Harry Potter Lovers discussion

What is ur fav character?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pandy (new)

Pandy My favorite characters are the trio - Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I like almost all the characters. Some characters I really don't like are Cho, McLaggen, Zacharias Smith, and Pansy Parkinson. I don't hate Voldemort and some Death Eaters because they made great villains, which every good story needs.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I have to say I liked Harry best of all. Then probably the big hairy guy who lived in the forest (Hag ?) something? very bad memory here. DUH~ I was on a yahoo Harry Potter group for awhile and it got very complicated!

message 3: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Or Hagrid?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I mean Hagrid. I have a bad memory (sigh). I was just answering questions on the Neverending Quiz and one was what is the last word in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire so had to get up and get my copy and look and so I saw Hagrid's name and thought I should log in here and put Hagrid. The last sentence is: "As Hagrid had said, what would come, would come.....and he would have to meet it when it did." In case you run into the question while doing the quiz you might not have to get up to look for your book! When you are doing the Quiz you can click on Trivia about my books and you will only get the books you have listed as read. It helps.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Back to the Quiz! laters, A

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah My favorite characters are the twins: Fred and George. They add so much sarcasm and comedy to the series.