Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
The Hush Hush Saga Books > Hush Hush Saga #1: Hush Hush

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about the first book in the hush hush saga

Kassandra Patti The book can be described in a simple word 'Afreakinmazing!' made the word up but it's still a word i loved how Patch was mysterious

shre ♡ (shreshre) IT WAS AMMMAZIINNNGGGGG :) I like to think of it as the book that first got me into Paranormal Romance (go away Twilight) I just have this crazy attraction to bad boys now ;) lol

Kassandra Patti lool! So do I, twilight compared tot his is horrible this book so topped it

message 5: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

ikr!! mysterious, sexy, bad boy... perfect mix for the perfect guy :)

Kassandra Patti Yes! I so agree with you there! Those are the most attractive

message 7: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

shre ♡ (shreshre) It's like functioned into every girl to have a weakness for bad boys ;)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Patch is probably my first book boyfriend. I absolutely loved this book and it was the book that made me start reading PNR

message 11: by Lila (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lila | 38 comments I loooove PATCH! Thanks for inviting me to this group Shreya!

shre ♡ (shreshre) I'm soooooo glad you feel that way Lila!!!! And you're VERY VERY VERY welcome! :D Patch is a BB for everyone i'm guessing? LOL, he was like my first bad boy ever!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 35 comments :P i was waiting for my mum to finish with her shopping and i was doing this in Dymocks and i saw it displayed on a shelf and i saw the cover adn thought : wow, awsomne cover.

I read because of the cover, i stuck with the book because of the plot

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) ☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's girl)☠ wrote: "ikr!! mysterious, sexy, bad boy... perfect mix for the perfect guy :)"

I so agree :)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Shreya wrote: "It's like functioned into every girl to have a weakness for bad boys ;)"

This is completely true :)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) I can't even count how many times I've read Hush Hush, I absolutely love it!!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I started with it and thought it was going to be like twilight in the beginning but it supirsed me how it was really good. I loved how nora intercountered patch. It was hilarious and how they talked. I kept laughing the whole entire time. I loved when they were at the rollercoaster it was my favorite of all.

shre ♡ (shreshre) I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE SAYING!!! :) and i'm so happy there was a little danger and intense plot to it other than the good girl just hooking up with the bad guy. Like the whole nephilim and angel war thing :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol well wow that a shocker but you got a good point. It's like everyone knows nora isn't a goodie two shoes. She never will be and never have been. Well its an interesting twist with the angels because the only i've read was fallen angels no nephilim and angel war.

message 20: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

thats so true ^^^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) wait wat really?

message 22: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

the twist. im talking about the twist!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol oh well that i so agree on. It makes you think outside the box and it hits you like you never knew it would. Like an average girl meets a guy but the twist she finds out and how it goes. And well you know the rest.

message 24: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

yeah :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yep and so true

message 26: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose | 2 comments I just started reading this and it is amazing! I am IN LOVE with Patch! he is amazing and so sexy! Nora is awesome as well, this love story is unfolding so well.

message 27: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

i really hope you like it cause this book is AMAZING!

message 28: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose | 2 comments do you guys know any other novels similiar to the hush hush saga? btw im on silence and i cant let go of these books! amaazing!

message 29: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose wrote: "do you guys know any other novels similiar to the hush hush saga? btw im on silence and i cant let go of these books! amaazing!"

first, I LOVE your name and second, I have been wondering the same thing so if anyone knows, then you will be answering the questions for both of us. :)

Brittany (blkel14) | 10 comments There's a few similar series with sexy, bad boys like Patch and with fallen angels that I adore:

-the A Beautiful Dark series by Jocelyn Davies [I love love LOVE Asher! maybe even more than Patch]

-Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters) by Jessica Shirvington [I love Phoenix!]

There's plenty more, but I can't think of them right now. I'll update this as soon as I can think of them. :-)

Betina (betina1) | 4 comments I just love this book - first of all (like all of you girls here) because of Patch, he's just an amazing guy ;)
Second of the plot is really good - when I first started reading it, I dreaded that it be "one of those stupid dramas" but it wasn't.
And third of all, the funny/sarcastic comments from Patch and Vee - they're so hilarious :D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I loooved (and still love) this book. I saw the cover of hush hush and I was like should I read it should I not and I decided to read it and then I was like omigod. Patch is so awesome, hot, perfect sexy and bad. Love him. Now every book I read HAS to have a sexy bad boy in it. Not that I'm complaining. And the plot is awesome and just when you start to think you have it figured out something else happens. Love love love this book to a point that my friends are rolling their eyes and telling me to shut up or else.

Annie C | 2 comments Rabia wrote: "I loooved (and still love) this book. I saw the cover of hush hush and I was like should I read it should I not and I decided to read it and then I was like omigod. Patch is so awesome, hot, perfec..."

Completely agree !! I finally convinced one of my friends to read it and now we are both being told to shut up because all we do is talk about hush hush and patch of course !! I kinda wish it's made into a movie but then again i'm afraid that it wont be done right haha

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread