Roleplay > The Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((Begin. Start at the school.))

message 2: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 43 comments Mod
Andy watched the last scientist walk out the door of the room. She peered out of her cage and saw Eury curled up in a ball crying. "Eury?" Andy said softly.

message 3: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((They are already a flock right? They know each other an everything? I'm pretending like that is so tell me if I need to change it.))

Zoe was terrified. She was curled up in the back of her cage eyes constantly flickering around at her flock members and at the other kids trapped in cages.

Neil caught Zoe's eye and tried to give a small smile of reassurance. "Everyone here?" Neil asked softly to the flock "Is anyone hurt?"

message 4: by Lily (new)

"Eury? Eury are you okay?" Andy asked worried. Eury shook her head no. "Name call," Andy said to everyone. "Neil?" she asked.

message 5: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Here" Neil said quickly
"I'm here" Zoe said quietly voice small and shaking.

message 6: by Lily (new)

"Eury? Please talk to me," Andy pleaded. Eury looked up at her her eyes filled with pain and suffering. Andy nodded in understanding. "We need to think of someway to get out of here. Any ideas?" Andy asked mostly directed at Neil.

message 7: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"If we can get out of the cages I can get to the keypad and hack into the mainframe to turn off the alarms so we limit down on the erasers and scientists we have to beat up. But we would still have to get out of the cages. And we would then have to get out of the building." Neil said thinking quickly.

message 8: by Lily (new)

"Eury can turn invisible, walk through walls, and teleport. Which one would work better in this situation?" Andy asked sarcastictly.

message 9: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"All of the above." Neil said blushing slightly "Sorry. Wasn't thinking."

message 10: by Lily (new)

((How old is Neil again?))

Andy smiled. "Alright. Eury? Eury please look at me," Andy said in a motherly way. Eury looked up her face tearstained and her eyes bloodshot and filled will pain. "Eury. I;m gonna need you to concentrate and teleport yourself from the inside of your cage to the outside," Andy said soothingly. Eury nodded and closed her eyes concentrating hard. When she opened them again she was still in her tight ball but she was now outside of her cage. She looked at Andy questionly. Andy smiled for the first time in a long time. "Now, all you have to do is unlock are cages. Okay?" Andy asked. Eury nodded and opened all the cages. Even the ones that held mutants she didn't know.

message 11: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((15.))

Neil paused for a second to help Zoe out of her cage and to double check that she was okay and then he ran through the small sea of mutants to get to the keypad by the door. He touched the keypad with one hand his other hand flipping through the electromagnetic images that only he could see shutting off alarms, cameras, anything he could.

message 12: by Lily (new)

Andy grabbed Eury's hand and followed Neil and Zoe. "Are you done yet?" Andy impatiently. She wasn't the most patient person ever.

message 13: by Catie (last edited Jun 27, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Andy as much as I respect you as a person I will say this without regret. No, shut up so I can finish unless you don't want a distraction so we can get out of her easier." Neil said a little snappy and out of character because he was getting frustrated about setting off an explosion in a different area without being detected. "Now I am done." He said pulling his hand off the keyboard. "Let's go"

message 14: by Lily (new)

((Hey? I was thinking... how about Neil and Andy like each other a little but they don't know that te other person likes them. I'm a big romantic so I just had to ask))

Andy was taken a back by the way Neil snapped at her. It was so unlike him. "Alright then," she snapped. "Let's go," she grabbed Eury's hand and ran quietly down the hall looking for an exit.

message 15: by Catie (last edited Jul 01, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((Absolutley! I'm a huge romantic too. Sounds cool! Sorry for the wait.))

Neil regretted what he said almost instantly after he said it but now wasn't the time to apologize. Neil scooped Zoe into his arms. She wasn't the fastest and they needed to get out now. "Take the next left. There should be an exit at the end of the hall that shouldn't be guarded."

message 16: by Lily (new)

((It's okay. and YEAH!!! Romance!))
((Who's Ashley?))

Andy listened to Neil. She was still taken aback by what Neil said. Now she was getting angry. She turned left and kept running down the hall. Eury was slowing her down so she picked her up. Even though Eury was 8 doesn't mean that she's heavy.

message 17: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((WHOO!!! And OOPS! I was writing and Ashley is a little sister in the book I was writing. Sorry. I meant Zoe))

"And Presto! There is the door" Neil said gesturing with the arm that wasn't holding Zoe.

message 18: by Lily (new)

((You should edit it))

Andy rolled her eyes. She held tightly onto Eury and burst out the door into the light. She looked both ways making sure no one saw them. "Okay. U and A?" she asked Neil.

message 19: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Yep. There shouldn't be any security stuff." Neil said

message 20: by Lily (new)

"Alright then, up and away," she held onto Eury's hand as they both took off into the air and waited for Zoe and Neil.

message 21: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Neil got Zoe to take off first and then he did soaring up to Eury and Andy.

message 22: by Lily (new)

Andy and the gang flew for a while before she figured they were a safe distance from the school and landed in a small clearing surrounded by trees.

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Should we stay here for the night?" Neil asked

message 24: by Lily (new)

Andy thought for a moment. "We'll stay hidden in the trees and if we need to we'll have the whole clearing to do a U and A," she said. "I'll take first watch,"

message 25: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Actually wake me up when its my turn this time okay?" Neil said "I don't want you running on 0 sleep." Neil picked up Zoe and lifted her to a higher branch where she could sleep for the night.

message 26: by Lily (new)

Andy nodded. Eury tried to get up the tree, but she was still getting used to her wings so Andy helped her to a branch near Zoe. Andy sat at the trunk and watched the sky thinking about the stars.

message 27: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Neil got on a lower branch settling against the trunk. "Andy? Sorry I snapped at you earlier."

message 28: by Lily (new)

Andy looked up at him. "No. I was a being an impatient brat. I should be the one saying sorry," Andy said looking down at her hands.

message 29: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Impatient yes, brat no." Neil said tossing a leaf onto Andy's head.

message 30: by Lily (new)

Andy swatted it away. She sighed. "Fine then. I was still being a bitch," Andy said stubbornly.

(If she can't cuss then I'll change it.)

message 31: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((She can))

Neil smirked and laughed a little "Impressionable children 3 feet above me. And you were not being a witch."

message 32: by Lily (new)

((okay))

"Can't you tell they're already out? I can here Zoe snoring from down here and I was. I'm really sorry about rushing I just, wanted to get Eury out of there," she said.

message 33: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"We all wanted out of there. And I shouldn't of gotten mad at you because there were people trying to block me from doing what I wanted to do. So let's both agree that we were being stupid okay?"

message 34: by Lily (last edited Jul 12, 2012 08:20PM) (new)

Andy gave up. "Fine. You should get some sleep before your shift, unless you want to stay up all night talking to me," Andy said sarcastically.

message 35: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"Heaven forbid anyone enjoying talking to you." Neil laughed a little. "Night Andy."

message 36: by Lily (new)

Andy faked a look of anger and hurt on her face before laughing. "Night Neil," she said sighing.

message 37: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((So when are Zoe and Eury going to be taken?))

Neil fell asleep quickly.

message 38: by Lily (new)

((How about the next day))

Andy watched him for a few minutes before she turned to look at the stars.

message 39: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
((Should we fast forward to the next day?))

message 40: by Lily (new)

((Sure I'll post))

The Next Morning.

Andy was still awake. She hadn't wanted to wake Neil's sleeping form for he was so handsome. Wait. Did I just call Neil handsome? Andy thought. I must be going crazy.

message 41: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Zoe woke up first. Carefully she maneuvered down the branches to the lowest set. She gauged the distance from the ground, about 5 feet and decided she didn't want to jump that. She glanced over to her brother who was still asleep, not that he would be much help in the morning. "Andy? Help me down?" She asked feet dangling off the branch.

((I thought I needed to bring in Zoe. She was starting to become like a stuff animal of Neil's or something. It was weird.))

message 42: by Lily (new)

((That's what I thought about Eury I was planning on putting Eury in my last post, but I wanted Andy to have a moment to herself))

"Of course sweetie," Andy said standing up. She hurried over and wrapped her arms around Zoe before lifting her off the branch and setting her on the ground.

Eury woke up and heard Zoe's voice. She lifted her head from the branch she started to climb down, but slipped on a branch and fell hitting the ground with a thud.

message 43: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Zoe's eyes widened as Eury hit the ground. "Uh oh."

Neil woke up to Eury's thud. He looked around slightly confused. "What happened?"

message 44: by Lily (new)

Andy rushed over to Eury. She helped her up. "Are you okay Eury?" she asked. Eury nodded shaking it off. Andy let out a sigh of relief. "She's okay,"

message 45: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Neil nodded "Cool" he paused to rub his eyes "Do we have anything to eat?"

message 46: by Lily (new)

"Nope," Andy said popping the 'p'.

message 47: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
"We should get that." Neil said nodding.

((I don't know if you find this amusing at all but for me playing first thing in the morning Neil is fun. He's so funny in my head.)

message 48: by Lily (new)

((I like doing morning stuff 'cause a lot of my characters get up super early and bug everyone))

message 49: by Lily (new)

"Yeah we should. Well, what do you suggest?" Andy asked sarcasticly.

message 50: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 51 comments Mod
Neil made a clearly clueless face "I don't know its early. Stop asking me so many questions."