Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Silence discussion

*spoiler* did anyone else notice?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mandy97 (new) - added it

Mandy97 I didn't want to put it on the title because tosh is a spoiler...but did anyone else notice that Nora actually ends up killing her own dad? I never really thought about it that way, but now that I did...? I'm somewhat curious to see how Marcie will take it. Or if Nora will even tell her...can't wait for finale to come out!

message 2: by Mandy97 (new) - added it

Mandy97 Sorry, "it" some how turned into "tosh"

Zoeღ I want to see Nora's and Marcie's relationships after Marcie finds out about her dad and when Nora finds out again that they're sisters!

message 4: by Mandy97 (new) - added it

Mandy97 Agreed, But shouldn't Nora have found out they were sisters again? Didn't her memories come back? And also I thought I remembered her saying something about it to hank when he was...interrogating (I guess?...) her?

Rachael I really need to read this series again because I'm starting to forget it :/
I'd like to think they bond over it as Hank really didn't give two hoots about Marcie. Then again though, Marcie is hardly a logical or mature thinker, so maybe she will go crazy with her!

Maci I think that Marcie will not take it badly because badly because she had become afraid of her father and was running away, remember? So I think she will not neccisarely hate Nora but I do not see them becoming best friends although, that could happen...

message 7: by Mandy97 (new) - added it

Mandy97 Yeah, true. Marcie didn't seem too...close to her dad. I'm kind of interested to see how it all folds out. I cant see Marcie and Nora as good friends, but I am interested to see how eve and her mom will take it...this shall be interesting. Why must she make us wait?!

Ameerah Ali Hank was nothing to Nora..And Marcia and her dad did not seem close to her dad..Plus i think if Hank did all those evil things to Nora im okay with her killing him..(Wicked much).. Hhehhehe...But we all know that Nora may feel a little guilty .. Love Patch..If Nora didnt kill Hank he would have kill Patch and Nora could not lose Patch for Hank who treats her like nothing..

Maci She will feel guilty but know that she could not have done anythings else.

Yazid (Ciel) if i'm not mistaken, nora did went into patch's dream and patch thought that it was something a powerful nephil or fallen angel could do... what d'you think?

message 11: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci i think that this means that Nora will be a really powerful nelphim because she already had powers before she became nemphim.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i dont think, Nora will tell her... they'll (her and Patch) will probally think of a cover up. so she doesnt have to find out....maybe, but it seemed like Nora didnt know she'd done it to begain with. She just thought she was having a really wride dream or somthing. plus, about killing her "real" dad.i think she'll only fell gulitey to a point. beause she never really loved\liked him as a persion let alone a dad.

Mackenzie Mandy97 wrote: "I didn't want to put it on the title because tosh is a spoiler...but did anyone else notice that Nora actually ends up killing her own dad? I never really thought about it that way, but now that I ..."

oh yeah i didnt even think about what marice would do thats a agood question

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood cant you just see Marice is going to say to Nora when\if Nora tells her!!!

message 15: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci Well i don't know because wasn't she living with her mom because her mom and dad got a divorce.

message 17: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci yeah

message 18: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin She did but it wasnt her "Dad" He was never there and like he said, he was ashamed of her. Nora never thought about him as a dad so it wasnt a difference killing him I would imagine. Finale is going to be EPIC!

message 19: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz In Silence when Nora drives back and she picks up Marcie, she think of her as her Sister, even though she doesn´t like it??? So she have found out????? It happens just before she becomes a Nephilim??? Dont anyhine remember??

Phoebe Fitz-Gerald Marcie knows what he's real like now, I doubt it'll hurt that much, considering what he did to her!

Mahnoor Ansari man i barely remember anything about the book..but yeah he wasnt much of a dad so it hardly mattered..
i'm desperate for the finale!!

message 22: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci No one will miss him

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Essz-In Silence when Nora drives back and she picks up Marcie, she think of her as her Sister, even though she doesn´t like it??? So she have found out????? It happens..............

she found out in the 2ed book, that they were "sisters" and She REALLY doesnt like it; well.....no i dont even need to list all the resions she doesnt like it. then at the vary end of the 3rd book she becomes Nempiles

message 24: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci She remembered when she got her memory bad in book 3. So she did not know for about half of book 3.

