Bloodlines Series Fanclub discussion

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
This topic is about The Indigo Spell
Bloodlines > The Indigo Spell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 966 (966 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:06PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Talk about what you think may happen, or what you want to happen in The Indigo Spell here.

message 2: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
I think that Sydney is going to come to her censes and finally date Adrian. Also I think that Eddie's going to break up with Angeline and he is going to go out with Jill. Angeline then is going to go out with Trey. In the end, wait for it, wait for it, DIMITRI IS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ROSE! In the end they all play happy families and happy ever after. OR WILL THEY? Okay, I'll change it to this: DIMITRI IS Not GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ROSE!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO. NO. Dimitri CANNOT break up with Rose!! *hyperventilating* He WONT. NEVER.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments *eventually calms down* uh yeah sorry, kinda freaked out there... But still, Dimitri is not gonna break up with Rose. I'll stop reading if that happens.

message 5: by Alexa (last edited Jun 16, 2012 06:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Umm...yeah... I don't think they would ever break up. What would be the point of the VA series then?? :\

In this book, I want Sydney & Adrian to make-up! And make-out. 8D lmao
For real, though, more Sydrian scenes, please!

message 6: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Jolie wrote: "I think that Sydney is going to come to her censes and finally date Adrian. Also I think that Eddie's going to break up with Angeline and he is going to go out with Jill. Angeline then is going to ..."

I don't want Dimitri to break up with Rose!!!! NO!!! I mean, I want Sydney and Adrian to get together, but not for Dimitri and Rose to stop being with each other. That'd be horrible, especially after all the crap they've been through together.

message 7: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Eve wrote: "Jolie wrote: "I think that Sydney is going to come to her censes and finally date Adrian. Also I think that Eddie's going to break up with Angeline and he is going to go out with Jill. Angeline the..."

I totally agree with you. It'd have to be the end of the world if Rose and Dimitri broke up. But it'd also be something good if Adrian and Sydney got together. It'd be good for both of them.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments I agree with you all. I want Sydney & Adrian to get together, but no way is Rose & Dimitri breaking up.

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments From twitter: "@RichelleMead says she knows readers will be surprise with the ending of The Indigo Spell but won't say if bad or good shock"
https://twitter.com/TwilightsDance/st...

OMG this woman is going to end up killing us with these endings. o.o;; I'm just going to go ahead and be nervous & excited!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Ikr! At least when I read VA, I read it late so I didn't have to wait a year between each one. I didn't even wait a day between each one. But now, with Bloodlines.. It's torture

message 11: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same! I only started them at the end of the year last year!

message 12: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

I hate Dimitri and Rose forever and a day

Krishma (dreamer3) | 2 comments i'd love to see Adraian stop sulking and actually try and win Sydney over. He should show her exactly how Charming/perfect/amazing he is.

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Krish wrote: "i'd love to see Adraian stop sulking and actually try and win Sydney over. He should show her exactly how Charming/perfect/amazing he is."

I want that too. >:3

message 15: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Krish wrote: "i'd love to see Adraian stop sulking and actually try and win Sydney over. He should show her exactly how Charming/perfect/amazing he is."

Yeah, I like the old charming Adrian more, before Rose ruined him. But I do understand why he's acting all sulky. Anyone could.

message 16: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane | 7 comments Rose and Dimitri will never break up, why? Because its as simple as that, they love each other so much its unreal, and for someone to even put that in theory is ridiculous!

Adrian and Sydney will be together, if not, then why write bloodlines!

They need to be together, they have to!

Oh but they will, you see :P Adrian and Sydney forever!

message 17: by RAI (last edited Jun 21, 2012 03:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Eve wrote: "I think we all know that Sydney and Adrian are going to end up being together, its how it happens that is killing us. Rose and Dimitri will never break up. They can't."

So true. Richelle Mead would never upset her fans by breaking Rose and Dimitri up. Bloodlines is supposed to be for those who liked Adian and felt it was unjust that he didn't get a happy ending too. Now he will. Let's just hope there's not too much damage occuring while both him and Sydney achieve it.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments *nods* I completely agree with you Marshannah

Jenelle | 3 comments What will have to happen is that Sydney will need to choose between the Alchemists or Adrian. She has some solid beliefs, and she needs to re-evaluate them. Also, Sydney can choose to leave the Alchemists, just like that ex-Alchemists, allowing her to live with Adrian in the end. And this will probably all eventually happen by the end of the series :)

message 20: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane | 7 comments Jenelle wrote: "What will have to happen is that Sydney will need to choose between the Alchemists or Adrian. She has some solid beliefs, and she needs to re-evaluate them. Also, Sydney can choose to leave the Alc..."

