Chat with Rhys Ford discussion

Plotting Et Al

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (rhysford) So Dirty Secret is in the hands of the editors and I'm waiting on cover art. I've finished Sinner's Gin, which I really need to blurb out and share an excerpt or three.

Which leads me to the next Cole and Jae book, tentatively called Dirty Laundry.

Without giving out any spoilers to Dirty Secret, I thought I'd ask all of you: What do you like to see in a mystery?

Besides the smut. That's a given.

message 2: by Lou (new)

Lou Sylvre | 5 comments I like to be surprised--not just by the twists and turns of the plot, by the characters. And lots of deep emotion, and humor, and a sense of satisfaction in the end, even if there are still loose ends.... Well, you asked.

Also, I am sooooooo looking forward to Dirty Secret.

Rhys wrote: "So Dirty Secret is in the hands of the editors and I'm waiting on cover art. I've finished Sinner's Gin, which I really need to blurb out and share an excerpt or three.

Which leads me to the next..."

message 3: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (rhysford) Lou wrote: "I like to be surprised--not just by the twists and turns of the plot, by the characters. And lots of deep emotion, and humor, and a sense of satisfaction in the end, even if there are still loose e..."

Well, wish me luck with the editors!

message 4: by Lou (new)

Lou Sylvre | 5 comments Oh, sorry. Good luck! but you won't need it--good novel obviates the need for Joss.

Rhys wrote: "Lou wrote: "I like to be surprised--not just by the twists and turns of the plot, by the characters. And lots of deep emotion, and humor, and a sense of satisfaction in the end, even if there are s..."

message 5: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Ford (rhysford) Hah! Editors are great. Damn damn red pen. ::::Grins::: Heh. No sorries. And I am doing Dirty Laundry so commenting is good on what you like. It is all good info!