medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Area Surrounding The Mountains

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Since this place surrounds the mountains, it snows quite often and is most always cold.

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1280...

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was walking along the path her leather boots making prints in the fresh snow she had made a big mess of her closet to find her pants

message 3: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 14, 2012 06:33PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) After retreating the crestfallen village, he was ecstatic to be in a place where he could let himself go. Playing one of the most upbeat violin songs he could pick from memory, he played with a passion while twirling around trees as he evaded them every now and then or just moving his feet in a rhythmical way.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcg5vF...))

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren heard music she was positive it was a violin only that insrument can give such lovley music she swayed to the music

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) As he continued playing, he took a few steps back and then continued forward before twirling around in a few small jumps. Smiling in pure bliss, he stood still for a few moments as he performed a few sixteenth notes and then continued skipping and swaying around. He could sense another presence, but couldn't care at the moment. He figured it was an animal, but knew it could possible be a person.

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren heard the music getting closer and she thought she would see who was there before they saw her and she walked behind a tree and peered every few seconds to see if the violin player had pasted

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) The presence was getting a lot stronger, and so he was absently cautious but still did not pay too much attention to it. He would open his eyes every now and then to make sure he knew where he was going and to make sure no one was nearby, but he found nothing. Sitting on a protruding rock, he plaid the rest of the song and moved on to another.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was staring at the back of Noctis's head and she slowly got out from behind the tree "You play beautifully." she commented sitting beside him on the rock

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He continued playing despite how startled he really was, albeit he eventually allowed the song to drift to sleep before silence eventually pervaded the atmosphere of the forest."Thank you," he whispered, a grin spreading across his lips."It's practically the only thing I can be myself around," he proclaimed, stroking a few low notes."What is thou majesty doing here at such a cold hour?" He asked formally.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled "Just came out here to see the weather change and such." she replied "Where did you learn to play?" she asked

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He played a few more notes, going into the upper register, the high notes piercing the silent air. Then he stopped, turning to Loren."I saw a man playing on the street and I requested he teach me. So everyday, he did," he informed her."Do you know how to play anything?" He asked.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren shook her head "No, i have stuck to piano for so many years, never have i thought of the violin." she explained

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I can teach you, maybe..." He murmured."I do not think I am a good teacher, as you probably know; I barely talk to people," he offered the violin to her with an encouraging tilt of his head.

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Someone has an admirer." she giggled holding the violin "I would rather enjoy it if you taught me the violin." she said taking the offer

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He almost yipped like a dog upon feeling the boy grab his leg. Glancing down, he saw Sam."Sam?" He questioned with confusion."What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice almost scolding."Where is your mother, you shouldn't be out here in this cold weather, your mother is probably worried sick, and-" he stopped, realizing he sounded like a parent. He shook his head."Nevermind." Patting the kid on the head in uncertainty, he glanced back at Loren and gently guided the violin into the crook of her neck and then put her fingers and arms into position."Stroke the bow over the strings gently," he whispered.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled and did what she was told coming out with a sound that didn't sound quite right.

message 17: by Kassandra (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren laughed at that, putting her hand over her mouth.
((I have to go, i'll be on tomorrow!))

message 18: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 14, 2012 07:46PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis winced slightly, but smiled also."It's... A start," he encouraged with a small chuckle. His eyes then widened upon hearing "Daddy" and he glanced down at the boy in both horror and shock."Oh, no! I am not your father. Your father... well, he..." Noctis did not know how to tell the boy the news, so he sighed; he did not want to tell the boy."Whatever, I'm your 'daddy' I suppose," he murmured."Actually. No." He sighed."I am not your father, but I can treat you like one of my own..." He informed the boy.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "No," he corrected, sighing. He licked his lips before speaking very slowly."I. Am. Not. Your. Father." He closed his eyes and then reopened them."Do. You. Understand?" He asked, wondering how the boy spoke so freely back at the Village but acted clueless here.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I don't... I can't..." He sighed, rubbing his temples as if a headache was coming. Between his job, his mind, his heart, and the kid, he really could not choose whether to stay single or make a move. He just... he knew he was not ready. He didn't know if Katarin was the right one for him, but what would he know? He did not have any experience with women. Plus, he knew Loren liked him... And he hated to dissappoint people. Decisions, decisions."Look kid, I just can't. My job is more important to me... sadly," he murmured.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis winced, disliking the way the boy just seemed to tighten his grip with every minute."Go to your mother," he murmured, trying to pry the child's hand off.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis was clearly relieved, standing up and then pausing in apprehension."Something is not right..." He murmured, eyebrows furrowed as he listened, not really hearing anything out of the ordinary. His pale fingers twitched to the weapon on his back, gripping the hilt and unsheathing it, the sound of metal quenching his thirsty fingers.

