Addicted to YA discussion

Heroes > Jason Grace (Heroes of Olympus)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
Idk about this one... He's seems just too perfect and hey-I'm-the-son-of-Jupiter-so-fear-me... Kinda annoying and Piper is like head over heals for this dude

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeahh

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1906 comments Jason and Piper are cool

message 4: by Farhia (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

Farhia (farhia97) | 183 comments Nikki wrote: "Idk about this one... He's seems just too perfect and hey-I'm-the-son-of-Jupiter-so-fear-me... Kinda annoying and Piper is like head over heals for this dude"

I agree with Nikki, he just seems like he's hiding something and maybe that's why in the cover of Mark of Athena him and Percy are fighting... also Piper's obsession with him is a little annoying

message 5: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
I loved how Nico said to Jason's face that Percy is the most powerful demigod. i was like "Ha- take that 'perfect' Jason ;P"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr thats exactly what I thought

daughterofathenacarli | 66 comments Nikki wrote: "I loved how Nico said to Jason's face that Percy is the most powerful demigod. i was like "Ha- take that 'perfect' Jason ;P""

Yeah!

message 8: by Evelyn (last edited Nov 11, 2020 06:42AM) (new)

Evelyn Farhia wrote: "Nikki wrote: "Idk about this one... He's seems just too perfect and hey-I'm-the-son-of-Jupiter-so-fear-me... Kinda annoying and Piper is like head over heals for this dude"

I agree with Nikki, he ..."

In Mark of Athena him and Percy almost killed each other because those other ghouls? took control of their bodies and in Blood of Olympus he explains why he always tries to be so "perfect." It's quite sad actually. It makes me so sad so many people hate my baby :( lol jk, but seriously

daughterofathenacarli | 66 comments Jason's my least favorite of the seven, but i still really like him. The problem with him is he's just like too perfect. Like demigods are known to have fatal flaws. What was Jason's again? And he didn' have as good of character development as the others

Rithara~❤️The Astrophilia ❤️ (rithara) | 63 comments Did u guys read the Burning maze?! Jason dies!!!!!

daughterofathenacarli | 66 comments Rithara~❤️The booktrovert ❤️ wrote: "Did u guys read the Burning maze?! Jason dies!!!!!"

I know......i was so sad! But I'm glad it was Jason and not one of the other seven

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn AnnabethChase wrote: "Jason's my least favorite of the seven, but i still really like him. The problem with him is he's just like too perfect. Like demigods are known to have fatal flaws. What was Jason's again? And he ..."
I think his fatal flaw is that he never goes out of his comfort zone. On google it says His fatal flaw was his temptation to deliberate. Which makes a lot of sense. But I do agree to an extent 😂 he doesn't have as good a character development as the others

message 13: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (view spoiler)

yeah.... I already spoiled it for myself. I haven't even read it yet.

message 14: by Imxlda (last edited Nov 22, 2021 06:17AM) (new)

Imxlda | 113 comments Though Jason was(for me) just eh, it was still sad when he died in Trials of Apollo

message 15: by Manya (new)

Manya Gupta  | 29 comments Imxlda wrote: "Though Jason was(for me) just eh, it was still sad when he died in Heroes of Olympus"
I don't think Jason dies in the Heroes of Olympus

message 16: by Imxlda (new)

Imxlda | 113 comments Manya wrote: "Imxlda wrote: "Though Jason was(for me) just eh, it was still sad when he died in Heroes of Olympus"
I don't think Jason dies in the Heroes of Olympus"

accident lmao