Aurora Lavin Marcie is the complete and total opposite of Nora, I seriously doubt they will one over there dead father, especial since Nora killed him! Also was anyone wondering what is gonna happen to marcie, I mean her their dad was talking about he and Marcie's mother always new she wouldn't live long? So whats with that? And even though marcie didn't like her dad she still would miss him, it doesn't matter it he was a jerk or not!
Can't wait for finale!!!!!!

Aurora Lavin Gunna be epic

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood sure is!! maybe they meant that...........marcie was going to get killed or a bursh of death or somthing. idk

message 28: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci I think that sense she wasn't born nephlim she was weak and so that she will probably die easily.

message 30: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci Maybe she was never supposed to be born...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood maybe.......but that doesnt really make sense.(at least to me) bc if Hank didnt want anouther Daughter he should of never of slept with her mom. in the frist place. inless he thought she was going to get the mark that Nora ended up getting instead. so that way she'd be the sacrfise in stead of Nora or somthing

message 32: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci I don't think she would work for the sacrifice because she does not have the mark

Chandana more drama in finale, obviously.

message 34: by Ivy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ivy G. Do you guys really think that Marcie will be too effected by his loss?
You see at the end she pretty much turned her back on him by not giving him the necklace. I don't know, I am sure she will be devastated but I don't think it will turn into Marcie wanting to avenge her fathers death.

Chandana Ivy wrote: "Do you guys really think that Marcie will be too effected by his loss?
You see at the end she pretty much turned her back on him by not giving him the necklace. I don't know, I am sure she will be..."

I totally agree! But Marcie's more closer to Hank than Nora ever was, so i guess most readers are expecting some huge blow-up between the two "sisters".

message 36: by Ivy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ivy G. Chandana wrote: "Ivy wrote: "Do you guys really think that Marcie will be too effected by his loss?
You see at the end she pretty much turned her back on him by not giving him the necklace. I don't know, I am sure..."

Very true. There probably will be, just to make the story longer & add some more drama. I just hope they don't break Nora & Patch up for any reason. That would really tick me off. I like them together.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood really?? do you really think they'd do that right in the last book? and even if they do, they'll probally end up still seeing eachother even if someone tells them to brake up or somthing crazy like that.

Chandana Becca wouldn't DARE break them up in Finale. She would have to suffer from a very angry mob of fans,

Sydney Ha!

message 41: by Ivy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ivy G. Hahaha!!!!!

message 42: by Kate (last edited Jul 15, 2012 08:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate he knows she would and would never dare break up the perfect couple, even though their love goes against the laws of nature cause she's nephil and he's a fallen archangel
www.fallenarchangel.com
for all the latest news on the books and the fan playlists for the first two books + you can add songs for the silence fan playlist

message 43: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci Becca would not do that because it is the last book and you can not end a book series without everyone satisfied.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Unpredictable worte-Becca would not do that because it is the last book and you can not end a book series without everyone satisfied.

so ture

message 45: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci Yeah i hate how every book the ending is happy. I wonder if there is a book out there that it is not happy in the end. The only problem is that you feel unsatisfied when everything is not happy in the end.

Linda Lemons Have you guys read the first chapter of the last book???? But Nora kill the guy that help bring her into the world not her father lol. She know nothing about him. Not like she kill someone that took care of her and loved her. They're not going to tell anyone they killed him they just going to let them think he took off. Why tell anyone no point.

message 47: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci That is a good point only her and jace know.

message 48: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci Sorry wrong person thinking about another book i meant patch

message 49: by Linda (last edited Jul 16, 2012 04:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Linda Lemons Jace and Clay killed their father too ez mistake to make lol.

message 50: by Maci (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maci yeah

« previous 1