Welcome to Anderson, Louisiana discussion

Rich houses > The Mayor's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 203 (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah lives here with her father Harold (who is the town's mayor) and her mother Sarah.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason turned off the truck's engine, and helped Mariah out of the car. "It'll be fine." He assured her. "I'll take all the blame." He said with a smile. Her mother and his mother had been friends since their high school days, and Mrs. Harris adored him. Jason had always thought it was a little weird and creepy, but it had its uses.

message 4: by sydney (new)

sydney "Ehh, but then my mom will eye rape you.." Mariah sighed and then hugged him tightly. She smiled up at him, "that's only for me to do."
She took his hand and opened the door to her Southern plantation.

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason just laughed. "I don't think she's that crazy. At least not yet." He said, hugging her back. He laced his fingers through hers as he followed her into the mansion. Just like he remembered, it was huge, with room to spare. The ceilings were extremely tall, and everything in the house was loud and popped. He never quite understood why the mansion had to scream color and money, but the town paid for it all, so in a way, it was their money, and the mayor couldn't do much about it.

message 6: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah sighed and took a deep breath as well and then they walked into the house with him. Her mother would have a fit and die if she walked in like this with Jason, but she didn't care. She knew Sarah would probably ask about the sex, that's all she cared about with her relationships.
Sarah walked around the corner in her little housewife dress and then squealed with delight. "Oh Jason!" she looked at their hands and then raised her eyebrows.

message 7: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason gave Mariah a sideways look that said, Here we go, but he put on a pleasant smile. "Sarah!" He said, ignoring her look. "How are you?" He asked. She could ask all the questions she wanted, and he knew she would, but he'd just ignore them. That, or answer them vaguely, like he always did when answering her up-close-and-personal questions.

message 8: by sydney (new)

sydney Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him away from Mariah. "Oh baby, I'm wonderful! Come, come. I have dinner already ready!"
She pulled him along into the kitchen and then Mariah followed dejectedly behind him. Mariah pulled Jason back from her mother's crazy babbling, and then took him by her.

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason let Sarah drag him into the kitchen, then peeled her arms off of him, keeping a smile on his face. "Smells great, Sarah." He said, taking a step back so he was standing beside Mariah. "What did you make?" He asked, taking Mariah's hand again, making it obvious that her mom could see it.

message 10: by sydney (last edited Jul 01, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

sydney Mariah's father, Harold walked into the dining room looking completely flustered. "Hello Jason." He sat down and then waited for Sarah to bring the food to him.
Mariah kissed Jason quickly and then sat down with him. Sarah brought all the food out to them and then smiled. "So what have you two been up to?"

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Good evening sir." Jason replied as Harold walked in. He didn't let go of Mariah's hand as he sat down with her, a little unsure of what to expect now. "We were just out around town today." He said, a vague answer to her question. "Driving around, went out for ice cream...Mariah helped me get settled back into town." He explained.

message 12: by sydney (new)

sydney "Mmhmm, that's wonderful." She smiled and began eating. "Are you two planning on anything else this lovely evening because you should know I now revoke the closed door pri--"
"Mother, come on.." Mariah said embarrassedly.

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason's smile didn't falter, even though his grip on Mariah's hand tightned slightly in discomfort. "I'm just staying for the evening." He assured Sarah. "Mom's got plenty for me to do at home." She didn't really, other than talk and catch up on the six months he was gone.

message 14: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah just tried her hardest to ignore her parents, she just focused on Jason her mood lightening with each smile from him. She fed him small amount of the dinner as they had done years before she even knew of her feelings for him, laughing with each forkful.

message 15: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Just like years ago, Jason ate off of her fork, and instead of aiming for her mouth, on one of his forkfulls, he purposefully aimed it at her nose, so she got it all over her nose. He laughed at her expression, but held up a napkin apologetically.

message 16: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah wiped the potatoes off of her nose and then laughed along with him, she finished quickly as half her food was either on her face or his. She looked to her parents, and stood.
"Jason and I are going to clean up and then we're gonna go swimming." She held out a hand to him.

