Outlander Series discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > New movie Brave

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Quezada | 12 comments Is anyone excited to see the new movie from Disney called Brave ! I am, I just wanted to see if anyone else has become obsessed with anything Scottish, since reading the Outlander books.

message 2: by Mirely (new)

Mirely (rumor_has_it) I am totally excited! I can't wait! ...and yes I'm obsessed too...

Yep!

M

message 3: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments Absolutely excited!

message 4: by Brunhilde (new)

Brunhilde | 158 comments Naomi wrote: "Is anyone excited to see the new movie from Disney called Brave ! I am, I just wanted to see if anyone else has become obsessed with anything Scottish, since reading the Outlander books."

Yes, very obsessed. My husband is into geneology stuff and has been trying to get me interested for years. Well, now I care that we are Scottish and which clan.
I am planning on taking my kids to see the movie. They are so cute talking in the Scottish accents.
I have also been revisiting Braveheart.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorimcd) | 657 comments I can't wait. There's a preview tonight, but I wasn't able to get tickets. But I'll definitely go as soon as I can after it's out. I promised my 7 year old niece that she & I are going; I think my 16 yo niece wants to go with us, too - LOL!

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara (saragr) | 96 comments I'm excited too for the movie!! And yes, anything Scottish related. I'm working on my family tree on ancestry.com and would like to trace my McCaskill ancestors. I was already interested in all things history/genealogy but after reading the Outlander series, even more so.

I wouldn't mind selling all my belongings also(except for the books like you said) and moving to Scotland. :)

message 7: by Fawn (new)

Fawn | 404 comments Lori wrote: "I can't wait. There's a preview tonight, but I wasn't able to get tickets. But I'll definitely go as soon as I can after it's out. I promised my 7 year old niece that she & I are going; I think my ..."

LOL I am dragging my husband! My son shakes his head in disgust at me. He's 18 and is worried that I take all these Scottish a little too seriously LOL

message 8: by Leea, Escape Artist (new)

Leea | 1239 comments I can't wait to take my boys to see it. It's one that i'm really looking forward to.

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan | 56 comments Naomi wrote: "Is anyone excited to see the new movie from Disney called Brave ! I am, I just wanted to see if anyone else has become obsessed with anything Scottish, since reading the Outlander books."

I have been waiting for months. I hope I can see it this weekend. If I can't get there it will be July before I can see it.

message 10: by Jen (at last!) (last edited Jul 09, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

Jen (at last!) (jenkeith) | 1052 comments I saw it this weekend and it was breathtaking! I loved it! Funny, sweet, exciting! All you can ask for in a Disney/Pixar movie. Top it off with great Celtic music, Scottish accents and gorgeous scenery and you've got a great film!

message 11: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments I'm going to see it Wednesday, I'm excited.

message 12: by Jen (at last!) (new)

Jen (at last!) (jenkeith) | 1052 comments I actually want to see it again! I'm going to buy it for sure!

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorimcd) | 657 comments I saw it last week with my 16 yr old & 7 yr old nieces. We all loved the movie and it gave us lord too talk abt.

message 14: by Leea, Escape Artist (new)

Leea | 1239 comments So bummed. I never got a chance to see it. My sister in law took the kids to see it without me. They loved it though.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan | 56 comments Leea wrote: "So bummed. I never got a chance to see it. My sister in law took the kids to see it without me. They loved it though."

Don't let that stop you. Go by yourself. Be brave, see Brave. Oh, and stay until the credits are over.

message 16: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments something happened when the credits ended?!??? Damn!!

Someone has to tell me what that was, lmao, we didn't stay!

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara (saragr) | 96 comments Aw man, I didn't stay either! What happened? ha

message 18: by Leea, Escape Artist (new)

Leea | 1239 comments Hahaha, Susan. I'm sure we'll rent it.

While camping this weekend my oldest said "are there bears here? Will they have red eyes and break into our cabin?" Oh. Boy.

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieargyll) I loved it!!

message 20: by Diane (new)

Diane (danderv) | 60 comments I really enjoyed it and thought this movie was sweet... It was more hyped than it should of been, but I still really liked it. My niece and nephew LOVED the twins!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.