Gallagher Girls and Heist Society discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments Marcus is awesome!!! He's like....Alfred on Batman or something. I love him!

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments I like how he knows ahead of time what needs to be done and already does it before anyone ever thinks about it.

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments He's the perfect butler.

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments Yeah. I loved the part in HS when the Bagshaws are trying to get the 'boom' and Marcus is re-laying the information. For some reason that made me laugh.

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) YES! He does remind me of Alfred from Batman and the boom part made me laugh too XD

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments I know, right!

The one who laughs alot. :) | 53 comments haha :) Marcus is just like a really fun Butler. :)

message 8: by Alexis (last edited Aug 17, 2012 03:50AM) (new)

Alexis (answer_unknown) | 1 comments I thought so too, about the Alfred from batman part

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments I love those lines! And about Batman, my sister and I were talking, and we decided that if you combined Hale and Zach...well, you get Batman. I mean think about it. Billionaire/Assasin. And then Marcus as Alfred. All we're missing now is Catwoman...I mean KATwoman!

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments I really can't take the whole credit for it. My sis came up with the first part. :)

message 11: by Elevetha (new)

Elevetha Anne wrote: "I really can't take the whole credit for it. My sis came up with the first part. :)"

Yeah, me and my sister frequently come up with ideas that we expand on together.

message 12: by Maddy (new)

Maddy funny

message 13: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments Elevetha wrote: "Anne wrote: "I really can't take the whole credit for it. My sis came up with the first part. :)"

Yeah, me and my sister frequently come up with ideas that we expand on together."

My sister and I do that all the time.

message 14: by A.J. (new)

A.J. | 7 comments Hey, I am Anne's sister.

message 15: by Elevetha (new)

Elevetha Really? Cool!

message 16: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments Is your sister on Goodreads, too?

message 17: by Elevetha (new)

Elevetha Yeah...I can message you her profile page link.

The one who laughs alot. :) | 53 comments haha, i want a butler :) especialy like Marcus.

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne (cinderella16) | 115 comments Elevetha wrote: "Yeah...I can message you her profile page link."

That's up to you and your sister. Is she older or younger than you?