Bloodlines Series Fanclub discussion

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
This topic is about Bloodlines
Bloodlines > Bloodlines

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Discuss Bloodlines here.
If you want to write something that might spoil the story for those who haven't read it, put a spoiler tag.
If you don't know how to do it, click on the "(some html is ok)" button on top of the comment box.
Please don't spoil anything from The Golden Lily here, whether you put up spoiler tags or not.

message 2: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
I loved every moment of it! But I liked TGL the best!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Ikr. Imagine how Adrian felt.. Especially after Rose..

message 4: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments Eve wrote: "Jolie wrote: "I loved every moment of it! But I liked TGL the best!"

Same, although I liked the ending of Bloodlines more than The Golden Lily. I'm not saying I didn't love what happened, but it w..."

How'd you like the Bloodlines ending better? Dimitri shows up and it's awkward as hell....

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Completely agree with u Eve.

message 6: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments Eve wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Eve wrote: "Jolie wrote: "I loved every moment of it! But I liked TGL the best!"

Same, although I liked the ending of Bloodlines more than The Golden Lily. I'm not saying I didn'..."

I haven't read the Golden Lily yet, but it sounds like I'm gonna feel he same way at the end of it. I heard that Dimitri acted like a jerk towards Adrian in the Golden Lily.... is that true?

message 7: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
Yes sadly.

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Marshanah wrote: "I haven't read the Golden Lily yet, but it sounds like I'm gonna feel he same way at the end of it. I heard that Dimitri acted like a jerk towards Adrian in the Golden Lily.... is that true?"

It didn't come off that way to me...

message 9: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments Jolie wrote: "Yes sadly."

Wow, thatz bogus. Dimitri didn't have to be that hard on Adrian. I mean, it's not right to shoot down a man while he's still hurting.

message 10: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments Alexa wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "I haven't read the Golden Lily yet, but it sounds like I'm gonna feel he same way at the end of it. I heard that Dimitri acted like a jerk towards Adrian in the Golden Lily.... is..."

Oh, really? I probably shouldn't ask this becuz I still want to read the Golden Lily to find out for myself, but.... how do you think Dimitri acted?

message 11: by Alexa (last edited Jun 20, 2012 10:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments Well, I don't know about everyone else, but there's only one scene that comes to mind.

(view spoiler)

message 12: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments Alexa wrote: "Well, I don't know about everyone else, but there's only one scene that comes to mind.

[spoilers removed]"

Oooohhhh.... if thatz all, than thatz not so bad. I really got read the book soon so I can stop going by what I'm told.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments I didn't find Dimitri to be a Jerk in TGL at all. It was just that Adrian was upset with him, so anything Dimitri said even to try & lighten the mood, only made Adrian more upset.

message 14: by RAI (last edited Jun 20, 2012 11:16PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "I didn't find Dimitri to be a Jerk in TGL at all. It was just that Adrian was upset with him, so anything Dimitri said even to try & lighten the mood, only made Adrian more upset."

Yeah, seeing Dimitri had to feel like a knife in the wound, making him dwell on the fact that Rose left him for Dimitri.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Exactly. Hopefully that'll change soon though, now that he's fallen for Sydney

message 16: by RAI (new) - rated it 4 stars

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "Exactly. Hopefully that'll change soon though, now that he's fallen for Sydney"

Yeah, the change would be good for both of them.