message 23: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:24PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis narrowed his eyes at the wolf, but he was obviously scared. He couldn't harm wildlife; this was their home."Katarin, you should leave," he whispered, never taking his eyes off of the wolf challenging him."You too, Princess Loren," he added.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Holding his breath, he rose the sword above his head as he hovered over the female canine, remorseful to even think of this as he plunged the sword down towards the wolf's body.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He signed as the sword only plunged into dirt. He was both relieved and dissappointed all at once. Turning to the other two, he yanked the protruding sword from out of the Terra ferma and twirled it in his hand with ease. He also took a few steps closer, holding the sword with two hands and pointing it directly at both of them sort of like a gun. If they even tried biting it, they would probably mess up their whole mouth and would probably die of starvation. He stood tall and erect, hoping to appear larger and then he conjured up the biggest hiss he could manage, making sure to show his teeth. Sure, they were not that sharp... his canines were pretty oddly sharp for a human, but everything else was normal. Anywho, he was merely showing his teeth to appear ferocious, and the blade was his advantage.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced at his peripherals, watching the silver female with caution. Seeing as she was doing nothing harmful, he turned back to the leader and growled too, pointing the sword directly at him this time."I don't want to hurt you," he mumbled beneath his breath, clearly frustratd."Katarin, what are you doing?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder quickly before returning his contemplation to the leader."She is still just sitting there..." he thought with a disgruntled huff.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis dove for Sam while Katarin was preoccupied and set Sam on the rock next to Princess Loren, keeping close to them. All the while, he twirled his blade and continuously delivered murderous strokes of the sword's blade in their direction, never failing to surprise them with a kick to the nose; one of the most sensative areas for an animal. All these wolves... it wasn't even natural. There were too many wolves in this pack to be logic. With all these members, how did they feed themselves? There wasn't much in this cold forest. His mission was to get the Princess and the kid to safety. If the Princess was harmed, then one would know he failed and he would probably kill himself for it."She should have ran a long time ago..." He murmured."Would have made my death a lot less in vain."

message 28: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jun 15, 2012 05:57AM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis knew he had hurt Katarin's feelings, every woman seemed to end with those three words when they knew they were rejected; "Have a nice life," was the phrase he had known to expect. An apology would probably be in order, but what did he really need to apologize for? As soon as she left, he sheathed his sword and glanced over at Loren."Is my majesty ok?" He asked, though she did not seem injured in any profound way.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked up from behind her hands she had been covering her eyes "I am fine it is you that needs to be asked. Are you okay?" she asked getting up

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold had walked by Katarin as she entered the castle and was told that a wolf I student had happened in the woods. She knew that Loren was still up there so she had decided to find her.
She kept to the path until she saw some foot prints lead off to the left she followed them until she came upon a very small clearing where Princess Loren sat on a rock looking extremely shaken and Noctis stood by her.
Marigold ran to Princess Loren, "Are you all right Loren?" she asked breathlessly. She was already checking her for scratches or bite marks. But there were none.
She looked at the princess and then found herself hugging her, "Thank god..."

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((not student, I meant situation :P stupid auto correct))

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren hugged her back surprised, "I am fine, just a little taken aback at the wolves." she answered while she hugged her back

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold was surprised that she had been scared for Loren. But she had been. And she hugged her before pulling back and looking at Noctis.
"Are you alright?" she asked looking him up and down for signs of injury.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis nodded after checking himself. A few scratches here and there that bled, but nothing really serious and worth fretting over."I'm fine," he murmured, looking at Marigold oddly. She had been worried for Loren? How peculiar. But it was a pleasant relief.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked at his scrtches "Are you sure you do not need some attention for those scratches? They could get infected and noone wants that." she said worrying aboyt him

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He inspected the scratches and shrugged quite nonchalantly."I suppose it won't hurt to get them treated..." He murmured, sighing as he moved his arms as if to test them. The scratches made him alittle sore.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold looked at his scratches and said, "Yes you need to get those cleaned Noctis. The last thing we need to top this all off is you getting an infection." she crossed her arms.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I'll just wash them and maybe put some bandages around them," he murmured, wiggling his fingers for feeling and moving his legs to make sure they weren't broken."It won't take much."

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Good," Marigold said trying not to care. She didn't look at him. He had already broken one girls heart and she didn't plan on putting hers out just to get hurt. "Do you need any help?" she asked.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He shook his head quickly. He would definitely be able to wash them himself, he just didn't know how he would get the bandages on effectively. Either way, he refused to request assistance and would struggle with it nevertheless."I will be just fine on my own," he murmed."Anyway, in hindsight, I believe this territory is unsuitable for you," he murmured to both of them, but no one in particular.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold uncrossed her arms, "You know you don't have to be stubborn all the time. It's fine to ask for a little help once in awhile." She looked to Princess Loren to see if she was hurt by Noctis's words, but then looked away.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Sorry..." He mumbled, licking his lips before swallowing. He turned away, rubbing his arms out of a nervous habit."Asking for help makes me feel weak, and my pride, my strength, and my job is pretty much all I have," he proclaimed, turning back around with the faintest smile."But if... You don't hate me already, I will accept your help this time," he mumbled.

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Marigold couldn't help but smile at little, "Good, that's more like it. Now let's get back to the castle so I can take a look at that," she said as she started walking with Princess Loren and Noctis to the path.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Grabbing Princess Loren by the hand and helping her up, he let her hand go as soon as she was on her feet. Only then did he follow Marigold, biting his lip in uncertainty. Sure, it was not a big deal, albeit he wasn't used to help.

((To the castle!))

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((where to in the castle?))

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((in her room))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Probably in the Healer's Quarters given that is where all the medical supplies would be.))

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((ok! See you there))

message 49: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Belle wandered around, enjoying her precious minutes of freedom. Hoping to climb, she started edgeing closer to the mountains.
'Noting can stop me now,' Belle thought to herself, but a sharp snap made her hesitate.
The haunting sound came from a patch of long grass, and scared Belle up a tree.