Let's pray that happens ... :P

message 21: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

OMG. Sydney dies because Stigroi kill her! *Hyperventalating*

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Someone who met Richelle Mead on tour:

"Richelle also said that we’ll be seeing Christian, possibly in the Indigo Spell!"
http://ivashkov-s.tumblr.com/post/257...

Yay! Christian was my main love in the VA series. :'D

message 23: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Jenelle wrote: "What will have to happen is that Sydney will need to choose between the Alchemists or Adrian. She has some solid beliefs, and she needs to re-evaluate them. Also, Sydney can choose to leave the Alc..."

True, she could leave the alchemists, but in the process she'd be losing her family and her father will probably disown her, making her an orphan (which would suck).

message 24: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane | 7 comments What if she becomes strigoi? Some freaky thing that'll be :P

message 25: by Krishma (last edited Jun 25, 2012 05:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Krishma (dreamer3) | 2 comments I wonder why Sydney can do magic in the first place. is it because of her tattoo? that still hasn't been explained.
Who wants? Eddie to be with Jill? i want him to be happy:)

message 26: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Krishma wrote: "I wonder why Sydney can do magic in the first place. is it because of her tattoo? that still hasn't been explained.
Who wants? Eddie to be with Jill? i want him to be happy:)"

I do! That'll be good for both of them, especially after the thing that happened with that guy who wanted to be a strigoi and turn Jill into one too.... what was his name?

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments The cover is out!! The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead

Who is that guy back there?? Where's Sydney's tattoo?? Adrian & Sydney are beside each other!! X3

Jenelle | 3 comments Maybe she is wearing the make up to cover the tattoo up..? Haha, I don't know. Maybe the guy in the back is Christian since Richelle Mead talked about having him in the next book. Or Eddie? Maybe he a has a large part.

message 29: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wait, wait... That could be Christian on the cover next to Sydney!!!

message 30: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane | 7 comments I think it's Marcus at the back and Adrian in the front ...

Zaira (zairaguleksi) I think it might be a new character!!

message 32: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Who knows... Well Richelle Mead and the publishers' know but that's not my point...

message 33: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

If you want the 1st chapter of TIS, then just say and I will press send...

message 34: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wait, I think it's Trey Juarez...

Zaira (zairaguleksi) Of course I want the first chapter of TIS!!
I'm dying to read it!!!

Zaira (zairaguleksi) Jolie wrote: "Wait, I think it's Trey Juarez..."

Yes, yes it might completely be!!!
I was thiniking of that myself!!
I think that Richelle might do a love triangle! (Remember when Sydney said she and Trey were so similar together?)
Add the fact that Sydney considers Trey one of her best friends and although he is in that terrible group of Vampire Hunters, he's still HUMAN!!

Jeanette (_jeanette10001) | 1 comments i think..Adrian will go back to Pennsylvania for a while, then when he comes back, Sydney would realize that he loves Adrian..they'll try to work things out without the alchemists knowing..then her magical abilities would be enhanced thus making conflicts within herself..Trey would try to court Sydney but he'll get busted..Eddie will go out with Angeline but would soon find out that Jill's in love with him; he'll break up with Angeline and be with Jill..after that,the Alchemists would know about Sydney's love affair with Adrian and they'll force her to be put in their re-education center...

message 38: by Jess (last edited Jun 29, 2012 04:39PM) (new) - added it

Jess Poland | 5 comments I have way too many half formed theories, so here are some of the main ones

