Space Opera Fans discussion

Space Opera Movie/TV tie-ins > star trek 2250 - 2293:

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 12 comments This going to be massive reading project reading all star trek original series from christopher pike up to kirk dissapearance on enterprise b-1701:

Vulcan's Glory (Star Trek, No 44) by D.C. Fontana
The Rift (Star Trek, Book 57) by Peter David
Star Trek The Children of Kings by David Stern
Star Trek Inception by S.D. Perry
Where Sea Meets Sky (Star Trek The Captain's Table, #6) by Jerry Oltion

Next up kirk's first year in command of the enterprise.

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 53 comments im confused never watched TOS I tried but decided to work from the familiar to the unfamiliar and start with TNG. Please explain your project.

message 3: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 12 comments these are books staring captain pike and his crew before kirk.

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 53 comments OH I NEED TO WATCH FIRST.

message 5: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 12 comments Well these books are set before the cage :)

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) Oooh! Now this sounds like the kind of reading challenge my husband would get into :-)

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 53 comments I don't know what the cage is lol.I think I'd be really lost without some prior knowledge of TOS.

message 8: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 12 comments the cage is the original star trek pilot episode

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) I saw a black-and-white episode of 'the Cage' at a convention a very long time ago (so long ago that it is fuzzy). That sounds interesting, a pre-TOS Pike book series.