Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Book Discussion & Recommendation > my suggestion for the month of july

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments July will supposedly have high temperatures... so maybe to cool our minds, we could read Quinn Taylor Evans's "Merlin's legacy". It has heart-warming relationships, cheasy cover and well written smut. However, the biggest minus is the main male... not an a-hat, but niether the opposite

message 2: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
Kamil wrote: "July will supposedly have high temperatures... so maybe to cool our minds, we could read Quinn Taylor Evans's "Merlin's legacy". It has heart-warming relationships, cheasy cover and well written sm..."

July is Kiala pick month, I think we could do a forum pick for after we go through Bonnie and Veronica's months for sure!

message 3: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments Felicia wrote: "Kamil wrote: "July will supposedly have high temperatures... so maybe to cool our minds, we could read Quinn Taylor Evans's "Merlin's legacy". It has heart-warming relationships, cheasy cover and w..."

I know, That's why i suggested only ( it was the book that got me hooked into smut for the quality of descriptions, but however had few flaws and I was really curious what would you guys think of it)

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Kinard (strangemodegirl) Funny. I *just* ordered the 6 books in this series from paperback swap!

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Kamil wrote: "I know, That's why i suggested only"

As opposed to what?

message 6: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments Caitlin wrote: "Kamil wrote: "I know, That's why i suggested only"

As opposed to what?"

i never said, "choose it". Just suggested the pick. I can't wait to read the book Master Kiala will choose, but as an aprentice i wanted to show initiative