me know!! ;)

haha, that sounds like it will be so much fun Ciara XD"

Yeah! It'll be very awkward for them, at first... :D

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Would anyone like to crush Lune? She's a hard one though...:P

message 22: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Bobbi likes Coda...does Coda have a crush, Ruth?

Bobbi > Coda = Bobbi likes Coda

message 23: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

Ashby'll get those up when she's back.

Erik hasn't got anyone as of yet. Unless you're going by the 'opposites attract' rule, he and Lune would be a funny couple, cuz he's kind of her opposite in personality--loud, superconfident, thrill seeker, you know. ^^

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Hey is it okay if Chet has a little crush on Beth after a while? The feelings dont have to be returned, its more fun that way anyway.

message 25: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

If Audrey wants. It's fine with me either way.

message 26: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (ruthgibson) Umm... can we wait and see Ciara? Can they be good friends, and we'll see how it goes? :)

message 27: by αιя (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments Hannah, can Ju like Leslie? ^^

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments Fine by me :) she might not necessarily like him back...but that adds drama ;) but she just might :)

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments But have mercy he is attractive :) wait...IS HE DAVID FROM ONCE UPON A TIME? (I'll be really embarrassed if he isn't...)

message 30: by αιя (last edited Jun 28, 2012 10:51AM) (new)

αιя (little_lynx) | 51 comments YES OH MY GOSH YOU KNOW OUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm like, obsessed with the show right now. Heheh. And I prefer Charming over David. xD

Plus, that makes Ju > Leslie... oh wait, nevermind, you've added it. Love you, Ashby!

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 44 comments I am too!!!!!!! And me too actually :)

message 32: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Hey is it okay if Chet has a little crush on Beth after a while? The feelings dont have to be returned, its more fun that way anyway."

Sure! =D I think she'll give up on Matt after a while and she and Chet can kind of go out. Besides, Chet's a nice guy! :) But for now, she likes Matt.

message 33: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Ruth wrote: "Umm... can we wait and see Ciara? Can they be good friends, and we'll see how it goes? :)"

Yup! :)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Hey is it okay if Chet has a little crush on Beth after a while? The feelings dont have to be returned, its more fun that way anyway."

Sure! =D I t..."

Okay. :)

message 36: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Chet>Beth"

Yay! Hehe :D Beth will eventually like him too; she'll give up on Matt and realize; "Hey! Chet's actually such a nice guy, and he's been here the whole time!" :)

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Yeah. Just to warn you though, Chet's never had a girlfriend before so dont be surprised if he acts all flustered and nervous at first since he has pratically no experience in relationships at all.

message 39: by Ciara (last edited Jul 05, 2012 03:39AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Yeah. Just to warn you though, Chet's never had a girlfriend before so dont be surprised if he acts all flustered and nervous at first since he has pratically no experience in relationships at all."

Beth won't mind :) She hasn't had that many boyfriends herself, but when she likes someone, she's willing to try her hardest to make it work :D

message 40: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Oh wait, Erik likes Lune? O.o
Lune: *twitch*

message 41: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (last edited Jul 05, 2012 09:12AM) (new)

Ah, only if you want. ^^ S'up to you. I don't mind either way.

message 42: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Sure! (PSST, LUNE'S A HARD ONE)

message 43: by κίρστεν (Kirsten), AWESOME STUPID LLAMA FACE (new)

xD Well Erik is stubborn.

message 44: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune is A SINGLE GIRL, ALL ALONE IN A BIG OLD WORLD...XD

message 45: by Ciara (last edited Jul 06, 2012 09:44AM) (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments I don't think Beth will have much of a chance to really get to like Matt, (so far, she's just overheard him talking...and she thinks he's good-looking :D) so I think I'll just skip to liking Chet.. So, if I'm correct, that would be:

Beth >< Chet = Beth and Chet like each other.

message 46: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Yep! :D I don't know why, but the other half of my comment didn't save. I'll edit that now...

message 47: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Um, well, Lune doens't know. I guess Erik likes Lune then?

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) | 140 comments Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "I don't think Beth will have much of a chance to really get to like Matt, (so far, she's just overheard him talking...and she thinks he's good-looking :D) so I think I'll just skip to liking Chet....."

Haha, now we have to wait for them both to realise it (or Chet to realise it at least-he isnt very good with his emotions especially when it comes to romance-there is a reason he's never had a girfriend before) and for one of them to make the first move. =^_^=

message 49: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lol, to me, when I see (Ashby and Ashby) and (Ciara and Ciara), I laugh. Is there somethin wrong with me?? XD

message 50: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 169 comments Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ wrote: "Ciara *I love Harry Potter!* wrote: "I don't think Beth will have much of a chance to really get to like Matt, (so far, she's just overheard him talking...and she thinks he's good-looking :D) so I ..."

Yeah...they're in the middle of a meainingful moment right now :D

« previous 1