Demons and Family discussion

Death's home > Diablo's room

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 177 comments Mod

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo set izzy on his bed and walked out,letting her sit

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) She sighed and felt herself losing it. She didn't need to lose her power and really didn't want to lose it at all. She moaned softly from the pain. She felt like she was asleep forever. It took her a couple of minutes to realize she was awake. She gasped softly opening her eyes. She didn't know she was awake. She looked around seeing she was in her brother's room. She walked out of his room back to the sitting room heading back to her father's room.

message 5: by SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant (last edited Jun 15, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo carried ace into his room.The water had healing qualities but ace would not remember anything IFHe lived.Diablo threw ace into the water"By brother"He said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((What happends now?))

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments Diablo wrote a note"Goodbye.I could never respect a father who kills his own son.You are a disgrace to fathers everywhere.He is still alive most likely.I put him in the water in my room.I hope you can lern to love your kids"It said.Diablo jumped into the water which led into outside

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments [[ask if the mod will make more places in the world.Or you could follow diablo0]]

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

[follow you but where to]

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments [[shadows mansion]]

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

[ok][and am I alive?]

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 80 comments [Yes.Just follow diablo for know]]

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

[[ok you post first]]