RISE AGAINST SPARKLING VAMPIRES! discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 57 comments Mod

HI PEOPLE

WE CAN BE MATURE, RIGHT?

But hey, what's up.

message 2: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 106 comments Mod
NICE OF YOU TO JOIN,CHARLIE!

message 3: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

(we need a better picture for the group.any ideas post away)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

hey

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie | 1 comments Twilight sucks!!!!!!! Anyway hey guys!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i know it does

message 7: by Intisar (new)

Intisar Khanani (intisar_khanani) Hello hello!

Thank you for this group. I still can't get over the sparkling. I also couldn't help joining after reading the synopsis for this rather hilarious project an author is proposing on kickstarter (called "Twitlight") that resonated with me and, I suspect, this group - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/a...

I'm looking forward to seeing the discussions in this group!

Intisar

message 8: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

HELLO ALL!THANKS FOR JOINING!AND YES TWILIGHT SUCKS!GREAT TO BE AMONG THE SAME KIND!

message 9: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Intisar wrote: "Hello hello!

Thank you for this group. I still can't get over the sparkling. I also couldn't help joining after reading the synopsis for this rather hilarious project an author is proposing on ki..."

THAT SOUNDS IRONIC!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Hello everyone!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

hello

message 13: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

;D

message 15: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

YAY!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!FEEL FREE TO POST AWAY!!!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Sure, but not today okay:) Tomorrow I will :)

message 17: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Anytime you want!said that because I think you don't hate twilight so much...

message 18: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Yay!

message 19: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

:D Glad you think so!

message 20: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

YES!EXACTLY!WE ANTI-TWILIGHTER UNITE HERE!AND OF YOU KNOW OF ANY ANTI-TWILIGHTER INVITE THEM TOO!

message 21: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Awesome!People can finally express themselves!And not worry about offending any twi-hards!

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Teiharss scare me. They've called me a b**** on this website

message 23: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "Teiharss scare me. They've called me a b**** on this website"

Don't listen to those idiots,Char!Apparently they are not mature enough to be dealt with!

message 24: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Kelley wrote: "Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "Teiharss scare me. They've called me a b**** on this website"

Don't listen to those idiots,Char!Apparently they are not mature enough to be dealt with!"

Some of them no!!!!

message 25: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

UH-HUH!!
IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE INSULTIMG THEM!!

message 26: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

YEAH!

message 27: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Good

message 28: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

*nods head*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ANTI TWILIGHT IS MY FORMER NAME...SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PUT IT OFF....I WAS SO DAMN MAD THAT DAY SO I JUST MOVED ANTI FREAKING TWILIGHT TO MY LAST NAME. can I be mod? XXDDD

message 30: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments The very existence of this group brings warmth to my snarky black heart! I am the guy with the Kickstarter project Intisar mentioned. I'm writing a parody of Twilight called, simply enough Twitlight. Anything I can do to punk the search engines with that will please me.

Here are links to the Kickstarter project and to my home page. The project is looking iffy at this point, but the book will get published no matter what, because vampires should not sparkle.

http://anthonygillis.com/?page_id=448
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/a...

message 31: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments I'm also looking for beta readers. I've got four so far plus my primary editor, but could easily use another 2-4 more!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

So FREAKIN' AWESOME!! :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sad to say, I'm still an amateur on writing.

message 34: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments You are still 10x the writer Stephenie Meyer is, so rejoice!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

XD AW YEAHH! HOORAHH! I'm writing a fanfic....but I hardly ever finish it. I finished it in my mind, but I can't finish it through words.

message 36: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments Keep at it! If the imagination is there, the rest can follow.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:) ahh, it's going on again in my mind......"Shantelle stood up," blah blah...

message 38: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments Hands on keyboard... stat!

message 39: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments If I had any advice to give, it would be like that from NaNoWriMo - shut down your inner editor and just get it on the page. Editing and revisions can come later.

message 40: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (last edited Jun 21, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

Anthony wrote: "I'm also looking for beta readers. I've got four so far plus my primary editor, but could easily use another 2-4 more!"

Beta-reader? I can do that

message 41: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Gillis (anthonygillis) | 14 comments Sweeeeet! Come visit me at AnthonyGillis.com I have an actual beta readers page in the works at:

http://anthonygillis.com/?page_id=549

My (very public) email for editing and beta reading is the redundantly named anthony@anthonygillis.com

-Tony

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Im here! Boo twilight! Boo!

message 43: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Yes that;s the spirit!
Cici,got any ideas for this group?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

O we could do an anti twilight rp like I dunno

message 45: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Great!You can host it!Making you mod:P

message 46: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

HEY MARIBEL!It's been sooooooooooooooooooooo long!:P

Great!When's the parade?

message 47: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Have fun!

Anyone else watch the opening ceremonies of the olympics

message 48: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, THEY SPARKLE?!? (new)

Haha cool!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Кєllёу~$їёяяa :P wrote: "Great!You can host it!Making you mod:P"

Wait imma mod? Cool. Umm ill have to think of how to make an anti twilight rp...o I got it!

message 50: by Sierra~Kelley, TWILIGHT:KNOWN FOR KILLING BRAIN CELLS SINCE 2005 (new)

Oh YAY!I knew I could count on you!!

« previous 1 3 4 5