Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

The Characters > Marcie Millar

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about marcie!

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I've only read the first book so i dont know how she turns out but right now im not liking her

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments She can fall in a hole...
JKJK
she's not that bad. Not after Silence anyway...

message 4: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) ..........I kind of see Marcie....and Aphrodite (HoN SERIES)...as the same person? O_o but Aphro's much better of course :)

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti lol ya I like Aphrodite better the Marcie too

message 6: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) APHRO ROCKS! :D SHE'S THE BEST. WAIT. THIS IS THE MARCIE MILLER HATE GROUP THOUGH NOT APHRO'S LOVE GROUP . SORRY :P

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti lol!

message 8: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I hate Marcie!!
She is so mean!! Just like her father... -.-'

message 9: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) Like father like daughter. But her Father is muuuuucchhhh worse! Marcie just came onto Patch, her father dared to HURT him. Get read for some black eyes PAPA BEAR! D:<

message 10: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay You're right!
Her father is much worse. Those things that he did to Patch and Nora (view spoiler)
But we can see why Marcie is like that...bad influences...

message 11: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) OMG YAH! You'd think family's matter right? But all he's tryin to do is (view spoiler) more father like daughter (sigh) smh

message 12: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Yeah, you would think that family is the most important thing.
The man is just disgusting -.-

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) I do not like Marcie at all...plain and simple..

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I can think of this girl is like aphrodite from house of night. I'm sorry but you can't just go after nora's bf uh oh not happening. Not in this lifetime. She's well annoying bitch and always hurting nora. Finally nora gets what she always wanted a good guy and awesome one who treats her with respect. But getting back on topic with marcie she a dumb bitch that dresses skanky and doesn't look good in anoything but sweatpants. Oh poor her not really.

message 15: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I get it they hate each other, but does being sisters not count AT ALL. There's a thing as being TOO MUCH of a Daddy's Girl D:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol yeah i mean yeah but as along as she's alive it don't count. She was never anything to her dad but toy and same as nora. They were both toys and they didn't even know they were sisters. But still no wonder why they hated each other.

message 17: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) i hope she doesn't pull a Sharpay Evans and become all nice by the end ;)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol oh you are so right there. I wouldn't agree better said.

message 19: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Salazar (bsal_83) | 3 comments Marcie leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Hate. Her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) well you are true there

message 21: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments I do feel a little bad for her. Because of her dad and all... A LITTLE. I still don't like her though.

message 22: by panda (new)

panda | 58 comments holy mother of hell thery're sisters. but i still hate marcie

message 23: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments I know! It surprised me too!

message 24: by panda (new)

panda | 58 comments in the book did they say marcie look like? or a clue if nora has a little relation to marcie? excepet that they hate each other.

message 25: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments I dont think they ever gave any clues... but I could be wrong...

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread