Bloodlines Series Fanclub discussion

General > Introduce yourselves.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments I'm Jasmine, but you can call me Jaz or Jazzy if you want.

message 2: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
I'm Jolie, the person who came up with fanclub!
Invite your friends and everyone you know!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments I invited about 73 friends.

message 4: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments Hi, I'm Marshanah. Ummmm.... sadly I haven't read the Golden Lily yet, though I'd like to. It's on my summer read list. I've read Bloodlines. I probably should've read Golden Lily first before joining this discussion, but I though it'd be neat if i'd already joined the group when I read it.

message 5: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Jun 17, 2012 11:43PM) (new)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments @Marshanah: You can participate in some of the discussions even before reading The Golden Lily.

Like the Bloodlines discussion: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...
Or even The Golden Lily one: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...
I told everyone not to put spoilers without spoiler tags.

message 6: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "@Marshanah: You can participate in some of the discussions even before reading The Golden Lily.

Like the Bloodlines discussion: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...
Or even The Go..."

Oh, okay. Thatz a relief. I thought I'd be outta the loop when it came to the golden lily.

message 7: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (vintagequeen) Hi! I'm Sarah

message 8: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments Sarah (Antique Angel) wrote: "Hi! I'm Sarah"

Hey, Sarah!

message 9: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments Amelia wrote: "Hey, I'm Amelia ;P"

Hi, Amelia!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Welcome Sarah, Eve & Amelia :) And Marshanah!

message 11: by Júlía Þóra (new)

Júlía Þóra Oddsdóttir (juliaodds) Hi, I'm Julia.
I have been reading VA since the beginning. I'm kind of a sucker on paranormal romance. Just finished The Golden Lily recently and I'm hungry for more! I was hoping if you guys know of any good Bloodlines fanfiction you could tell me about it (so far I've only found rather lame ones, and I really, really need a little "Sydrian" to get through the day. But it's kind of hopeless, since nobody can really get it right anyways). The Indigo Spell is just too far away!

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (vintagequeen) Marshanah wrote: "Sarah (Antique Angel) wrote: "Hi! I'm Sarah"

Hey, Sarah!"

Hi! ^.^

message 13: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Jul 05, 2012 05:32PM) (new)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Hi Julia, welcome to the group!

Nope, haven't come across any Bloodlines fanfiction, but then I never read fanfiction books. I like my books from the author. Other people'd just ruin the real story for me :) (No offence fanfiction authors). But I agree. TIS is way too far!

message 14: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments Júlía Þóra wrote: "Hi, I'm Julia.
I have been reading VA since the beginning. I'm kind of a sucker on paranormal romance. Just finished The Golden Lily recently and I'm hungry for more! I was hoping if you guys know ..."

Hey, Julia! I haven't read the Golden Lily yet so I envy you. It sounds like some heavy stuff happened. I heard in one of the groups I'm in for the Bloodlines series that Adrian and Sydney kiss in the Golden Lily. Is that true? If so, thatz fantastic! I also heard that Sydney leaves. I don't want to know about that one, I wanna read to see why that happened.

message 15: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "Welcome Sarah, Eve & Amelia :) And Marshanah!"

Hi, Jasmine!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Hi! And yeah it's true, Adrian and Sydney kiss ^_^

message 17: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "Hi! And yeah it's true, Adrian and Sydney kiss ^_^"

Yes! :P

message 19: by Meena (new)

Meena (theoverlady) I'm Meena :D

message 21: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Hey! Invite your friends!

message 22: by RAI (last edited Jul 12, 2012 08:07PM) (new)

RAI | 38 comments Meena wrote: "I'm Meena :D"

Hey, Meena! :)

message 23: by Christina (new)

Christina Ly | 21 comments Hi, I'm Christina

message 24: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments Christina wrote: "Hi, I'm Christina"

Hi, Christina! :)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Welcome Christina :)

message 26: by Aimen (new)

Aimen Hey, I'm Aimen ! :D

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 38 comments Hi Aimen, welcome to the group :)

message 28: by Aimen (new)

Aimen Thank you!

message 29: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (booksbycourtney) (courtneydinos) | 3 comments Hi I'm Courtney(:

message 30: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Courtney wrote: "Hi I'm Courtney(:"

Hi Courtney, welcome to Bloodlines Series Fanclub! Hope you have a good time!

