Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

First Stop > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Athena | 202 comments Mod
just say your name.

message 2: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Hi everyone! my name is athena :) im the mod here :P

message 3: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) HI HI!!!! Shreya here, i am an avid Hush Hush reader and fan. Patch is my middle name. And I've read Hush Hush a countless number of times. Hopefully, Athena will make me a mod soon ;) lol *fingers crossed*

message 4: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

Shreya wrote: "HI HI!!!! Shreya here, i am an avid Hush Hush reader and fan. Patch is my middle name. And I've read Hush Hush a countless number of times. Hopefully, Athena will make me a mod soon ;) lol *fingers..."

lol. you are a mod now :)

message 5: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) HAHA!!!! YESH! :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! MUAH MUAH!

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Hey guysss:) I'm Kassie! I've only read the first Hush Hush book but it was amazing and i have already fallen for the fallen ;)

message 7: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi kassie!

message 8: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) HOLA KASSIE! :) I'm glad to know your one of us now >:) Don't worry, we have cookieeeesssss

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments Hey! I'm Emily!

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Lool!!!

message 11: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi emily!!!

message 12: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) Hi Emily!!!!!! Lovely to have you join the group! And Cassie, I swear, I'm not lying! Hear *hands over double-chocolatey-fudge cookie :)

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Hey! I'm Nicole and I've read all of the hush, hush books that are out so far so many times that I've lost count! This series is what got me into PNR. I used to only read Contemporary but not anymore :D

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti *Takes cookie and takes a bite* hmm delish!:D

message 15: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) HI NICOLE! WHO ARE YOU? I DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL LOL, welcome sweetie. ;) Same here, this series got me into PNR as well

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments Shreya hmmm....doesn't ring a bell. LOL ;)

message 17: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) LOL YAH....Nicole....i don't think i've ever come across such a name.

message 18: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Hey, I'm Lucy and I've fallen for the fallen, be it Patch Cipriano/Jev or Daniel Grigori ;P

message 19: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) HAHA!!!!!!! Lucy, WELCOME!!!! Fallen and Hush Hush be THE.BEST. fallen angel books ever! :D

message 20: by Bron (new)

Bron Hey guys, im bron :)

message 21: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Thanks! :)
Agreed! Fallen and Hush Hush are the best series about fallen angels! :)

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachv) | 1 comments Hi I'm Rachel!! Fell in love with Patch within the first time he appeared!!!

message 23: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) Hi bron and rachel!!! Glad u guys decided to join the group and share your love of hush hush with us :)

message 24: by Mariana (new)

Mariana | 1 comments Hi guys! I'm Mariana and I've been a Patch lover since hush hush came out! Hope we all get to get our obsessive talks about Patch here<3

message 25: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 3 comments hi im Peaches, ive only read hush hush and crescendo but i definitly cnt wait until silence comes in swedish so i can read it!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) hey guys im izzy

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Hey, I'm Amber and I love all the Hush Hush books, even if Crescendo did frustrate me a bit and I absolutely loovveee Patch!!!

message 29: by Samantha (new)

Samantha aloha guys! i'm Sam, and i am obsessed with Patch♥

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol crecendo was so frustrating as is and aren't we all obessed with patch

message 31: by shre ♡ (last edited Jun 15, 2012 03:29PM) (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) Hi guys!!!!! Welcome to the place where you can release all your erratic horomones about patch and not be looked at crazily for it ;)

message 32: by Amina (new)

Amina | 2 comments Heya Chickas, I'm Amina. When I first read hush hush, I went into an obsession which I am yet to rise out from. Crescendo frustrated me too but Patch is far too hot for me to care! Gah! Oh Patch, you sexy beast you!

message 33: by shre ♡ (new)

shre ♡ (shreshre) LOL AMINA! WELCOMMMMMMEEEE TO OUR SECRET LAIR OF PATCH LOVERSSS!!!!!!!! :D

message 34: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 1 comments hey, i'm Kaitlyn. I absolutely love Patch and litterly dream about him some nights:)

message 35: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 72 comments I wish I had dreams of sexy fallen angels LOL ;)

message 36: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 1 comments Hey,I'm mariana. I obviously love Patch and i can't wait for Finale :)

message 37: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi mariana! welcome!

message 38: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sparklefreevampires) | 2 comments Hi!! I'm Sharon and I LURVE Hush Hush!!! PAtch 4 eva

message 39: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi sharon!

message 40: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Salazar (bsal_83) | 3 comments Hi! I'm Brandi and the minute I read Hush Hush I knew I had to push it on others. It's just so good!

message 41: by Brigette (new)

Brigette Ragland  | 3 comments hey im brigette, i love hush hush. sadly i have not read silence yet. but i will hope i hope. just got to find it cuz everywhere i looked dont have it :( but i love the series. :)

message 42: by Phoenixlament (new)

Phoenixlament (hpphoenixlament) Hey Everyone..Im Chavi!

message 43: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi brigette and chavi!

message 44: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty | 2 comments Heyy I'm Burti love love looove the books! Haven't been able to read a book without wishing the main character was patch lol!

message 45: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hi!

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» (maida-v-) HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Maida! I LOVE PATCH!! WOOT WOOT! :D

message 47: by Athena, The Leader :) #1 patch fan (new)

hello maida!

message 48: by Renee (new)

Renee Hello, I'm Renee. Nice to meet you guys. I love the hush hush series too.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

hey everyone!im Katrina but ya'll can call me trina if you want.i loooove the hush,hush sequel.doesnt every girl want a guy like patch?haha!

message 50: by Renee (new)

Renee Katrina wrote: "hey everyone!im Katrina but ya'll can call me trina if you want.i loooove the hush,hush sequel.doesnt every girl want a guy like patch?haha!"

I want a guy mixed beteen adrian ivashkov from VA and patch and sam roth from shiver and daniel from fallen. just saying. :)

« previous 1 3

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread