Freaks, Inc. Roleplay discussion

Random (For Anything) > Requests, Suggestions, Ideas, Comments, and Questions.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
Put suggestions for events, weddings, ect. Ideas for celebrations and parties for the Warehouse. I'm gonna make a party room. Requests for dorms and homes. Questions about the Warehouse's secret chamber. For Villians and workers only.

message 2: by Johns, You are perfect in my mind. (new)

Johns | 923 comments Mod
ATTENTION!!!! I want you people to try and join this group. It's really cool, but no one ever really roleplays. Join please!! http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure if this is where I should go, but it says "requests" so i'm assuming it is. Could you by chance make a tattoo shop for where my character works? People are welcome there any time, so it's not just a good guy only or a bad guy only thing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it Damian, and I absolutely loved it :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah we can do that.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

( simply lovely >:))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

( i see the issue here )

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

( i'd say maybe a pier or beach would do. you could start it off with ships and people going missing on it, so it's been closed off due to how dangerous it is. of course, teenagers and young adults sneek in all the time. so one time a group or a couple of them come in, that's when you could bring him out when they try to get close to the water or go swimming )

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

( xD it's not my villian. if you really like the idea, then put out a thingy saying you're looking to introduce your villian and are looking for some pepole to help with that. i'd be more than happy to be one of those people ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Question - are characters automatically accepted?

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Question- how intimate can rps get?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber- Yes you don't have to wait

Miranda- Pretty much as intimate as you want, but it has to be in the dorm and the dorm needs to be marked, with a*

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Thanks.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome

message 15: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) I made a charrie in another group but its not the same format. Can I copy paste it into the folder?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Well how much of the format if out of content?

message 17: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Not much. I went ahead and posted it. It's in female charries. You can check it out.

message 18: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 1 comments Please join Magical Wolves