The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (The Twilight Saga, #3.5) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner question

Alternate Ending
Cat Cat Jun 14, 2012 03:56PM
Put your Alternate ending here, then vote for you favorite!

"Take care of the Felix," Jane said indifferently. "I'd like to go home."

"Don't watch." The red-headed mind reader said, but to the human girl or me, I'll never know.

I closed my eyes

That should've been the end, but the blow I was expecting never came. The crunching sound of metal and complete blackness as my soul spiraled into the Hell, didn't come.

"She's only a child, Jane." Esme pressed on. "I'll tell you the same thing I told Jasper, even if it gets me killed in the process...You can't just murder her in cold blood."

Jane's eyes widened as she gled at Esme. Esme braced her self, her back straightening as she tensed up.

"Jane you even think about it and-."

"I'm sorry Edward, but it's in my nature." Jane said breaking her stare from Esme who had relaxed and moved quickly to stand with the blonde vampire, Carlisle. "But perhaps Esme's right. It will give us two reasons to come back."

"Alice told you the date is set." The human said. How stupid is she? I asked myself Talking to the black cloak, Jane, like that

"Still...Well as they say," Jane said light-heartedly, then her tone changed back to her normal all-bearing harsh tone again. "Killing two vampires with one match."

To read the rest.....

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Iv'e read this, it's really good :)

I was very disappointed in this book. Choosing to write about a story about a character that the reader knows will die in the end was not a good choice. I agree that she could have, and should have, changed the ending to allow Bree to live. She could have gone on to tell more of her story as Bree moved elsewhere and met new people. Building a story around her sad, neglected girl only have her filled was depressing to say the least.

Cat I loved this book, but I psted this discussion to see what people thought should've happened. ...more
Jun 14, 2012 10:38PM · flag
Sydney I agree-ish
Ha

Jul 06, 2012 02:51PM · flag