Disney World Rocks! discussion

New Movies?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dustin (new)

Dustin | 230 comments Mod
Are there any new Disney-made movies you have seen that you have liked? or are there any Disney-made movies that are coming out that you want to see?

message 2: by emily (new)

emily walle!!!!!!!!! well do u consider that new? hmmm.....idk i cant think of any right now

message 3: by Dustin (new)

Yeah that is new!! :P

message 4: by emily (new)

emily yea! what bout u? did u like walle i thought it was alittle too long but i still liked it =)

message 5: by Dustin (new)

I haven't seen it! :( I want to though!

message 6: by emily (new)

emily aww! its super good!! walle's the cutest and his little pet cockroach(i hate cockroaches but thats the only cute one ive ever seeen!!)

message 7: by Dustin (new)

Haha! :P I really want to watch it!

message 8: by emily (new)

emily =) have u seen prince caspian?, u probably dont care but i luvvv edmund in that one, everyone makes a big deal about caspian but he's not that cute u kno? well i guess u might not............=D

message 9: by Dustin (new)

Haha! yes i have seen it! I like it better than The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! and there is a huge difference in Edmund from the first one to the second. he is a much more likable character and his attitude has changed dramatically!

message 10: by emily (new)

emily i kno!!!!!! i recently watched the lion the witch and the wardrobe and edmunds like a little snot nose brat but in the middle-ish he changes so it all works out. hes so brave in prince caspian........................=)
sorry anyway what do ya wanna talk bout?

message 11: by Dustin (new)

Ummm.. idk! haha! :] im really busy with school! hows that going with you?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wall-e was funny, we have Prince Caspian, but no one except me wants to watch it. I guess I'll just bug everyone about it till they agree.

message 13: by Dustin (new)

haha! do you know disney haters???!!!

message 14: by emily (new)

emily i do, they think every movie is too happy??!!!??! why would u want something to have a sad ending and leave the theater being depressed???? i........i just dont get it

message 15: by Dustin (new)

Awww that's sad!!! how ironic! haha! but yeah really...y would you want a sad ending!?

message 16: by emily (new)

emily its just too hard 4 me 2 understand =) do u? sorry random question, what kinda music do u guys like?????

message 17: by Dustin (new)

nething besides rap! u?

message 18: by emily (new)

emily country pop some rock and sorry im not the biggest rap fan =) ur turn, ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Dustin (new)

favorite singer??

message 20: by emily (new)

emily good one!!! can we have like top 3? 1 chris brown 2 jonas bros 3 taylor swift

message 21: by Dustin (new)

Woah! diverse! 1 Celine Dion 2 Jewel 3 Click 5

message 22: by emily (new)

emily nice!!!! hmmmm.........top 5 movies?

message 23: by Dustin (new)

1 Elektra 2 13 Going on 30 3 Daredevil those 3 are really the only ones that I really love!

message 24: by emily (new)

emily haha!!!! 1. penelope 2. prince caspian 3.hairspray 4. high school musical 3 5. lord of the rings 2

message 25: by Dustin (new)

I like the Lord of the Rings Triology 2! and the The Two Towers is my favorite! Finally someone else who thinks that it is better than the other two! Y do you like it?

message 26: by emily (new)

emily mostly the battle when the trees fight 2!!! yay!!! and theres a story w/ mery and pippin and i love them!!!! and gandolf becomes a white wizard!!!!!!!!!! u?

message 27: by Dustin (new)

I love the battle of Helm's Deep! haha!

message 28: by emily (new)

emily oh yeah!! me too
ur turn!!!!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

what r u guys doing?

message 30: by Dustin (new)

We are trying to keep this group alive!! feel free to join in the convo!! Ummm..... favorite subject in school??

message 31: by Dustin (new)

Any new movies that have recently come out that you like? Oh! what about The Princess and the Frog?!?!?