Bloodlines Series Fanclub discussion

Bloodlines > Best Bloodlines Book?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
I think TGL is the best, but I still like Bloodlines...

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 228 comments This question is best answered when we've got all 6 books ;)

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee So far The Golden Lily, but I'm so fangirl-y excited for The Indigo Spell I'll probably like that one more. XD

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 228 comments Agree on that. Three months and a few day to go... The fourth one following TIS rapidly in the autumn/fall ;)

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee WHOOOO!! BRING ON ADRIAN IV-ASH-KOV!!!! WHOOO
(his name is so sexy...;)

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley | 17 comments Which ever book contains the most Adrian tension will be my favorite. :) I do want him to be happy in the book though, because I love him more than Dimitri. So, happy Adrian, a lot of tension, romance for the dear boy, and I'll be as happy as a lark! :D

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 228 comments Than TIS will be the book for you. According to Richelle we can expect more hotness :)

Maybe they will kiss again in TIS
*sigh*

message 8: by RAI (new)

RAI | 38 comments I liked the first book, but I like that Adrian and Sydney FINALLY kissed in the Golden Lily.

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee Avalon wrote: "Than TIS will be the book for you. According to Richelle we can expect more hotness :)

Maybe they will kiss again in TIS
*sigh*"

what do you mean maybe they'll kiss? THEY HAVE TO KISS!! IF THEY DON'T KISS AGAIN I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND PROBABLY SCREAM!!!!

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 228 comments Haha... I know... But I'm still trying to figure out what role Marcus is going to play or how Abe gets involved in all of this...

I've got so many questions And I bet Sydney does too.
She needs time - if Adrian would constantly kiss her he would be making things worse for her... Maybe she get's caught and they will be apart of a while...

ARGG!! The suspense is killing me.
*Wishing is was february all ready!*

message 11: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katherines4) | 10 comments I think TIS will probably be the best one in the series so far. So excited!

message 12: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sparklefreevampires) | 18 comments I loved TGL the best but Bloodlines was just so funny!! But then again, I guess TGL was too. But I can't say which book is my favourite until I've read all of them. I have a feeling TIS will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G though! :D

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee I like the Bloodlines series. he he he Sharon, I'm re-watching...plz watch it?!?! Episode 3 and 4?

message 14: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebsy) | 12 comments Have just started reading Bloodlines. So far so good. Not loving it as much as VA but have only just started so i'm sure it will get better...although feeling protective of Rose when Adrian/Jill bag her (I know I know, Adrian is heartbroken over her and I get it. I just love Rose like a sister so it irks me).

message 15: by Renee (new)

Renee it's okay i understand, I was almost put off by the first chapter of bloodlines, just wait until she settles into Palm Springs, then it gets good. (excuse the bad grammar)

message 16: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebsy) | 12 comments Renee wrote: "it's okay i understand, I was almost put off by the first chapter of bloodlines, just wait until she settles into Palm Springs, then it gets good. (excuse the bad grammar)"

I'm right near the end now and liking it a lot more. I thought Sydney was really boring in VA but she's so much better in this. I still love Rose though. Do you think in the future (remembering I haven't read GL yet, don't care about spoilers though) her and Adrian will make amends? I hope so. I'm hoping for a Romitri wedding down the track ;)

message 17: by Renee (last edited Nov 13, 2012 08:00PM) (new)

Renee ha ha ha i think we are all hoping for that wedding, you will love the golden lily! Do you have it ready to read?
i will leave you to read golden lily before telling you anything or my speculations. :D happy reading!

message 18: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebsy) | 12 comments Hehe thanks! Yep i'm actually listening to them on audiobook (makes life so much easier, also she does the voices so it's more realistic). Got Golden Lily ready to rock and roll. Can't wait to start it!

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley | 17 comments The fact that you're about to start it makes me want to read it again! I can't wait 'til school is out and I can :) I hope you love it!

message 20: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebsy) | 12 comments Thanks Haley! :D

Think i'll do the VA's again once i'm done. Love them to bits

message 21: by Renee (new)

Renee yweah once school's finished, I'm going to read VA series again adn then Bloodlines and The Golden Lily before the indigo speel comes out in february. adn I'll read books in between because I know I can finish VA and Bloodlines in 3 weeks. Oooh Lee where are you up to in Bloodlines?

message 22: by Anamika (new)

Anamika | 2 comments All!

message 23: by Renee (new)

