Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Bloodlines > The Indigo Spell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,136 (1136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jul 01, 2012 04:35AM) (new)

Renee | 5359 comments Mod
The Upcoming book The Indigo Spell or Bloodlines #3 is due for release on 13th February 2013.
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! I can't wait that long for it...or Adrian for that matter. :)

message 2: by Manu (new)

Manu | 2 comments I have a feeling this one will be heartbreaking. It's the Richelle Mead Book 3 curse

message 3: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I know right? Nervous tension...

message 4: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Adrian better not turn Strigoi.

message 5: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) OMG i havent even read TGL yet yeh, and im already getting excitecd for this one! like the title!

message 6: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Something bad happens every BOOK 3 of Richelle Mead. Can't she change tactics? Like...something good first?

message 7: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Renee wrote: "Adrian better not turn Strigoi."
And I still say.
I know Richelle better make something good happen. Although no one died in book two of Bloodlines. So that's positive...

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 68 comments Renee wrote: "Adrian better not turn Strigoi."

HE WON"T!!!! HE CAN"T!!!

message 9: by Manu (new)

Manu | 2 comments Richelle won't repeat the "turning Strigoi" thing. It already happened in VA.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rsviolet) | 14 comments Definitely. Adrian will (hopefully) not turn stirgoi. The title is so awesome! ;0

message 11: by ajia (new)

ajia | 25 comments but something massive is likely to happen at the end. its the curse of the third book. i think sydney might get taken to re education

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rsviolet) | 14 comments I think so too Ajia

message 13: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (mslivin2rock) | 10 comments OMG I AM SOOO IN LOVE WITH ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Renee : yeah i dont thnk i can hold out till feb '13 either

message 14: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (mslivin2rock) | 10 comments have you guys all read the golden lily???? was it just me or did EVERY GIRL bleeding melt into a puddle during the last 5 pages??????
gah - ADRIAN YOU HEARTBREAKER

message 15: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 68 comments Giselle wrote: "have you guys all read the golden lily???? was it just me or did EVERY GIRL bleeding melt into a puddle during the last 5 pages??????
gah - ADRIAN YOU HEARTBREAKER"

LOL .. I guess it was all girls :)

message 16: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (mslivin2rock) | 10 comments @ Shwetika - lol yeah i guess it was all girls indeed :) :)
i am in a bloodlines hangover, and its doing nothing to help my studies

message 17: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 68 comments I have been at that place so I guess I know the feeling ;)

message 18: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (mslivin2rock) | 10 comments :) lol ive sent you a request :D how on earth does goodreads work??

message 19: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 68 comments yeah I got your friend request :) .... And about the working of goodreads I don't have a finest clue :P :D

message 20: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Goodreads is awesome just like Adrian BABY! He won't turn Strigoi. I just know it. Hahahah xD. Though the re-education thing might.

And hey, weren't we also expecting IAN (VA) to come out?

message 21: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (mslivin2rock) | 10 comments Marielle ♥ VLAD'S chew toy ♥ wrote: "Goodreads is awesome just like Adrian BABY! He won't turn Strigoi. I just know it. Hahahah xD. Though the re-education thing might.

And hey, weren't we also expecting IAN (VA) to come out?"

yeah TOTALLY!!!!! ian the one who has the major crush on sydney??? oh hell yeah, and richelle will be evil enough to give him a chance. but HOW will sydrian happen?? she will have to like be banished or something?? or maybe thats why marcus finch is for :-/
aaaaaaaarggggghhhh im tearing my hair out here
february is too long *moan*

message 22: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments A day before Valentines. Sucks. Hope it won't ruin a supposed to be ROMANTIC day.

message 23: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali (vrushali_m) | 15 comments Marielle ♥ VLAD'S chew toy ♥ wrote: "A day before Valentines. Sucks. Hope it won't ruin a supposed to be ROMANTIC day."
or maybe, we would be super excited that 'sydrian' really did happen.....

(no re-education please)

message 24: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Honestly, I don't kno what could happen. I mean it says that Sydney has to prepair spells for the teachers sister... (Evil sister maybe?) So the only thing I can guess is some how the sister puts a spell on Sydney, an Ad. has to figure it out an save her... :/ not sure though.

message 25: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Giselle wrote: ":) lol ive sent you a request :D how on earth does goodreads work??"

BAsically you just join groups of books or characters that you like and discuss them. Or at least that's what I do. And then I just make friends of all the people who I'm in groups with.

message 26: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Morning wrote: "Honestly, I don't kno what could happen. I mean it says that Sydney has to prepair spells for the teachers sister... (Evil sister maybe?) So the only thing I can guess is some how the sister puts a..."

