Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

The Characters > Nora Grey

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about nora!!

message 2: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) She's kind of a ditz, but she somehow snagged patch, and i respect her for that ;) LOL

message 3: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Nora is ok. :)
I totally loved her in Hush Hush. Then, I felt like slapping her across the face a lot of times in Crescendo, which made me love her less.
Then, she made some amends in Silence. Let's see where this goes...

message 4: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) I personally think she'll be kick-ass in Finale...why? Well, it's pretty self-explanatory ;)

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Yes, she will be kick-ass in Finale. She is not the same now. xD

message 6: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) This is like the metamorphosis that happens in ever book :) The girl goes from being weak and pitiable to Kick-ass man!!!! :D

And bella went from being able to break her bone after tripping on nothing, to having a vampire baby. OMG, NOOOOWAYYYYYY -_-

sorry, had to say it ;)

message 7: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 3 comments i think shes a really good charachter

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Lucy wrote: "Nora is ok. :)
I totally loved her in Hush Hush. Then, I felt like slapping her across the face a lot of times in Crescendo, which made me love her less.
Then, she made some amends in Silence. Let'..."

This is exactly how I feel but I think she's gonna be amazing in Finale!

message 10: by Florence (new)

Florence | 1 comments I just feel like nora does te dumbest things andbi just wanna punch her. Like when she was totally bitching out on patch in crescendo!!

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments In Crescendo she had a right to be angry at him, but then right at the end she could have been more mature when she new Patch wanted her and she still made out with Scott.He even said sorry to her and she still said no to him. She is the one that made scott get punched.

message 12: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Ferrence | 2 comments I love the way Nora tries to act in-interested at first with Patch, and I also love her remarks, throughout Hush, Hush. But I havn't been able to read the other books, yet. And I love when she finally puts everything together and is screaming at Patch, then, realizes how useless that was, to do.

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread