Home for the Demigods discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:02PM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Sierra, Jess, Amile, Michael, and Jake have successfully made it out of the Underworld. Now all they have to do is make it to camp alive. Then they need to get the sword. Hopefully it'll still be where Sierra left it.

((hope you don't mind that I put this here :) ))

message 2: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Go straight. You'll run into aroad soon a voice in her head offered. It wasnt her voice. And just like before... it was very amiliar in a weird way. Sierra looked around,"How about we just go straight for a while?"

((that was the last post on the Underworld topic.))

message 3: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments Jake frowned, knowing that wasn't her idea. He nodded. "Okay..."He started walking straight.

message 4: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Thanks :) ))

Sierra walked forward and eventually they ended up on the edge of a road. Woah. the voice was right! Who are you?
The voice laughed Oh, you'll find out eventually

message 5: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments Jake frowned again. A voice appeared in his head. Good luck finding the sword, I will try everything there is to stop you... The voice said.

message 6: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((who's the bad guy again? Cuz the voice inside Sierra's head is her mom))

Sierra looked around but didn't see any cars. "Hmmmm..." she sighed

message 7: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments ((I really don't know...Probably should be the one who took it))

Jake looked around and he snapped his fingers. A black chariot with black horses."Ah..."He smiled."From dad."

message 8: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments ((You forgot about ME!!))

message 9: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments ((Ah crap SORRY its just that you weren't commenting. You can join anytime.))

message 10: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments (( Did you guys do the prophcy yet))

message 11: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments ((Idk))

message 12: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments "Hi, Jake!" Michael said, while pushing him.

message 13: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments "Um, Hi Mike."He said,"What was the push for?"

message 14: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments "I don't know. I'm just bored and tried of what happened in the Underword." Michael said.

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) [Sorry! ill edit my first post Michael. And no we dont hve aprophcy since they ended up in the underworld in the beginning and now they know their quest. when they get back to camp we willsee about the prophecy. any ideas about the bad guy?]

Sierra shuddered at the sight of the chariot. As a daughter of Demeter she preferred nature and Living things.

message 16: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments (( I was the one who created the secret sword idea and no.))

"Sierra, I could keep the sword for safekeeping, in case you are captured." Michael told her.

message 17: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments "Well, its the only transportation we got..."He said. "For now..."

message 18: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments "I agree." Michael said

message 19: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments Jake got in and the horses went slowly."Hop on in..."

message 20: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments Michael hops into the chariot. "Where is Amile?"

message 21: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) [theyre going back to camp for the sword... so she doesnt have it]

Sierra sighed and reluctantly got in wondering what mortals would see if they ra into them

message 22: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 43 comments ((I saw that after I posted it))

"So,...." Michael said.

message 23: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) [ok]

Sierra yawned and looked ahead

message 24: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments Jake looked for Amile. "Yeah, where is she? Shes probably in the back..."He said. The horses went faster.

message 25: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Sierra gripped the seats tight, not liking where she was. Calm down. Just cuz you're sitting on dead stuff doesn't mean you're dead she told herself closing her eyes.

message 26: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 78 comments ((Are they going to camp????))

message 27: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((yups))

message 28: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ????

message 29: by Michael (new)

Michael (Percy1312) | 615 comments Mod
Amile sits at the end of the chariot feeling lonely.

(( The bad guy could be a giant))

message 30: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((cool! I'm fine with that, only if everyone else agrees too :) And if they rp... :/))

message 31: by Michael (new)

((I know it's so boring, because noone's on.))

message 32: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((yup.))

message 33: by Michael (new)

((So, your not in the quest anymore? She's gone and who is going to take over?))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.