Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
This topic is about Crescendo
The Hush Hush Saga Books > Hush Hush Saga #2: Crescendo

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 202 comments Mod
talk about crescendo the second book of the hush hush saga

shre ♡ (shreshre) Yah, well, let me just say this book tore me into little peices and there were no leftovers D:

Kassandra Patti I didn't read it yet but i own it what happens!!

shre ♡ (shreshre) OMG, KASSIE O_O. GIRL, JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SILENCE IN HAND.

Kassandra Patti I will get on that this weekend!:)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments omg yes! have silence because the cliff hanger kills you!!! that year was agonizing!

Kassandra Patti It's a cliff hanger! i hate those, but i love the books so i can't say anything negative lol im happy i dont have to wait for that release date

shre ♡ (shreshre) LOL yah, but you'll read it so fast that you'll still have a long wait for Finale ;)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) The middle of Crescendo killed me and so did the cliff hanger...

shre ♡ (shreshre) I hated nora all throughout it. Like, it might just be me, but it felt like she was being tooooooooo clingy, like Patch should just stop talking to all the girl's that step in front of him, so if he should do that, then Nora needs to stop talking to Scottt and all his poopiness, jesus.

message 12: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 202 comments Mod
Shreya wrote: "I hated nora all throughout it. Like, it might just be me, but it felt like she was being tooooooooo clingy, like Patch should just stop talking to all the girl's that step in front of him, so if h..."

lol :) you sooooooo have a point

Kassandra Patti I started reading it finally and oh my god! It is such an emotion jurker! I hated Patch then i loved him again then hated Nora then i understood her a bit then i hated Marcie then i hated Noras mom! i want to know what is happeneing With Scott and Nora now!

Kassandra Patti It was soooo gooddd!!!!! Omg did not see any of it coming

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Isn't the cliffhanger killer??

Kassandra Patti Yess!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

dont knock me down for asking this guys but why exactly is this book called "crescendo"?the definition is supposed to be a loudening of music right?or am i wrong?can someone please explain:)

message 18: by Lila (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila | 38 comments I think it's supposed to represent the building up of suspense and feelings rather than increasing volume. I might me wrong though...

message 19: by Lila (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila | 38 comments *be

Lyndsey | 11 comments So I'm reading this book right now and I'm only on chapter 5 but it's already killing me! This tension and "hatred" between Nora and Patch is literally tearing my heart and brain to shreds! I never ask for spoilers but I NEED TO KNOW this one answer! Does Nora ever stop being so cold towards Patch in this book and do they get back together? Like, I just want to see romance again between them or any sign that Patch still wants her!

Lyndsey | 11 comments Also, like I LOVED Nora in Hush Hush but in this book I feel like she's being so creepy and just not herself! Like, I know she's been through a lot but the way she acts towards Patch is so annoying and she's like way too jealous and stalkerish. Like, if you don't want Patch talking to anyone else, maybe you should talk to him
about how you FEEL instead of just breaking things off so rudely!

Chrystal | 4 comments Lyndsey wrote: "So I'm reading this book right now and I'm only on chapter 5 but it's already killing me! This tension and "hatred" between Nora and Patch is literally tearing my heart and brain to shreds! I never..."
Patch never stops loving her! All your answers will come to light towards the end. Patch has eyes only for Nora...and visa versa! :)

Lyndsey | 11 comments omg THANK god thank u so much! I was just getting SO nervous because I would DIE if they didn't get together again

Lyndsey | 11 comments omg THANK god thank u so much! I was just getting SO nervous because I would DIE if they didn't get together again

Chrystal | 4 comments Lyndsey wrote: "omg THANK god thank u so much! I was just getting SO nervous because I would DIE if they didn't get together again "

Make sure you have the 3rd book so you can start it right away. 2nd book has a cliff hanger... Thankfully I had bought all 4 books so when my daughter got to the end of each book she started the next one asap! Otherwise the world would have come to an end!! Lol

Lyndsey | 11 comments I have all 4 hahaha I forced my mom
to buy them for my because I went through Hush Hush in one day

Lyndsey | 11 comments thank you so much for the info!!!! I need to finish this book lol it's killing me

message 28: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Tell us when u finish it!!!

message 29: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Tell us when u finish it!!!

Lyndsey | 11 comments I will honestly probably finish it tonight lol I can't stop reading

message 31: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments It was the same with me. Lol

message 32: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments It was the same with me. Lol

Lyndsey | 11 comments I have 7 chapters left!!! I'm
literally so emotionally confused lol IM OBSESSED WITH PATCH

Lyndsey | 11 comments I have 7 chapters left!!! I'm
literally so emotionally confused lol IM OBSESSED WITH PATCH

Lyndsey | 11 comments OMG I JUST FINISHED IT AND I FEEL LIKE IM SUFFOCATIG! HOLY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING BUT IM SO UPSET AT THE SAME TIME LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itxamara | 2 comments Oh dear...

Chrystal | 4 comments Lyndsey wrote: "OMG I JUST FINISHED IT AND I FEEL LIKE IM SUFFOCATIG! HOLY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING BUT IM SO UPSET AT THE SAME TIME LIKE COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think I know what you're upset about (don't want to spoil it for people) bc my daughter was the same way. She was furious. I was saddened too. :(

Lyndsey | 11 comments it's so frustrating! now I'm reading Silence and I'm only on chapter 2 but so confused lol gotta keep reading!

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread