Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

VII. Support GR Authors > Support as friends

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.C. (new)

A.C. Warneke (forsakened) | 91 comments And yet another support group - friending on goodreads. I see a lot of familiar faces with blogs and twitter and facebook - why not make it official and become friends on goodreads, too? Send me a friend request or post below a desire to be friends and I'll send you one. And this isn't at all creepy - it is all about networking, which I am finding out is a very, very important thing.

message 2: by Sonia (new)

Sonia O'Brien (soniaobrien) | 25 comments Hi A.C. Thanks so much for the offer. I'd love to do some more networking on the site. I sent you a friend request. Thanks again, Sonia

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane Castle (dianecastle) | 67 comments This is a great idea! Thanks for accepting my friend request. Anybody else who would like to friend me, please do!

message 4: by Sonia (new)

Sonia O'Brien (soniaobrien) | 25 comments Hi Diane. I added you as a friend too. Thanks for letting people friend you.

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane Castle (dianecastle) | 67 comments Awesome! Great to connect with you, Sonia!

message 6: by Sonia (new)

Sonia O'Brien (soniaobrien) | 25 comments Thanks Diane. Great connecting with you too.

message 7: by Miles (new)

Miles Gentry (miles_gentry) | 88 comments Thanks A.C. for adding me...it's good to be friends!

Miles~

message 8: by Miles (new)

Miles Gentry (miles_gentry) | 88 comments Right on! We're all friends here. :-)

message 9: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Buchanan | 34 comments Hi everyone,

I've sent friend requests to all of you. This is a great idea.

:)

message 10: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 154 comments I'd love to have you all as friends! Please don't hesitate to send me a req :) I'm gonna add ye all up ASAP

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

A.C. wrote: "And yet another support group - friending on goodreads. I see a lot of familiar faces with blogs and twitter and facebook - why not make it official and become friends on goodreads, too? Send me a ..." Me too, me too. I want to be friends!!

message 12: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 243 comments Hi, I'm Margaret, an author from Sydney, Australia.:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Margaret! Nice to meet you! :)

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 227 comments I also love to make new friends. I'm a writer, reader and actor from London, UK.

message 15: by A.C. (new)

A.C. Warneke (forsakened) | 91 comments I've been sending out and receiving friend requests - it's great meeting all of you!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi A.C.! Thanks for the Friendship!

Patti

message 17: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 243 comments Hi, and thanks for friendship!

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim McMahill | 24 comments What a great idea for networking and getting to know each other. Feel free to send a request.

message 19: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 243 comments Thanks for 'friending', Kim, and everyone!

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate Loveday (kateloveday) | 26 comments A.C. wrote: "And yet another support group - friending on goodreads. I see a lot of familiar faces with blogs and twitter and facebook - why not make it official and become friends on goodreads, too? Send me a ..."

You're right, networking is so important, please send me a friend request, I'd like to be your friend

message 21: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 154 comments I think I've got everyone so far? If not, please forgive me and send an invite! :)

message 22: by David-Michael (new)

David-Michael Harding | 11 comments Great to connect! I've 'friended' everyone! How Angels Die  by David-Michael Harding
How Angels Die

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It's funny because before I joined goodreads, I thought I was the only one who has written a good book lately. But seeing all of your works has got me quite intimidated. Good luck everyone! :)

message 24: by Lee (new)

Lee Cushing | 81 comments Sounds like a great idea.

message 25: by David (new)

David Earl (davidearl) | 22 comments Hello all, sounds like a good idea, anyone who wants to add me please do.

message 26: by Gary (new)

Gary Goldstein | 473 comments I would like to invite all of my Goodreads friends, and friends of friends, to my upcoming radio interview with Host Monica Brinkman of It Matters Blog Talk Radio on Thursday, July 5th, from 9:00PM EST until 10:00PM EST. We will be discussing my book, "Jew in Jail," what it was like being incarcerated, how I was able to overcome my past addictions, and how I currently help other addicts through my motivational & inspirational speeches. Your support is always greatly appreciated! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monicabr...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the support here! I'm new to social networking, but Goodreads is probably my favorite site.

message 28: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 154 comments Lovely to meet all of you! I think I have everyone so far - if not, feel free to send a friend req :)

message 29: by Susann (new)

Susann Julieva (susannjulieva) Hi everyone! I'd love to be friends! Networking is so important. :-)

message 30: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 243 comments Hi Susann! Networking matters!

message 31: by Susann (new)

Susann Julieva (susannjulieva) Thank you, Margaret! Lovely to meet you!

message 32: by Ian (new)

Ian McClellan | 50 comments I'm sending requests. Anyone that wants to send me one feel free.

message 33: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 848 comments me too

message 34: by Steve (new)

Steve Cohen (bystevecohen) | 34 comments I just found this thread and friended as many of you above as they would allow. Some might not have gone through, so feel free to friend me back if I missed you. In the meantime, here's a very nice free book promo site...

Please feel free to review "Travel To The G-Spot -- The Guide Book" on askDavid.com

The link will take you to my book. From there it should be easy to navigate the rest of the site.

message 35: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 243 comments Thanks to those who sent requests!

message 36: by Marcelle (new)

Marcelle (mbartoloabela) | 41 comments Hi Everyone, I'm new here but it's great to connect. Please feel free to send me friend requests and I'll reciprocate. Thanks.

message 37: by L.M. (new)

L.M. (lmsherwin) | 19 comments Hi there! I sent you a friend request, too, AC! Networking is so important and I know we could all use the support! :-)

message 38: by Marcelle (new)

Marcelle (mbartoloabela) | 41 comments Cyn wrote: "Marcelle wrote: "Hi Everyone, I'm new here but it's great to connect. Please feel free to send me friend requests and I'll reciprocate. Thanks."

sent you a friend request Marcelle :)"

Just accepted you as a friend :-)

message 39: by Heather (last edited Nov 09, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

Heather (clockwork_wings) | 67 comments I'll try it. Networking is good. ^_^ I write a bit of this, and a bit of that, available on Amazon, if anyone wants to give it a look.

message 40: by Gary (last edited Nov 12, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

Gary Markwick (garymarkwick) | 23 comments Hi everyone,
I have now connected to you all, and am looking forward to meeting and networking with you.
Love and light
Gary

message 41: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Smith | 37 comments Great idea! I'm always looking to meet new people.

message 42: by Liz (new)

Liz Gruder (lizgruder) | 2 comments New kid on the block, here. Sending love to you and hope you all reciprocate. Wonderful idea, thanks.