1. I agree that Sydney will go to the re-education center,sadly I think that will be the next big cliffhanger in the series, but Adrian will break her out (he talked about how if the woman he loved were locked up he would not walk away, saving Sydney would make sense in addition to being awesome)
2. The spirit user that changed Lee back will turn out to be Marcus. I think we'll discover that he is extremely adept at magic and that Sydney has that same potential
3. Maybe not in this upcoming book, but at some point the insurgents are going to discover Jill's hideout, and despite Rose's prediction that the group doesn't stand a chance if they are discovered, Sydney will whip out her magical awesomeness for the win
4. The sneak preview chapter implies that Ms. T's older sister is some kind of evil witch. She also looks really young compared to the teacher, so could she have some weird life steal thing? Maybe even the same power that makes restored Strigoi age slower? I have no idea, but I want something weird and awesome to explain it
5. The tattoo Marcus has either hides him from the Alchemists, is some kind of truce between him and the Alchemists (maybe the only way to "resign" from the organization), or it enhances his magic. Time will tell...
6. Sydney's blood will be the key to protecting the world from Strigoi, the elemental magic found in her blood will be her own magic rather then from the Alchemist tattoo. Also, her blood will taste just fine when she allows someone to drink it, instead of being horrible like it was when forcibly taken

Sorry about this being such a weird blurb, I just want the rest of the books to be out already and I'm driving myself crazy with all my unchecked theories!

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Oh theory 4 is very interesting. She's obviously after Sydney, right?

I actually had my own theory about Sydney's blood. For Strigoi it takes gross. We don't know what it tastes like to Moroi. What if it tastes good to them? OR what if it only tastes good for Spirit users? What if her blood could help the craziness caused by Spirit?
I don't know...I'm just trying to come up with a theory that revolves around Adrian tasting her blood & her blood not tasting gross for him & her blood helping him out with Spirit. lol XD

message 40: by Jess (last edited Jun 30, 2012 12:47AM) (new) - added it

Jess Poland | 5 comments Alexa wrote:"I don't know...I'm just trying to come up with a theory that revolves around Adrian tasting her blood & her blood not tasting gross for him & her blood helping him out with Spirit. lol XD"

Haha, that's why I started theorizing about her blood tasting good to someone! The only person I could imagine Sydney allowing to taste her blood was Adrian which is where the by choice/forcibly taken theory kicked in, but I like your idea of it curing some of the madness caused by Spirit.

message 41: by BookaHolic (last edited Jun 30, 2012 08:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

BookaHolic (bkholic_14) | 10 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It can't end that way!! I was literally screaming in my pillow until tears came to my eyes!! GOSHHH!!! This is soooo frustrating!!!! Can't she forget about all the rules for just a minute and see past them!! and I definitely cannot wait until next year for the next book!! that's like 8 months!! Can you believe it!! I will never survive until then, actually I will probably suicide because the end of the book will keep haunting me everywhere!! It was soooo sadddd :'( I really wanted to go in the book and scream at Sydney's face to freakin' go back there and kiss him, even if they can't be together in public they can do it in secret... I don't know!!! I'm really mad, and sad, and happy that they finally kissed and even more mad I have to wait that long for the next book :( ... Can't wait though!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BookaHolic (bkholic_14) | 10 comments Oh and no way on earth or any other plant in the world Dimitri and Rose will break-up, why in god's name would they ever do that anyway?? they love each other soooo much and I think that's pretty obvious... plus the author would never do that, that would just ruin everything... I mean she would never do it... right?? Please nooooooo or I will just go and suicide already!!! :(

message 43: by RAI (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments Rahma wrote: "Oh and no way on earth or any other plant in the world Dimitri and Rose will break-up, why in god's name would they ever do that anyway?? they love each other soooo much and I think that's pretty o..."

I know, right?! It's freakin' ridiculous that that'd ever happen! Richelle Mead can't do that to her fans. She just can't.

message 44: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Jun 30, 2012 04:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments And I don't believe she will. I don't think that after 6 books of them tryna get together that they'd break up in the spin-off.

BookaHolic (bkholic_14) | 10 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "And I don't believe she will. I don't think that after 6 books of them tryna get together that they'd break up in the spin-off."

I know right!! Exactly!!! That's just impossible!! No one will like the books anymore if she broke them up and I think she knows that!

message 46: by RAI (last edited Jun 30, 2012 10:47PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "And I don't believe she will. I don't think that after 6 books of them tryna get together that they'd break up in the spin-off."

Yeah, I don't think so either. It's not even an option for them to break up. Whoever even suggested that or started that rumor should have more faith in Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. They do.

message 47: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane | 7 comments Rose and Dimitri wont break the hell up, whoever suggested that are idiots, the most idiotic theory ive heard.

message 48: by Finley (new)

Finley (Finro) | 3 comments Okay, honestly, I didn't think the ending was that terrible :p
We knew Sydney couldn't say yes to Adrian (even though I would have said yes and never left his apartment xP)... That would make things too easy, and Richelle Mead is the grand master of gut-renching endings...

