Paranormal Lovers discussion

Previous SotM > June Series of the Month - Soul Screamers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
This month's series of the month is Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamer series

U.S Covers

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5) by Rachel Vincent Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent

U.K Covers

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5) by Rachel Vincent Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent

The 6th one (Before I Wake) is currently due to be released on July 7th.

Have you read this series? Will you be reading it?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm currently reading this series. I'm on the 2nd one and I already have before I wake so planning to read them all together.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) I have read books 1 and 2 really like the series but to be honest I have so many books on my TBR list these have just taken a back seat for now :S

message 4: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Me too Jade, I've only read the first, but actually have the second

message 5: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Just bought all of the books out for this series...gonna start them...let's say...now? lol

message 6: by Denae (last edited Jul 10, 2012 10:41AM) (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments Ok so...I started reading this series on 4 July...I finished them today (including all three Novellas). I really like this series! It was something new for me since I've never read any stories about Banshee's. All in all....I can't wait for the 7th book, With All My Soul, to come out! :o) Hope everyone else is enjoying it too!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) wow Denae, I'm still on book 3. haha

But I started 50 Shades of Grey which took me forever since it's the worst book I have ever read in my life.

message 8: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 250 comments lol Well what can I say....once I start a series I don't stop until I'm done with it...or at least until there are no more books to read cause the next one hasn't come out yet...which makes me ubber sad :(

Haha....I just read your review on 50 shades of Grey. I think you're one of the first people I've heard that don't like it...but I can def see where you're coming from after reading it. Even if I don't like a series though...I tend to finish it....mostly cause I always have to know what's next! lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i skimmed through the rest to see what happened but i couldn't read it properly it was just terrible