Renee IKR??? TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!
oh that comment that I made up there ^ It's true! I'm reading Spirit Bound, and will probably finish it tonight if not tomorrow...

message 24: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 228 comments I can only answer it if I have read all the books. So far it is TGL, but by the looks of it, that might change after TIS lol

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinsbookshelf) So far, TGL, but I'm always one to choose the latest book ;)

message 26: by Renee (new)

Renee yes, mine will probably change after TIS as well.... 6 weeks tomorrow! 43 days left.....

message 27: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (darkreader-tt) | 17 comments Well, so far is the TGL, but I haven't read the TIS yet, I probably will change it after I've read it.

message 28: by Renee (new)

Renee Yep, I changed my mind, THE INDIGO SPELL IS AWESOME!!!!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 20 comments The Indigo Spell So far, but we will see after the fiery heart comes out

message 30: by Zoe (new)

Zoe I love the Indigo Spell, Sydney is a much better character physically and emotionally and Adrian is awesome as always ;)

message 31: by Renee (new)

Renee yes, gotta agree with you there!

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 20 comments ALWAYS! ADRIAN LOVER!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Renee (new)

Renee :O what about Sydrian in TIS????

message 34: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Sydrian in TIS is so unbelievably amazing I thought I was about to cry

message 35: by Renee (new)

Renee ME TOO!!!! Luckily I was already lying down! Or I would have fallen over in some parts!
SYDRIAN!!!!!! <3

Maggie .:*Adrian's Soulmate*:. | 2 comments Ok, no offense to whoever loves the name 'Sydrian' but I personally think they should be called Sadrian or Sagrian because Adrian always calls her Sage anyway, and it rhymes with the first half of 'Adrian.' Anyone agree? Yes? No? Whatevs I think Sagrian is the way to go.

P.S. The Indigo Spell is the best and (spoiler alert) they kiss A LOT more in TIS.

message 37: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia Vazquez | 4 comments THE INDIGO SPELL is the best they kiss alooot!!!!!!!

message 38: by Renee (new)

Renee TRUE THEY KISS A LOT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
And the magic comes out too. OM AND THE SPIRIT DREAMS!!!! especially the one with the...table. ;D

message 39: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia Vazquez | 4 comments Renée wrote: "TRUE THEY KISS A LOT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
And the magic comes out too. OM AND THE SPIRIT DREAMS!!!! especially the one with the...table. ;D"

OMG i know i thought i was going to die in that part:p

message 40: by Renee (new)

Renee ha ha, me too! Oh god, And then stupid stupid Jill had to come in a ruin it all! I'm not saying that I don't like Jill, I love Jill, but seriously? Worst. Timing. EVER!
*sobs* POOR SYDRIAN!!!!

message 41: by jam (new)

jam (sapphic) I really loved The Golden Lily!
but The Indigo Spell tho i cant omg because SO MANY SYDRIAN FEELS

message 42: by Nushka (new)

Nushka // (xoxo_nushka) | 1 comments THE INDIGO SPELL by far!!

Couldn't get enogh of Adrian ;D

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee he he, I can't wait for TFH, coz then we'll get Adrian's POV and THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!!
But so far, I love The Indigo Spell the best, followed by The Golden Lily and Bloodlines after that, so they get better as they come out! XD

message 44: by Grayheart (new)

Grayheart | 14 comments indigo spell is currently the best, but i cant wait for the fiery heart because Everythin will be in Adrians POV!!! i need you in my life Adrian.....

message 45: by Renee (new)

Renee WE ALL NEED ADRIAN!!! HA HA HA
I wonder how he feels been needed by so many girls! ;)

message 46: by Grayheart (new)

Grayheart | 14 comments Bet he feels over appreciated. Lol

message 47: by Renee (new)

Renee lol, bet he feels kind of overwhelmed! and worried Sydney's getting jealous.
lol best part of Indigo was when she moved closer to Adrian while he was painting feeling possessive that the other girls were flirting with him!

message 48: by jam (new)

jam (sapphic) omg KJFLDKGHKFDHG
i really loved the college party scene i cry
i can't wait for the fiery heart too because according to richelle mead it would explode with hotness *u*

message 49: by Renee (new)

Renee IKR???? THat means hotter than a table scene..... @_@
OMG! ha ha ha
OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
215 days....

message 50: by Grayheart (new)

Grayheart | 14 comments 215 days is too lonnnngggg.............. BUT since it WILL( i hope) be hotter than the table scene it seems worth the wait(#sighs heavily with disappointment#)

« previous 1