H.P. Mallory Fans discussion

Books Discussion Board > Hard Question: Which HP Mallory Series is your favorite ?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (last edited Jun 15, 2012 10:34AM) (new)

Evelyn Amaro (paromantasy) | 8 comments This is hard....what made me post this?..lol. I would have to go with the Jolie Wilkins series. There is just something about the trio of Jolie/Rand/Sinjin that I just love! Plus, I love the many interesting side characters :-)

Dulcie/Knight/Bram - I still love you :-)

message 2: by Esperanza (new)

Esperanza (strella9) | 2 comments I started off with the Jolie series but I have to admit that the Dulcie series has become my favorite. I love that dynamic relationship with Bram, Knight and Dulcie

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelwallace) | 22 comments I would have to say the Dulcie series, because I LOVE HER. I do love Sinjin and he's my fav male character of hers, but I like Dulcie as a female lead better :)

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea ~The Book List Reviews (Dre1133) | 11 comments I am going to say the Dulcie series is my favorite. Knight is my favorite character I think.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine (rainydayreads) | 19 comments Very hard question but I would have to say Jolie's series because I am in love with Sinjin. There I said it... I love Sinjin! :)

message 6: by Lec422 (new)

Lec422 | 1 comments The Dulcie series is my fav! I love Dulcie & Knight! My fav character from Jolie is Sinjin though.

message 7: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Amaro (paromantasy) | 8 comments I love Sinjin too. If Jolie doesn't choose him, I'll take him...lol..shhh - don'te tell my husband ;-)

Christine wrote: "Very hard question but I would have to say Jolie's series because I am in love with Sinjin. There I said it... I love Sinjin! :)"

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Amaro (paromantasy) | 8 comments Dulcie is pure badass. Maybe Dulcie should ditch Knight and Bram and we could have a Sinjin/Dulcie cross over! ...a girl can dream :-)

Rachel wrote: "I would have to say the Dulcie series, because I LOVE HER. I do love Sinjin and he's my fav male character of hers, but I like Dulcie as a female lead better :)"

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelwallace) | 22 comments Evelyn wrote: "Dulcie is pure badass. Maybe Dulcie should ditch Knight and Bram and we could have a Sinjin/Dulcie cross over! ...a girl can dream :-)

Rachel wrote: "I would have to say the Dulcie series, because..."

I was just thinking this!

message 10: by Jacque (new)

Jacque (peachs44) Dulcie vs Jolie? Jolie is sweet but Dulcie is one tough chick. Knight vs Rand? Rand hot but Knight is smoking hot. Bram vs Sinjin? Bram despite his faults, I think there is a secret good side and sorry ladies, Sinjin is a bit to conniving for me. Sam vs Christa? No contest there...Sam bakes! Despite like Jolie, I much prefer Dulcie's series!

message 11: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette | 1 comments I started out liking the Jolie series slightly better, but I now I find I'm more into the Dulcie series. I like Dulcie's kick ass toughness.

message 12: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (radio02head) | 9 comments Jolie series it has Rand and Sinjin

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 1 comments Hmmmm tough call. I don't think I have a favorite, though I have read all of the Dulcie series than I have Jolie, as those were lendable on Nook, so I was able to get them first, and a friend introduced me.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely a hard question but it's fun to see what everyone else thinks!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I would have to say that I am at a draw at the moment. They are both so good. Dulcie is just kick ass and fun, but Jolie is very relatable. However I will say that I am super excited for the next Jolie book because it sounds awesome, so at present I will go with the Jolie series!

message 16: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Lape (ajlape) | 2 comments Up until a few months ago, I would've said Jolie, hands down, no competition. But the fact that I keep reading what the Dulcie characters are doing on FB is so bizarre to me. I worry about them and constantly check their relationship status to see if they're still together! The last book turned me upside down. The next Jolie I have a feeling will do the same!!

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Wantulok (KimWantulok) | 6 comments I read the Jolie books first and I love them... I started the Dulcie books next and I have to say that they are my favorite ... well Knightley Vander is my favorite... I love all of them though.. both series are so awesome... I just love HP..

message 18: by T.L. (new)

T.L. | 12 comments Like to be completely honest Jolie & Rand was the 1st series I read and I fell in love with those books,so the Jolie series are my Favorite!

message 19: by Sheri (new)

Sheri (sheric12) | 5 comments This is way too hard, but if someone were to make me pick I would say Dulcie because I LOVE Knightley.

message 20: by Julie (new)

Julie | 17 comments Ada, I am right there with you!

message 21: by Vincenza (new)

Vincenza | 32 comments Mod
Dulcie series is hands down my favorite! Knight and Dulcie together is just to addictive for words!! ;)

message 22: by Jenetta (new)

Jenetta | 4 comments The Dulcie series is my fav!

message 23: by Maya (new)

Maya | 8 comments Jolie is my favorite. I loved the series from the first book. Dulcie I kind of had to break into it.

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat (momabear11) | 1 comments I could not honestly decided. I like them both for seperate reasons. Each brings something different to the table.