Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 1 (Kamisama Kiss, #1) Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 1 discussion

There should be an anime!!!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (last edited Dec 30, 2012 09:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary ITs amazing! FInally a main character of a shoujo manga who doesn't have the sole goal of getting a boyfriend! She's realistic strong, and compassionate. Tomoe is just awesome, and for anyone interested in japanese mythology you'll love this:) The romance builds up, thank GOD its not insta-love! haha the romance is really good:)

Also: Does anyone know when chapter 67 should come out?? Its already been a couple moths since chapter 66 was and I'm wondering if suzuki went on hiatus or something?

Delaney Oh my god! Yay! SOmeone doing a discussion on this fab-u-lous manga! If it's a anime I would really watch it!!! Really watch it like how I really watched OHSHC!!! Tomoe is awesome, your right!!!!! Love his words and how his developing relationship with Nanami!!!!

And no. For your question. :(

Mary haha thanks for replying to this:) i was so surprised that there wernet any threads on this as its so good:) and its fine haha i just hope suzuki isn't on hiatus:(

OMG someones trying to rip off this manga!!! theres a manga coming out called koyoi kimi to kiss no chigiri o. the main character looks just a little different but the male looks EXACTLY like tomoe!:(

Delaney NOOOO that's not good!!! That little cheat!

Mary i know:( its sad how ppl can't have their own ideas

Delaney *deep sigh*

Mary anywho haha are you on summer break?? i am and am soooo glad to be free of exams

Delaney Yes! I am! Now I could continuously read manga and watch anime and read books freely. what are you going to do?

Mary same haha and omg i have already bought 10 manga!!!! idk why my parents have let me-they hate manga/anime:(-but I'm soooooo happy:)

Delaney Lucky!!!!! i wanna buy manga but they're so expensive!

message 11: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary they are but luckily id been saving up haha is there a certain manga series you want to buy?

Delaney Ouran HSHC, Hiyokoi, Barajou no Kiss

message 13: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary oooo i haven't heard of the last two but i love ouran!!!

Mackenzie Lloyd Mary wrote: "same haha and omg i have already bought 10 manga!!!! idk why my parents have let me-they hate manga/anime:(-but I'm soooooo happy:)"

I feel for you, my parents hate that stuff too!

Delaney Oh, now that I think about it, there is an anime! I saw the first two episodes and their still making them! Imma wait until they're almost done to watch them mostly at the same time.

Mackenzie Lloyd C.H.O.M.P. wrote: "Oh, now that I think about it, there is an anime! I saw the first two episodes and their still making them! Imma wait until they're almost done to watch them mostly at the same time."

To bad I don't have your patience to wait.

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah 我最讨厌的动漫!

message 18: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Mackenzie wrote: "Mary wrote: "same haha and omg i have already bought 10 manga!!!! idk why my parents have let me-they hate manga/anime:(-but I'm soooooo happy:)"

I feel for you, my parents hate that stuff too!"

yay im not the only one! but you'd think that because it involves another culture you're parents would be thrilled

message 19: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary C.H.O.M.P. wrote: "Oh, now that I think about it, there is an anime! I saw the first two episodes and their still making them! Imma wait until they're almost done to watch them mostly at the same time."

the anime was actually good:) so far:)

Delaney Leah wrote: "我最讨厌的动漫!"

What does that say?

message 21: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary C.H.O.M.P. wrote: "Leah wrote: "我最讨厌的动漫!"

What does that say?"

I think kamisama hajimemashita

Hannah Mary wrote: "haha thanks for replying to this:) i was so surprised that there wernet any threads on this as its so good:) and its fine haha i just hope suzuki isn't on hiatus:(

OMG someones trying to rip off ..."

I just read the first two chapters of it and it is almost identical to Kamisama Hajimemashita with only a few little differences. >_< That's so infuriating! It doesn't help that the main characters look exactly the same (well... Tomoe is definitely hotter than THIS fox guy).

Miliana In my opinion, if there was a anime it would be pretty cool. I've enjoyed what I have read and think it's a good manga series.

Delaney I finished the anime a while back and I wish they would make a season 2! TT___TT

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Delaney wrote: "I finished the anime a while back and I wish they would make a season 2! TT___TT"

...what?... T-There..i-isn't...A SECOND SEASON?!?
"Ack-ah-eh-NOOOO~!"
Yeah, thanks to you I just died.

Delaney Amber wrote: "Delaney wrote: "I finished the anime a while back and I wish they would make a season 2! TT___TT"

...what?... T-There..i-isn't...A SECOND SEASON?!?
"Ack-ah-eh-NOOOO~!"
Yeah, thanks to you I just ..."

I'm sorry. I would lie but even I am dying for a season two too. DX

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "ITs amazing! FInally a main character of a shoujo manga who doesn't have the sole goal of getting a boyfriend! She's realistic strong, and compassionate. Tomoe is just awesome, and for anyone inter..."

There is an anime. It's called "kamisama hajimemashita"

Chanin Malley there is an anime called kamisama hajimemashita

message 29: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Yep:) Although they branced off into a different story arc due to budgeting, I guess it was ok:)