Maybe he saves her with spirit...?

message 27: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Giselle wrote: "have you guys all read the golden lily???? was it just me or did EVERY GIRL bleeding melt into a puddle during the last 5 pages??????
gah - ADRIAN YOU HEARTBREAKER"

OMG are u serious? i nearly had a heart attack LOL! man i cant stop reading the last few pages <3

message 28: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I know right I was like having a spaz and jumping up and down. and screaming and people were like "what the heck?" :P

message 29: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) LMAO yeh thats exactly how i was! man i didnt know wether to cry or laugh heheh!

message 30: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jun 21, 2012 04:05PM) (new)

Same! I think people were starting to get worried! Glad to know I wasn't the only one! LOVE YOU ADRIAN!!!!

message 31: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali (vrushali_m) | 15 comments yeah....so now when people tell me i am totally mad for loving the book (especially, ADRIAN) so much, and over reacting...i know where to point... :P

message 32: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Yeah you can just say you know someone whos just as crazy about him as you are! <3

message 33: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Renee wrote: "Morning wrote: "Honestly, I don't kno what could happen. I mean it says that Sydney has to prepair spells for the teachers sister... (Evil sister maybe?) So the only thing I can guess is some how t..."

Possibly... However, I still don't see why it takes so long to write a book..... I hate waiting... >.>

message 34: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments Well, about the indigo spell, one thing is for sure, there'll be lots spell in there, and we can see witch sydney i guess, and will mostly talk about the witch if what i read from the first chapter of indigo spell, correct.
And maybe re-education things will happen, because of the witch thing and because of adrian.
and maybe, sydney can run away from that re-education center because her magic, and why strigoi didnt like her blood, because her witch blood i guess, because she's natural talent.

message 35: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jun 26, 2012 07:57PM) (new)

YEah, and maybe mrs terwilliger can't be a strigoi either, (or her blood doesn't taste good.)
Maybe because spirit is a kind of magic, that's why it changes strigoi back and that's why it didn't taste good to the strigoi in bloodlines.

message 36: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments Renee wrote: "YEah, and maybe mrs terwilliger can't be a strigoi either, (or her blood doesn't taste good.)
Maybe because spirit is a kind of magic, that's why it changes strigoi back and that's why it didn't ta..."

yeah, that's make a sense, the magic contact made the blood taste bad, beside after all sydney's blood has contaminated with magic and vampire's blood because her tattoo.

message 37: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jun 26, 2012 11:04PM) (new)

Yeah, I also wish that Sydney and Adrian would get together it's so obvious, AARRRGGGHHH why can't they just admit it to themselves??!!!

message 38: by ajia (new)

ajia | 25 comments the cover!!! http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/06...
i think the guy is marcus or trey. i m also confused because sydney doesnt have a tatoo on her cheek.

message 39: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Ajia wrote: "the cover!!! http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/06...
i think the guy is marcus or trey. i m also confused because sydney doesnt have a tatoo on her cheek."

Maybe Sydney "doesn't having the lily tattoo" means something. And I sure hope that's Trey. Marcus can be like...an old guy or something.

And is there any mention of the guy with a huge crush from Vampire Academy on Sydney namely "IAN?"

message 40: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments Renee wrote: "Yeah, I also wish that Sydney and Adrian would get together it's so obvious, AARRRGGGHHH why can't they just admit it to themselves??!!!"

hahahaha... so true, but again, the fun will not last longer, =PPP
i love the current tension, but again i want to see how lovey dovey they are as couple, *big grin*

message 41: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments Ajia wrote: "the cover!!! http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/06...
i think the guy is marcus or trey. i m also confused because sydney doesnt have a tatoo on her cheek."

yeah, i agree, the missing of the tattoo surely means something, after all in the golden lily, there's no tattoo too.

Ah, could be ian come out in the next book? It'll be hell for Adrian then, hahaha... from one boy to another,

message 42: by ajia (new)

ajia | 25 comments she doesnt have the tatoo in tgl cuz its the other side of her face

message 43: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Not only that, she's tryin to hide it to blend it with the normal humans.

message 44: by ajia (new)

ajia | 25 comments its definitely symbolic. i think she might be leaving the alcheemists or something so she doesnt have the tatoo

message 45: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments She can't get rid of it. That's why Marcus has gold in his still he TRYED to cover it up. She jus hides hers.

message 46: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments Nah, read Mrs Mead's interview, she said that the cover just early ver, and something maybe added in that cover, so maybe the tattoo will come out.

and maybe we can figure out who's the other man on the final cover.

message 47: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Yesh....

message 48: by ajia (new)

ajia | 25 comments ok so i've got a wierd theory. i was thinking what if there is a love triangle with marcus. that depends on how old he is though. if he is wolfe, then he would be about 50 so that would be a no. does anyone know how old marcus is suppose to be? when clarence talked about him, he said he ran into him in santa cruz a few years before he moved to palm springs, and he wa sydney;s age then. so would that make him like a couple years older than sydney?

message 49: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

OMG how many guys liked Sydney??
Ian, possibly Marcus will, BRaydon did, Trey mprobably has a small crush on her, Poor Adrina and all this competition!!! <3 :p

message 50: by Hismi (new)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments hahaha... so it's more than rose's men then,
At least now, we can remove trey from the candidate because he has crush on angeline, which has crush on eddi, which eddi has crush on, lol

Adrian have to work extra hard now~~~

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23