Summer RP <3 discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex, MAKE THE BEACH TOWN! ~Hannah ♥ (new)

Alex | 101 comments Mod
Just Chat :)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I love the beach.......Almost every summer my family goes to Carpinderia/Santa Barbra......robtize......UMM!!!!!!q

message 3: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Aloha~! & OMG I just wanna say, I wanna travel the world some day xD Mainly the USA & Europe . Oh and 'em exotic places like Hawaii . . .;)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I am so exited!!!!!!!!!

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ I wish I was closer to one :/

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Hiii! Uh i just really thought that I should say... well... there are a TON of Asian people in hawaii. The majority of people who live in Hawaii are Asian (because it's so close to Asia). So if anyone wants to use that info, you can. But there really aren't too many blonde-hair, blue-eyed type people. (Which I am, but whatever. I'm a minority for once in my life :P)

message 7: by Mansi (last edited Jun 20, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) But the thing is a majority of the characters aren't even form Hawaii, jussayin .

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, I'M GOING!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY!!!!! (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 156 comments Mod
Okay :) I'll keep that in mind when I'm making charries! :) thanks lol (view spoiler)

message 9: by Audrey (last edited Jun 20, 2012 09:43PM) (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) ღ Ðevíl®eߣl62ღ wrote: "But the thing is a majority of the characters aren't even form Hawaii, jussayin ."

True. But I'd say for every 25 Asian people (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.) there's 1 white person. At least in school there is. And I was reading the profiles, and I actually read quite a few profiles with white people who ARE from Hawaii. It was just a suggestion, for anyone who didn't know what to make their character like.

message 10: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) i wasnt saying what you were saying was bad xD but just clarifying i guess. Thats pretty wicked you live in hawaii, are you asian ?

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Nope haha so I guess that sounds pretty contradictory but trust me, if you look at the class roster it's full of "Nishimura"s and "Watanabe"s. That's not to say that there's NO white people but it is primarily Asian.

message 12: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) okie xD

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 7 comments hi