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 3 comments Hi I'm Kelsey, I'm new to Goodreads. This fanclub was a great idea

message 32: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 4 comments Hello call me StarFire. I'm new to goodreads. I absolutely love Bloodlines Series. I love it a lot better then the VA series. Adrian and Sydney <3

message 33: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Kelsey wrote: "Hi I'm Kelsey, I'm new to Goodreads. This fanclub was a great idea"

Hello Kelsy! I'm glad you like this idea!

message 34: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Starfire wrote: "Hello call me StarFire. I'm new to goodreads. I absolutely love Bloodlines Series. I love it a lot better then the VA series. Adrian and Sydney <3"

Hi Starfire! I absolutly agree with you 100%. Sydrian...

message 35: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 3 comments Jolie wrote: "Kelsey wrote: "Hi I'm Kelsey, I'm new to Goodreads. This fanclub was a great idea"

Hello Kelsy! I'm glad you like this idea!"

I'm so glad to see some people who are excited about these books as much as I am.

message 36: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

You would be crazy not to love these books!

message 37: by Aimen (new)

Aimen @Jolie: The books are impossibly likable!!!

message 38: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 1 comments Hi! I'm Ariana :)

message 39: by Aimen (new)

Aimen Hi, Ariana :D

message 40: by Halley (new)

Halley (halleymccarty) Hey, I'm Halley! I'm so glad I found this group, I am in LOVE with the Bloodlines series :)

message 41: by Aimen (new)

Aimen Hey, Halley! Well then perfect! We all love Bloodlines too! :D

message 42: by Christina (new)

Christina Ly | 21 comments Hi, Halley.

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (awac4ever) | 7 comments Hey! Just wanted to welcome myself to the group! You will find that I think that I have a very addictive personality when it comes to the Bloodlines series!

It could be that I have a little bit of an obsession with Adrian! :) I even like Sydney though!! :) Just not the obsession!

message 44: by Renee (new)

Renee Hi, I'm Renee, I love Vampire academy and Bloodlines...and ADRIAN IVASHKOV OMG YOU ARE SOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Halley for inviting me!
You guys are epic XD

message 45: by Torana (new)

Torana (toranafaye) | 1 comments hi im torana, i really reall like bloodlines and just finished the golden lily BUT i havent read the Vampire academy books yet-BUT I WANT TOO!!!
P.S - ADRIAN IVASKOV IS THE BEST!!! XOX

message 46: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Hi, I'm Chelsea, Im pretty much interested in the same thing as u.... reading (duh)! lol, nice to meet u.

message 47: by Renee (new)

Renee Hi guys, you are both epic because you love Adrian and Bloodlines! XD
VOTE FOR ADRAIN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M DYING HERE!
http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.ca/2012...

message 48: by Renee (new)

Renee Torana wrote: "hi im torana, i really reall like bloodlines and just finished the golden lily BUT i havent read the Vampire academy books yet-BUT I WANT TOO!!!
P.S - ADRIAN IVASKOV IS THE BEST!!! XOX"

Hi Torana, I really super recommend Vampire Acadmey to you! There might be some things in the Bloodlines series later that are linked from VA.

message 49: by Mel (new)

Mel | 27 comments I'm Mel. I like VA, but I love Bloodlines so much more. For me Sydney is more relatable and a better narrator. And I ship Sydrian :)

message 50: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Hehehe. Hi I'm Chelsea and I ship Sydrain AND Romitri. I am obsessed with reading Vampire Academy and the new spin off series BLOODLINES!!!!! I get really emotional and attachted to books :D
Nice 2 meet u!

« previous 1 3