Hocus-Pocus discussion

11 views
Palace Grounds~ > Ball Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 462 (462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The Ball Room is a building behind the castle.




▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Rose and Macy waited patiently for the royal family and guests to arrive. Andrew showed up and leaned against wall and yawned.

Josh and Olive approached the ballroom but dared not enter until someone else showed up.


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine walked in the ball room smiling at how many people were there she made her way through crowds of masked faces and up to the throne.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Josh and Olive saw all the people and decided it would be okay to enter now.


message 5: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:59PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Olive: Dress Shoes Mask)) ((Josh: Suit Shoes Mask)) ((Sage looks like Dinah from Alice in Wonderland (animated) except she's a black cat and the bow is the same color as Olive's dress))


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine saw a young girl in a blue dress and wondered if it was olive


๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby had her baby sister tucked away in her arms, as she stood to the side of the room. The only reason she hade even come was her friend who had left her to flirt with a boy.


(( (view spoiler) ))


message 8: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:05PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "((Olive: Dress Shoes Mask)) ((Josh: Suit Shoes Mask)) ((Sage looks like Dinah from Alice in Wonderland (animated) except she's a black cat and the bow is the same color as Olive's dress))"

((I think I fell in love with Olive's mask XD lol))


message 9: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:09PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive looked around no one was her age but she having fun anyway. Josh hovered protectively. ((can the dark characters be here in disguise))


message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:06PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine got up and walked over to a girl in a beautiful red dress and white mask. "May i hold her,"katherine said looking at the baby in her arms with wide eyes.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Silverlight wrote: "Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "((Olive: Dress Shoes Mask)) ((Josh: Suit Shoes Mask)) ((Sage looks like Dinah from Alice in Wonderland (animated) except she's a black cat and the bow is the same colo..."

((LOL))


๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jada wrote: "Katherine got up and walked over to a girl in a beautiful red dress and white mask. "May i hold her,"katherine said looking at the baby in her arms with wide eyes."

"Um, I suppose." Abby smiled slightly, carefully passing Rosie over to the Queen, "She's my baby sister..." she explained softly.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Can we bring the darkness characters?))


message 14: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments ((Lucy: Dress Mask))
((Sirius: Suit Mask))

Lucy drifted around,her wingdog leaving her to go steal some food,leaving her alone"blasted mutt"she grumbled,then saw a girl sum 13 and a boy around her age"hey"she said softly to the pair,no idea who they were


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Who are you?" Josh demanded stepping between Lucy and his sister protectively. "Olive looked at Lucy. Sage in Olive's arms sensed another familiar nearby.


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine rocked the baby in her arms a delighted look on her face. "Pretty baby," katherine whispered bouncing the baby girl In her arms. She sighed regretfully handing bck the baby girl. "What's her name?" Katherine asked with kind eyes.


๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((yes there can be a few darkness charries.))


Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Silverlight wrote: "Abby had her baby sister tucked away in her arms, as she stood to the side of the room. The only reason she hade even come was her friend who had left her to flirt with a boy.


(( [spoilers remov..."


((Darn you, that was gonna be Taylor's dress!!))


Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Rosie giggled and grabbed for the queen.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Ill find you another one if you want.))


message 21: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: ""Who are you?" Josh demanded stepping between Lucy and his sister protectively. "Olive looked at Lucy. Sage in Olive's arms sensed another familiar nearby."

She smiled grimly,looking down at her feet"now if i told you,it wouldnt be much of a masquerade now would it Mr.Mister"she said softly


๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jada wrote: "Katherine rocked the baby in her arms a delighted look on her face. "Pretty baby," katherine whispered bouncing the baby girl In her arms. She sighed regretfully handing bck the baby girl. "What's ..."

"Oh well her mom named her Rosie." Abby said with a small smile, "We had different moms but they both passed away." She shrugged a little, smiling down at her sister for a moment, "Sorry, I talk a lot when I meet new people."


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: ""Who are you?" Josh demanded stepping between Lucy and his sister protectively. "Olive looked at Lucy. Sage in Olive's arms sensed another familiar nearby."

She smile..."


"Fine but come any closer to my little sister and I'll skin you!" Josh said. Sage jumped out of Olive's arms and got Olive to follow her while they went looking for the other familiar. When Sage discovered the giant dog she hopped back into Olive's arms and they went back to Josh.


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Its okay I love meeting new people I'm a young widow queen people shy away from me often," katherine said with a sad look in her eyes she looked over and saw her friend Lucy. "Hey I'll be right back Kay," she said.


Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "((Ill find you another one if you want.))"

((Nah I got one... Imma post it tom.))

Rosie giggled. She pulled on Abby's hair a little.

((Who wants to find a baby drwss?))


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments She saw a man yelling at Lucy and ran over. "Is everything alright here?" Katherine asked stepping in front of Lucy.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((I will!!))


message 29: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:37PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((how's this for Rosie http://www.littlemissprincess.com/cat...))


message 30: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: ""Who are you?" Josh demanded stepping between Lucy and his sister protectively. "Olive looked at Lucy. Sage in Olive's arms sensed anothe..."

"Fine....fine"she said softly,half wanting to go back to her corner and sulk,then she saw Olive and Sage,Sirius following at a slow trot far behind,circling his master then sitting by her side"its ok"she said sweetly"he wont hurt you"she said opening her hand and allowing him to lick at it


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jada wrote: "She saw a man yelling at Lucy and ran over. "Is everything alright here?" Katherine asked stepping in front of Lucy."

"Yes, I'm just worried about my little sister is all." Josh said


Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* ((Ok. And i already have one for taylor, I just want yall to wait.))

Rosie giggled.


๖ۣۜƧilverlight Abby rolled her eyes at her sister. "Well, this wasn't exauctly what I thought the night would be like. Sarah promised not to run off-and yes she did." She sighed, bouncing Rosie slightly.


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments "Wait a minute," she saw a young girl standing behind him and everything clicked into place. "Wait you don't happen to be josh and olive who I met at the saloon earlier do you?" She asked josh.


message 35: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments "im sorry for bothering you Sir"she said softly,turning to go disappear,but Sirius tugged at her dress,he laid down,sniffing Olive's shoes


message 36: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:38PM) (new)


Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* Rosie tried to take Abby's mask off.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Jada wrote: ""Wait a minute," she saw a young girl standing behind him and everything clicked into place. "Wait you don't happen to be josh and olive who I met at the saloon earlier do you?" She asked josh."

"Queen Katherine!" Josh said surprised, "I am so sorry I should have realized it was you sooner."


message 39: by Copper (last edited Jun 14, 2012 10:31PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments "i'll be gone,Queen Katherine and Sir Josh"she said tugging at Sirius's collar,the puny surf trying to get her mangy mutt away from the Nobles,but Sirius seemed to like them,and Lucy's attempts failed


๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey!" Abby giggled, easing Rosie's hands off of her mask.


๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hey!" Abby giggled, easing Rosie's hands off of her mask.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "It's just Josh and this is my little sister Olive." Josh said. Sage hissed at the dog.


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "Jada wrote: ""Wait a minute," she saw a young girl standing behind him and everything clicked into place. "Wait you don't happen to be josh and olive who I met at the saloon earlier do you?" She as..."
"Oh no its fine," katherine said looking.g down at her purple masquerade gown. "Would you like to dance?" She asked randomly wondering if it would distract him from Lucy.


message 44: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments She nodded"a villager as well?finally....i thought everyone here was royalty"she said half to herself,Sirius's tail thumped up and down slowly from under the suit


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "It would be an honor." Josh said then to Olive, "Wait here!" Josh took the Queen's hand.

((Anyone have a younger character here to hang out with Olive?))


message 46: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie Tay walked aimlessly. For once she didn't have to hide she was a girl. Her dress wasnt fancy; just a long silver strapless dress tied in the back. Homemade from a small piece of her inheritance. It was the first time in 3 years she had used any of it.


message 47: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 33 comments Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: ""It would be an honor." Josh said then to Olive, "Wait here!" Josh took the Queen's hand.

((Anyone have a younger character here to hang out with Olive?))"

((i got a dog.....thats bout it))

Lucy sighed,returning to her corner and sulking
Sirius offered his tail to dance with Olive


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((I updated Rosie's outfit TBBT))


Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 703 comments Katherine glanced at josh surprised he said yes. She took his hand and moved her other one to his shoulder. "So how old are you," katherine asked him during the dance.


▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Olive giggled at the dog and scratched behind his ear but Sage protested so she stopped. "Your dog is cute." Olive said to Lucy.


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
back to top