FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Thread Graveyard > BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
It got the better of me last night. Not only did I add 1,000 calories to my daily intake, but it made me say stupid stuff to cute boys. Ugh!

message 2: by Angelica (new)

Angelica (angelica221) You know sometimes that just happens. If it was lite beer that should make you feel a little better. I love beer. And don't worry, I say stoopid stuff all the time!

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony That's, like, seven beers, right? Hell, seven beers is ok every once in a while. Why drink just one?

message 4: by Amanda (last edited Jan 10, 2009 07:39AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
Boys are all the time saying stoopid stuff. Believe me! Ok, I'm sure you know, first hand!!!!!!!

Anthony!!! I only had 3 beers. Ok 3.5 beers. But I also had an olive and cheese snack because I had not willpower! I saw the cheese through a cloud of alcohol! So, ANOTHER lesson learned: If you're eating less food, your tolerance for booze will drop! Petunia--you're right. I should have chosen light beer. It's probably worth the compromise, right?

Anyway, it turns out that the stupid stuff I said wasn't so bad after all. We had a date last night, and plan to go to a party together on Sunday. :)

message 5: by Angelica (new)

Angelica (angelica221) Sweet! Date! Awesome! See beer can be an awesome thing! I find I make less of an ass of myself with light beer. Don't know why that is. MMMMMmmmmm, cheese, say no more! In tough economic times, less food, less tolerance for booze... think of it as an economic bonus!