Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

The Characters > Vee Sky

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about vee

message 2: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I LOVE VEE!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE BESTEST FRIEND SOMEONE COULD EVER ASK FOR!!! Although, she's a bit desperate when it comes to BF'S lol,

"Vee? As in Virgin?"

message 3: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I love her most of the times. She is hilarious and very protective of Nora. :)
However, I didn't like when Vee hid Patch's existence from Nora, in Silence, when she didn't remember all those months of her life. :S

message 4: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I think she did that because Patch made her believe that he was bad for Nora. I remember him explaining that to Nora afterwards. O_o

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay That is not quite right.
He didn't make her believe that he was bad for Nora.
Patch says that Vee doesn't like him because, as he erased her memories, she unconsciously knows that he did something to her.

message 6: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) OH! That's right! Sorry, forgot for a moment ;) but yah, it's not entirely her fault for not telling Nora still

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 35 comments She reminds me SO much of my best friend.. eve thiough i never met her in real ^_^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She is hilarious and her text language and how she thinks of herself. She is so like my bffl and she is pretty hilarious to say the least. I mean damn she got spunk and attiude badass gurl coming watch out!

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Vee is hilarious and I love her atttitude, she definetly reminds me of one of my friends..

message 10: by Carolina (new)

Carolina I think that a part of her was really egocentric, but the rest of her was like... WOW!!! brilliant! I love her! she´s definitely one of my favorite characters of the series (the First ones are Patch and Nora, and second one Scott) ;)

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread