Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

The Characters > Scott Parnell

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about scott!

message 2: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I think Scotty boy's a bit desperate. I'm glad he isn't much of a competition for Patch. ;)

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Ohhh who's Scott?! Is he from the second book?

message 4: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) YAH, he's Nora's childhood friend, that made her eat rollie pollies when she was little (i think) and is filled with so much hormones and testosterone that it's disgusting. he treats his mother like a friggin slave! UGH.D:

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Oh god, can't wait to read about that

message 6: by Lucy Qhuay (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

Lucy Qhuay When he first appeared, I thought that this was a Jonathan Morgenstern kind of situation, you know?
I thought that he was evil and that he was hidding something...
But then we find out that all the secrecy is because he's nephilim and all that.
Now, I think that he is a good friend. He's sweet and funny. :)

message 7: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) yah, i guess *pout* I still wish he hadn't asked Nora to the dance though >.>

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Scotty the potty :P

message 9: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) No no, you mean Scotty the pot-head, lol, cause it's true! ;)

message 10: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay xD It's Nora's fault that she wants to put her paws in all the guys, not Scott's xD

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) I'm glad that Scott wasn't much of a competion for Patch and that Scott and Nora are just friends now!

message 12: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments i didn't like him at first. the way he treated his mom was awful! but now i really like him :) although he's no competition for patch i still found myself rooting for him in silence. i know, i know... but still... hes so sweet!

message 13: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
he is sweet and because of that i wanted to see nora and scott go to the dance together :(

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary hallow (hinatasama5) | 23 comments Me too...he was a jerk at first, but now his character
is way better!!
i think he helped Nora in the next book..i dont remember how...its been a while since ive read the hush hush books XD

message 15: by xrysa (new)

xrysa | 7 comments hmm I am currently reading silence and I dont know whether his is good or not! in crescendo he was a jerk but now he seems to be willing to help Nora and get rid of the black hand !!

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread