Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) Tiger's Curse discussion

Team Ren? or Kishan?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 318 (318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Mikayla Hubbard Should this book become a movie? What team are you? Ren or Kishan? What do you think is gonna happen in the next book?

Mikayla Hubbard This is the most amazing well-thought out, well-put book i have ever read.

message 3: by Janet (new) - added it

Janet Sanchez I can't wait to read it!!

Sarah I like Ren, a lot. I'm a very impatient person. Whenever I choose one guy I love. That's it. He's the one.

Noël I'm still with Ren. Kelsey loves Ren a way she will never love Kishan.

Hannah Jane Im totally team kishan! Ren is too clingy and lovey dovy for me,kishan is passionate and mysterious...i feel bad that the Gal still has feelings for ren..poor kishan!!!

Mara Smith Team Ren all the way! you can tell that he loves kelsey way more that Kishan

Olivia REN! Ren and Kelsey love each other. Kelsey has a love for Ren that could never come close to a love for Kishan. Team Ren!

message 10: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Lovera RENNNNNNNNN!

message 11: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Lovera (love you kishan)

Alexandria How could you make me choose?!!?!? I seriously have a hard time choosing which guy is right! I've never had a difficult time choosing a male character in a love triangle before! NEVER!

Erica Wray I have to say I'm Team Ren

Alexandria I think if I go back and reread every book I'd probably choose Ren.........but I do love both guys.

Amanda Team Ren

Megan Mikayla wrote: "Should this book become a movie? What team are you? Ren or Kishan? What do you think is gonna happen in the next book?"

TEAM REN!!!! I think it depends on who made it a movie. for example: if disney did then no! but if a well respected director did it then i will be the first one to buy my ticket!

Megan just to elaborate......
kelsey and ren are in LOVE
kishan and kelsey are......NOT!!!
GO REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Meg (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meg I'm team Ren!!! I do love Kishan though.

Caralin Team Ren!!!OH a movie for the tiger's curse is supposed to come out 2015!! grr cant wait that long.

Caralin Traitors! How could you be team Kishan people!?!?!??!?! Ren is amazing ann Kelsey loves him!!!! Besides the first person you fall inlove with is the one no one else can compare to your first LOVE!!!! AM I RIGHT team Ren people!!!!!! plus the first guy in a love traignle always seems to be the one.

Caralin Come on people back me up.

Olivia Caralin wrote: "Traitors! How could you be team Kishan people!?!?!??!?! Ren is amazing ann Kelsey loves him!!!! Besides the first person you fall inlove with is the one no one else can compare to your first LOVE!!..."

Team Ren all the way:)

Caralin Im with you, Team Ren all the way!! :)

Caralin Megan wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "Should this book become a movie? What team are you? Ren or Kishan? What do you think is gonna happen in the next book?"

TEAM REN!!!! I think it depends on who made it a movie. fo..."

You do know that this book is supposed to be made into a movie adn should be realeased sometime in 2015. grr cant wait that long!!!

Caralin Megan wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "Should this book become a movie? What team are you? Ren or Kishan? What do you think is gonna happen in the next book?"

TEAM REN!!!! I think it depends on who made it a movie. fo..."

You do know that this book is supposed to be made into a movie adn should be realeased sometime in 2015. grr cant wait that long!!!

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever I think that it is a little bit hard to decide which brother . But since I have read all of these books that are out I would have to say team Kushan b/c ren let hisself forget Kelley and Krishna was there to mend the broken pieces of her heart.

Caralin I have not read to the part where Ren loses him memory, but all i can assume is that he has a good reason. Mabey he had no other choice and it was to protect Kelley only we dontfind that out until the other two books come out. I just cant bring myself to beleive that Kishan is better than Ren.

K-lee TEAM REN sorry Kishan but Ren had her first also your took his first wife don't take another girl away from Ren get your own girlfriend.

Marisa I love Ren... but I prefere Kishan. He is the perfekt man in my eyes. Team Kishan!!!

Caralin K-lee wrote: "TEAM REN sorry Kishan but Ren had her first also your took his first wife don't take another girl away from Ren get your own girlfriend."

I sooooo agree with you. I mean does Kishan have to take every girl Ren has away from him!?!? Get your own girl Kishan!!!

Caralin I highly dislike Kishan.

Alexandria Caralin wrote: "I highly dislike Kishan."

How could like dislike Kishan?!? OMG He always does things with Kelsey in mind! He doesn't push or assume things. Although I'm team Ren I still like Kishan!

Marisa Alexandria wrote: "Caralin wrote: "I highly dislike Kishan."

How could like dislike Kishan?!? OMG He always does things with Kelsey in mind! He doesn't push or assume things. Although I'm team Ren I still like Kishan!"

Go Alexandria!!!

message 34: by Adina (last edited Jul 18, 2012 04:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adina  (myriadbooks) KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caralin Alexandria wrote: "Caralin wrote: "I highly dislike Kishan."

How could like dislike Kishan?!? OMG He always does things with Kelsey in mind! He doesn't push or assume things. Although I'm team Ren I still like Kishan!"

And the only reason I dislike Kishan is because he started to flirt with Kells like as soon as he saw her. Plus he basically screwed his brother over with the curse and stealing his future wife some 300 years ago. He just seems like the bad brother in the family.

Caralin Kishan just seems messed up. Can't he get a girl on his own instead of stealing them from his brother everytime!?!? It should'nt be THAT hard!! Hate Kishan!

Marta Kishan!!! And I want to hit Kelsey over the head with a sledge hammer for leading him on so long. Just make your discision so Kishan can get on with his life. Honestly!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Team Ren!!!! I dislike Kishan!!!!

message 39: by Avani (last edited Jul 20, 2012 08:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani Do I have to?

I don't think it's fair that people say Kishan always steals girls from his brother. He's fully aware of what he's doing wrong and he hates himself for it, but he can't help that he loves her. Also, it takes two to tango. Kelsey likes him back, it's not all Kishan. But I love Ren too. I'm conflicted. See the above GIF.

panda sorry but i have to pick both

Avani Jose wrote: "Doctor Who? Really?"

Lol, I just searched up GIFs and found this.

Olivia Avani wrote: "Jose wrote: "Doctor Who? Really?"

Lol, I just searched up GIFs and found this."

Haha I like it:)

Natalie ... awwww why do have to ask!!!! jeese i love ren hes so amazing and lovable but kishan is amazing to!!! :( and there both hot! but you know shes going to choose Ren im not saying i like him better. its just you know she/the author is going to choose Ren:(:(

Caralin Amy ~Lover of Books~ wrote: "Team Ren!!!! I dislike Kishan!!!!"

Me too im with you all the way.

Caralin Marta wrote: "Kishan!!! And I want to hit Kelsey over the head with a sledge hammer for leading him on so long. Just make your discision so Kishan can get on with his life. Honestly!"

I wanted to do the same to Kelsey for breaking Ren's heart in the first book. she was being such an idiot. And I wanted to kill Kishan from the momment he showed up in hte first book.

message 46: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Ren

Angel / YA rules!/ Team Ren... blue eyes... =)

Caralin Thank you!! people have been talking junk saying that she should end up with Kishan. grrrrr i cant stand Kishan. But I want to punch Kells in hte face for what she did to Ren and being so mean and horrid. grrr im mad at Kells but cant stand Kishan.

Caralin what baby!?!?!? I havent heard about a baby!?!?!? WHAT!?!?!?!??!

Caralin wait dont tell me nevermind

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7