The Academy discussion

Boys Dorms > Shane, Tanner, and Luke's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Nice.)

message 3: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 20, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Shane opened the door and walked in with Zarabeth. "I'll see if I can find a movie," he said.

message 4: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Okay." She sat down on the couch.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments He searched the room until he found a movie. "Um... Do you wanna watch Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close? That's all I can find."

message 6: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Yeah, that's fine with me." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments He put the movie in and sat down beside her, not too close but not too far. "I honestly don't know whose movie this is," he said, "cuz it's not mine." He guessed it was one of his new roommates'.

message 8: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "At least you found one," she said positively.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments He shrugged. "Yeah." The movie started.

message 10: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) ((Want to skip to when it's over?))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Sure))

Shane looked over at Zara when the movie ended. "How did you like it?" he asked.

message 12: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She looked back at him. "It was okay. What about you? What did you think?"

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments He shrugged. "I liked it okay," he said.

message 14: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) ((Gotta go.))

"Yeah." She sighed. "Well, I better get going."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Okay, bye! :) ))

He nodded. "Yeah... See you around," he said, smiling.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner walks in on them and stood there with a smirk on his face.

message 17: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Zara stood up and smiled. "Hello!"

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner nods in her direction and makes his way towards his bed.

message 19: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She shrugged. "Thanks for everything," she said quietly to Shane. She waved to him on her way out the door.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner says nothing as he sat on his bed a pained expression on his face.

message 21: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Luke strolled in happily, still in his swimming trunks. He knocked on Tanner's door and peered in. "Anybody home?"

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner glances up. "Who wants to know."

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Shane waved bye to Zara and watched Tanner as he entered the room. Shane still sat where he was on the couch. He looked over at the door when he heard someone's voice.

message 24: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Luke tilted his head. "Me."

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner frowns. "Then yeah."

message 26: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Luke sat down next to him. "You look...pained. What's up?"

message 27: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 20, 2012 04:46PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Shane crossed the room and pulled out the DVD. "Who's the person who brought Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close?" he asked, looking between the two. He was still a little amused a guy had a movie like that

message 28: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Not me!" He glanced at Tanner suspiciously.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner laughs. A sound that sounds like mockery. "I don't think we're on Opra buddy. You must be Luke. Its been real." He tries to dismiss the guys subject of choice. He wouldn't understand him. No one could and his energy was making things hard to concentrate.

message 30: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Luke shrugged. "Alright." He exited the room and went to go unpack a little.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner glances at the dvd. "Man. I dont even watch tv." He felt the energy escalate and started moving the covrrs on his bed with his mind. Trying to release the anxiety he felt by being near people who couldnt control their emotions.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Shane wondered what that was about but didn't say anything. He was about to say the spell he used to hold his luggage but then glanced at the other guy still in the room, and wondered if he should go to a different section of the rooms.

message 33: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Maybe the last person here left it by accident!" Luke shouted from his room.

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner feels better and opens a drawer in his dresser revealing a deck of cards with strange symbols and started shuffling.

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments "Probably," Shane said, shrugging.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner glances at them and spread the cards out on the bed beside him.

message 37: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) ((Do they all have seperate bedrooms or do they share one bedroom with like a bunkbeds?))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Umm... idk))

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (Um......in real dorms for three people there is two rooms. One for sleep and the other one for a common room to fit the rest of their stuff.)

message 40: by Sαmαnthα (last edited Jun 20, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) ((Okay we'll do it that way Hannah. If that's okay with everyone.))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments ((Sure))

Shane clasped his hands together and muttered something under his breath, slowly releasing the pressure against his hands. As he did so a small fabric spread out the further his hands grew apart until a duffle bag fell to the floor. He picked it up.

message 42: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Luke watched Shane. "Let me guess. Wizard?"

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (We dont have to. Im just saying how it is in college and boarding school. We could do whatever you guys like.)

message 44: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) ((I don't have a prefrence.))

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments Shane glanced up at Luke and nodded slightly. "Yeah. And you are...?"

message 46: by Sαmαnthα (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Super strength." He loved talking about his ability.

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner rolls his eyes and mumbles. "Egotistical. Check."

message 48: by ♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (last edited Jun 20, 2012 05:19PM) (new)

♥Beauty With a Brain♥ (Imagination_blinds_my_eyes) | 2672 comments He bit back a laugh at Tanner's comment. "Hm, interesting," he said. "So, can you like lift a car or something?" He wondered just how strong he was.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Tanner slowly smiles as he played with his wierd cards without touching them.

message 50: by Sαmαnthα (last edited Jun 20, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Yeah, I can lift cars." He tried not to glare at Tanner. "Easily," he added without thinking.

« previous 1