((Are they gonna swim in her pool or at like a lake? ;) ))

message 17: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((I think her pool, since it would be a little late to go anywhere...))

Jason took her hand and stood. After thanking her parents for the meal, he followed Mariah to get cleaned up, and ran out to his truck to get his swim trunks.

message 18: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Hehe :) okay.))

Mariah took a deep breath and walked up to her room, she slipped out of her clothes and into her red bikini. She pulled her long black waves into a ponytail and then walked out to her mother standing right by the door.
"Jesus mom! You scared me!" Mariah exclaimed and leaned against the wall.
"I'm just warning you to be safe, boys like that are so delicious, and they usually have so many women.." Sarah fanned herself. "Yeah, he's hot.."
"Ew, mom!!" Mariah pushed past her and out to the front door.

message 19: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason changed in the downstairs bathroom, just into some old swim trunks he'd had for a year or two, and folded up his clothes, putting then in a neat pile by the door. He walked out onto their deck, and waited for Mariah, looking up at the bright stars backed against the clear black night.

message 20: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah saw that Jason had already headed for their large backyard pool, so she grabbed two towels and followed him outside. She saw him on the deck and took in a breath, the training had definitely been good to him. Mariah sneaked up behind him and jumped on his back. "Hey baby." She laughed and kissed the corner of his mouth.

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason laughed with her and wrapped his arms around her legs so he was carrying her piggy-back style. "Hey." He replied. "Ready to go swimming?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at her. Without waiting for her reply, he took off towards the pool, carrying her on his back. She didn't weight all that much, and so it was no problem. He stopped right in front of the pool, and dumped her in, laughing as she popped back up.

message 22: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah pushed off the bottom of the pool and popped back up. "Jason!"
She splashed him and then pulled him in beside her. She splashed him once more as soon he popped up from the water.
"You are a brat." She swam over to where she could comfortably touch the ground. Mariah crossed her arms like she was mad, even though she couldn't stop smiling.

message 23: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason just laughed as she yelled at him, and smirked at her. He swam over to her, his motions in the water smooth and strong, his arm muscles rippling as he pulled himself through the water. "Come on, your not that mad." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close so they were a few inches apart.

message 24: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah wrapped her legs around his waist and let down her black waves, she stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm terribly mad."
She kissed him once very quickly. "So furious in fact, I may have to alleviate some anger..."

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He said. "I'm sure I can take it, whatever it is." He said, flexing his pecs as he held her in the water. When she wasn't expecting it, he let her go and pushed her out from him, so she splashed into the pool.

((I g2g, its really late here, bye!))

message 26: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah laughed once more and then swam over to him, she had gotten very fast from summers of just constant swimming. She popped up by him and pushed him under the water, she laughed and waited for his reaction.

message 27: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Good night!!))

message 28: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason fell back into the water, and held his breath for a minute, not popping back up immediatly. He wondered how long he could stay under before she'd start to worry. He could hold his breath for up to two minutes with no air, so he just stayed underwater, counting silently in his head.

message 29: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah's smile slid off her face, it was replaced with worry so she dove into the water. Her eyes spotted Jason who was just holding his breath, she pushed him angrily and then popped back up. She shook her head laughing, she had forgotten that he held the record for holding his breath with the boys in town.

message 30: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason grinned as she dove under and glanced around frantically. He popped back up, laughing. "You should see your face," He said. She looked frantic, but angry and annoyed at the same time. It was extremely amusing.

message 31: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah raised an eyebrow and then swam away once more. "I'm sure my face looks awesome."
She sat on the stairs of the pool and just watched him, he truly was handsome, especially with the way the moonlight was hitting him, it seemed unreal that he could be hers.