But!

I do believe that a couple of things Sydrian and Non-Sydrian related will be occurring in TIS... But these aren't in any particular order.

1. I have to say what we all already know. Sydney's gonna be a baddddd Alchemist in TIS. Dabblin' in magic, fighting/flirting with Adrian (why can't it be me flirting with him T.T), going to vampire functions, and sooo much more we don't know yet!

2. Sonya and Mikhail's wedding. In TGL Sonya said that the wedding is in December - this will most likely happen in TIS, unless some SERIOUS shit goes down in like two or three weeks of time... But I don't think Richelle would/could do that to us, she'd have a riot on her hands:p
ANYWAYS. I have this nagging feeling that something good (Sydrian moment? PLEAAAASE.) will happen... Then the Moroi assassins are going to crash the party and mess everything the hell up. (But will Sydney save the day with her magic?!)

3. From reading the first chapter online (illegally :D), I feel like Ms. Terwilliger's sister is going to sort of... I don't know... Teach Sydney some bad/bad ass spell stuff that's going to make Sydney quite powerful... But also make her end up at the Re-Education center! :0

4. Marcus. I feel like he's going to be hidden for most of the book, but he's going to have a profound effect on Sydney once they find eachother. Maybe he'll be up at the Re-Education center? I also feel that he's not the dude on the cover with Sydney and Adrian. And he better be old, dammit, I CANNOT handle another love triangle. I might explode. Just because Adrian is so damn perfect (AND he has a Mustang!)
(By the way, this is just my opinion, but WHY, WHY, WHY are the book models so... homely? On the cusp of odd looking? In my head the characters are all SO much better looking. Especially Adrian. The model's nose bothers me sooooo much! And why does Sydney have blue eyes?! Brown and green contacts don't cost that much! Gah! :B)

5. Sydney is going to give Adrian her blood to try. From a test tube or whatever instrument. But he's not going to bite her... No, I don't think she'd ever let that happen. And he wouldn't do that to her. But I do believe that the key to the Strigoi puzzle lies with a Moroi tasting her blood. We'll find out something big in that department. I'm feeling a tattoo of sorts with the five elements of Moroi magic + Ms. Terwilliger (or her sister???) being the key to the problem.

6. Sydrian will become united. And it's about time, dammit. But Mead will painfully teeeeeeeaaaase us for 3/4 of the book probably. But once it happens, I forsee that Sydney will wake up and realize what a sweet (hot), clever (sexy), and fantabulous person he is, regardless if he has fangs or not. And Adrian will continue to re-couperate and hopefully stop smoking for good :p
Buuuuuuut they're going to get separated and have their love tested! *raises a brow suggestively*And I feel that that will most likely be the set-up for Book 4 (God I hope it comes out in 2013 as well D:)

7. The Eddie-Angeline-Jill-Trey love square will dissolve. I can barely handle Sydrian tension, why the love square... Gah! But I think Angeline and Eddie will be there to stay, but Jill and Trey left out in the cold. Poor Jill (Eh, poor might not be the right word, she's not my favorite character :p) will suffer her burden along with Adrian's. Oh well. Or maybe I'll like her more in TIS..

8. A blast from the past! Cameos of our old friends from VA. Rose, Lissa, Christian, Abe, Janine, and everyone else! I think the wedding will bring out all our old favorites. For some reason, I really miss Ambrose, even though we never got to know his story too deeply... It's probably a pretty interesting, if weird one. I hope he's there xD

That's it for now!
I'M SO EXCITED :D
But it's so far away... The months better fly by, dammit!

message 49: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Jul 02, 2012 10:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments I agree with pretty much everything you just said. One of them being that in my head, every single character, from every single book, is always way better looking than the person on the cover. In the VA series? Dimitri on the cover? So not how I imagined him. Adrian either. So much hotter in my head.

Oh, and that there better not be a love triangle. I mean, there was Bradon or whatever (So it wasn't just the characters.. I can't remember his name either!) but there was never anything between them that it could count as a love triangle.

Ikr? Why oh why do we have to wait to long?! I have a feeling TIS is gonna be even better than the 1st two :D

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments From The Indigo Spell:
"Adrian's face was the picture of perfect politeness and restraint, meaning something disastrous was probably about to happen." https://twitter.com/RichelleMead/stat...

:D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20