Catanova Hall discussion

Voting/Chat/Suggestions > Group Quotes! And Other Quotes.

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Include your fav quotes by member of our roleplay, and from your fav books or movies!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Death would be too kind." - Lucy, as played by member Katherine.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"If it helps, I agree." - Lukas. As played by member Jonas.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's just something about you Katherine." - Euan. As played by member Reece.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want to hurt a woman, even if she is a monster." - Euan. As played by member Reece.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Was it something I said?" - Margaret. As played by member Sarah.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"None of them hold a candle to you. I'll see you at the dinner party Katherine."- Lukas. As played by member Jonas.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good ones!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"You could call me the local reporter." - Lucy as played by member Katherine.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"If it makes a difference I'm staying single." - Katherine as played by Madeline.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Euan will kill you if I don't first."She slammed the door, than burst into hysterical laughter. If only he knew how much irony was in her words." - Katherine as played by Madeline.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Newbies. They never get old." - Lukas as played by Jonas.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are my life, my hope, my dreams, my wants, my need, my everything, they are all you."

-Jennifer, as played by Rebecca

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I was strong, enough, to lift not one but both of us. Someday I will be strong, enough, to lift, not one but both of us." - Taylor Swift

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kol nodded. "I imagine you were sad when I told my story, and they were a bright blue." He laughed. "I've always wanted my eyes to do that. Stupid hybrids."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma grimaces looking at Caroline "He wants to turn into a werewolf"she says.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well not anymore josh," she said quietly. "I'm not asking you to forgive Emma she's my best friend and I love her to death but If I were in your shoes I'm not sure I would be kind enough to forgive her," she said quietly. "But you need to know your better then this better then a lot of people your heart is pure I don't think you would ever hurt anyone on purpose no matter how mu h they hurt you but doing this...." she trailed off. "You don't need to be a.wolf josh I wont stop you if that's what you really want but just k ow there's no fling back," she whispered l.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where have you been all my life?" - Rihanna. ((It's my fav song!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't wanna break your heart, wanna give your heart a break." - Demi Lovato

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone With The Wind.

message 22: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments "my dreams are ussually about losing you. im alright once i know your here"peeta mellark

message 23: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments "ya Zane you can kiss me" said by falcon

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are." - Five for Fighting, "100 Years"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if fall and hurt myself, would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself, would you be there to find me? What if I forgot who I am, would you please remind me? O, without you things go hazy." - Rosi Galden, "Hazy"

message 26: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments "all it takes is twenty second of emense bravery. And somthing good will happen" we bought a zoo

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"She would change everything, everything, just ask her. Caught in the between, a beautiful, disaster. She just needs someone to take her home."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fathers be good to your daughters, and daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers. So mothers be good to your daughters too." - John Mayer

"Boys would be gone without one thing, a woman's good, good heart." - John Mayer

message 30: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments "this is a pen"percy jackson

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Red Solo Cup.... I fill you up.... Proceed to party.... Proceed to party."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can love two people at the same time. But if you have to choose, choose the second. If you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." - Jenna from Vampire Diaries

WHICH MEANS ELENA GILBERT MUST CHOOSE DAMON SALVATORE OR I WILL KARATE CHOP HER

message 33: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 1863 comments Mod
Lol! Ikr! Damon is da man!

message 34: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Can anyone guess who this is from? *grins*

You know You're in love when you lay awake at night because reality has become better then a dream...I love that one

message 35: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Yes!!! Score!!!

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 845 comments Mod
OMG
MADELINE
THAT QUOTE IS WHY I LOVE YOU OMG DAMON
IS SO RIGHT FOR HER I SUPPORTED THEM IN THE BOOOOKS. she obviously doesn't love Stefan more because she took forever to accept that he was a vampire jus sayin

message 37: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments "this is for my girls all around the world, who come acvross a man who dont respect your worth, thinking all the woman should be seen not hear so what do we do girls? SHOUT OUT LOUD!" Christina Aguilera

message 38: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Good!