message 32: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "It does." He assured her, swimming over to her. The moonlight was reflecting off the water, bouncing back up into her face, giving it a night-time glow. When he was right in front of her, he stood up, water droplets falling off of his body, making his hair stick to his forehead. He took her hands and folded his fingers through them. "How does mine look?" He asked with a smile.

message 33: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah stood as well, she still was shorter than him, but it made her feel better than being on the stairs while he stood. She wiped the water off of his face and then took his hands once more.
"I think it looks hot and kissable." Her voice was completely serious though her blue eyes gave away that she was playful.

message 34: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked sarcastically. "Because it feels wet." He said, swinging their hands through the water. "And as for yours..." He pretended to study her face for a minute. "I think it looks cute and adorable." He said, kissing her forehead. "Also covered in bleach and chlorine."

message 35: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah laughed and wrapped her arms around his torso, she held him close to her and just smiled. "I just love you.." She laughed. "Even if you are a brat, she pushed him off the steps so he slipped a bit into the water, making her his height.

message 36: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Isn't that a little contradictory?" Jason asked, pulling her back to him after he got his footing on the pool floor. She was at his eye level, which made it easier to look in her face. "I'm not a brat, isn't that a girl term?" He asked jokingly.

message 37: by sydney (new)

sydney "Nope, boys can be brats too." She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Mariah shrugged, and kissed his cheek quickly. "I told you I was crazy, you should get out now while you still have a chance."

message 38: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Now why would I do that?" He asked teasingly. "I like being in the water." He looked at her with a small smirk on his face, keeping his face close to hers.

message 39: by sydney (new)

sydney "Get out of being with me." Mariah clarified laughing. "Most guys can't handle me for this long, you're breaking a record here."

message 40: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason just shrugged. "I think I can handle it." He said laughing. He pulled her even closer, so their bodies were touching. "I'm a good people person." He said with a grin.

message 41: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah kept her arms looped around his neck and laughed a bit as he pulled her closer. She looked at him and whispered the words that had been on her mind the entire night.
"I'm scared I'm gonna wake up and this will all have been a dream." Mariah sighed, she brushed his face gently and bit her lip just a bit.

message 42: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason didn't say anything, but reached up with one hand and stroked her cheek gently with one hand. He cupped his hand behind her neck, and leaned in, kissing her softly and gently. Her lips tasted like bleach and chlorine, but he just kept kissing her.

message 43: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah would always remember these moments, the way he felt, his taste, the way his lips curled into a smile ever so slightly into their kisses. She pulled him tightly to her, deepening the kiss, she became more passionate.

message 44: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason held the kiss a moment longer, then broke away slowly, and looked in her eyes. "Still feel like a dream?" He asked gently, a small smile creeping on to his face. With one finger he stroked her cheek gently, waiting for her answer.

message 45: by sydney (new)

sydney "Just a bit." Mariah laughed a bit and hugged him tightly, she laid her head against his chest and smiled. "But I'm starting to believe it."

message 46: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He hugged her back, resting his chin on the top of her head. "Well get used to it." He said teasing, rubbing her back comforingtly. "Because it's not going away."

message 47: by sydney (new)

sydney Mariah smiled at him. "Are you sure you don't wanna sleep over tonight?" She hugged him tighter and thought about just cuddling in his arms.

message 48: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason smiled softly. "As wonderful as that sounds, Mom needs me at home tonight." He said, kissing the top of her head "Sorry." His voice was apologetic, but his mom did need him at home. She'd been by herself in thier house for a while, and she needed some company.

message 49: by sydney (new)

sydney "I understand, do you need to go..?" Mariah asked looking up at him. She wouldn't mind if he needed to leave, it wasn't like he was going off to meet up with some girl.

message 50: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Jason glanced up at the sky. The stars and the moon were getting brighter, a sign it was getting late. He promised his mother he would be home by about nine at the latest, so he did need to go. "Yeah, I do." He said apologetically, looking down at her. "Sorry." He said, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

« previous 1 3 4 5